Rate me after canthoplasty

darkking

darkking

Iron
Had to do canthoplasty because of conjunctivitis but this surgery improved my eye area. I'm also doing hard mewing for my maxilla.
I'm 178 cm, 72kg, about 12% bodyfat. 3 years ago i was about 100kg, before surgery i had negative ct, and obviously scleral show due to conjunctivitis
Folds on canthal tilt(you can notice that on the gif) and scars should disappear within 2 months. It's the post surgery that causes this problem.

without beard on cheeks and good lights, my hollow cheecks are not prominent on bodyfat >10%
Should i do fillers or keep doing hard mewing to see the if this fix this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_9062.jpg
    IMG_9062.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 0
  • img.jpg
    img.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ividi-2.gif
    ividi-2.gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, MoggerChad and Deleted member 21044
I'd say htn ur front is very good but ur side profile is bad with that overbite and overall strange look, still descent thi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, buflek, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
I'd say htn ur front is very good but ur side profile is bad with that overbite and overall strange look, still descent thi
looks like an underbite, non an overbite

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, capybara, MoggerChad and 2 others
looks like an underbite, non an overbite
Whatever it is it looks strange, so does his browredge, still decently attractive guy could get girls with enough effort

Still a mouthbreather.

Can I see before and after I’m also considering cantho

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and MoggerChad
Also dye eyebrows for unmoggable eye area

chadlite potential IMO

u have a masculine look, good jaw good and eye area

your only big failo are your dumbo ears

things you should do:
  • grow your hair out or at least style it so it covers your forehead/doesnt spike up like that, you already have a tall head and the spiked hair make it even longer which doesnt suit you (did the same mistake)
  • get a better tan/better collagen + coloring (look up the guides on that)
  • do the normie shit like gym and style
as I said great potential, how are you doing with women?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, ascension and MoggerChad
Still a mouthbreather.
why? other users said i have underbite not overbite(recessed chin). that's why i started hard mewing, but i started 1 month ago.

I tried to do photos at the same position with the same distance from the mirror. my superior lip seems to be more forward now.
what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_9129.JPG
    IMG_9129.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9128.JPG
    IMG_9128.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9127.jpg
    IMG_9127.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9126.jpg
    IMG_9126.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
Im wrong, looked at your photos again and I'd say you're a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded

Attachments

• IMG_9077 2.jpg
    IMG_9077 2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9082 2.jpg
    IMG_9082 2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
My bodyfat was higher, about 15% but it doesn't matter on the eye area
Amazing bro. Mirin actually getting surgery. I’ve only ever gotten fillers and ortho surgery but want to get cantho. Great ascension!!

He lacks browridge, that is Why his side looks weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
why? other users said i have underbite not overbite(recessed chin). that's why i started hard mewing, but i started 1 month ago.

I tried to do photos at the same position with the same distance from the mirror. my superior lip seems to be more forward now.
what do you think?
Idk about mewing but the fact is you have a recessed maxilla and recessed jaw. The maxilla is more recessed, which gives you an underbite.

You're just tilting your head back, which all mouthbreathers do.

This is you in frankfurt plane:

3183811 IMG 91272

As you can see you have a recessed maxilla and downgrown jaw.

how did you change your nose and lips?
they didn't change .on the second photo seems i have a bigger nose cause the photo has taken from the bottom, also ct seems more negative. the first photo is taken from the high, and the nose seems smaller and ct less negative.
lips i don't notice any change

He lacks browridge, that is Why his side looks weird
thats the answer I didnt notice before
Idk about mewing but the fact is you have a recessed maxilla and recessed jaw. The maxilla is more recessed, which gives you an underbite.

You're just tilting your head back, which all mouthbreathers do.

This is you in frankfurt plane:

View attachment 1975992
As you can see you have a recessed maxilla and downgrown jaw.
retarded take he isn't recessed at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, MoggerChad and Deleted member 21044
Wtf you looked like shit before
yeah the second photo is really bad, bad lights, taken from the bottom, no beard on cheeks and "high" bodyfat
the first is taken from the top with decent lights and beard.

yeah the second photo is really bad, bad lights, taken from the bottom, no beard on cheeks and "high" bodyfat
the first is taken from the top with decent lights and beard.
How much did the surgery cost

How much did the surgery cost
in italy costed about 3000 euros, but 20% gets refunded for health problems. if it's only for aesthetics it's 3000 euros

in italy costed about 3000 euros, but 20% gets refunded for health problems. if it's only for aesthetics it's 3000 euros
What does conjunctivitis have to do with canthoplasty though? The only cases I can find on Google is when canthoplasty CAUSES conjunctivitis jfl

Hard mewing just jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
What does conjunctivitis have to do with canthoplasty though? The only cases I can find on Google is when canthoplasty CAUSES conjunctivitis jfl
the problem was caused by the scleral show, i had tearing, red eyes and other problems due to the exposition of sclera, even if it wasn't that exposed.
Surgeon fixed also the cantal tilt cause canthoplasty change the shape of the eye(sclera show) but you can also fix ct if it's negative.
it's like if you have problems with breathing from the nose, if the doctor says you to do rinoplasty, if you have a bad nose surgeon will also fix it.
some surgery procedure are not only for aesthetics.

chadlite potential IMO

u have a masculine look, good jaw good and eye area

your only big failo are your dumbo ears

things you should do:
  • grow your hair out or at least style it so it covers your forehead/doesnt spike up like that, you already have a tall head and the spiked hair make it even longer which doesnt suit you (did the same mistake)
  • get a better tan/better collagen + coloring (look up the guides on that)
  • do the normie shit like gym and style
as I said great potential, how are you doing with women?
didn't saw your final question.
When i was 100kg obviously very bad, I was obese.
When i started gym and fixed this problem still didn't have great results, still better than when i was obese. never had a girlfriend though, even if i have social life(i use to go on night club etc).
When my doctor told me about canthoplasty, while i was searching on google what it was i found this forum and other forums about redpill/blackpill, i was skeptical about it and didn't read that much.

cause of this surgery i have to stay at home resting for about 6/7 weeks(i can't stay out all night long)
when i posted an instagram story and changed propic (which is the gif i put on the thread) some girls i know told me in dm i was changed and was good looking(that never happened)
I went back on redpill forums reading some threads and i decided to do an experiment on tinder and the results were that with the old photos neither obese girls liked my profile. and with new photos i got some matches (even if a lot of likes are from obese girl lol, i don't have gold, but i notice on the chats, where it says the name of the girl who liked, and when i find that name on the home they are obese or very fat) both profile had photos of my phisique though, which is good enough.
tinder on the first day you sign up gives a free boost for what i read.

Since i thought i was ok with my look months ago (but this wasn't, a user told me i was looking like shit lol) i decided to ask for an objective rating on this forum, i don't know a lot about aesthetics, i only started to read about it 1 months ago when i saw hard mewing on youtube)

Some of you told me about the lack of browridge but i never noticed that

Had to do canthoplasty because of conjunctivitis but this surgery improved my eye area. I'm also doing hard mewing for my maxilla.
I'm 178 cm, 72kg, about 12% bodyfat. 3 years ago i was about 100kg, before surgery i had negative ct, and obviously scleral show due to conjunctivitis
Folds on canthal tilt(you can notice that on the gif) and scars should disappear within 2 months. It's the post surgery that causes this problem.

without beard on cheeks and good lights, my hollow cheecks are not prominent on bodyfat >10%
Should i do fillers or keep doing hard mewing to see the if this fix this problem?
not bad eye surgery looks conservative and not overdone which is one of my biggest fears, can we see before pics?

i wouldnt worry about the side profile too much improving it isnt really gonna do a tonne when you can chadfraud from the front

Maybe its an improvement from before, but tbh your eye area still looks dog due to horrible ES ratio...

But you have other really good features like your jaw, lips and nw0 hairline (could be lowered a bit though cause your forehead seems slightly too large which ruins harmony a bit). You also have decent zygos and nose, but not halo like your jaw, lips and hairline.

HTN for now, but definitely some potential. However, eye area is sadly one of the hardest things to fix. Your eye shape is not bad, and your undereye support is not horrible either, but your ratios ruin harmony completely and gives you a weird pheno. I think you would be capped at low chadlite no matter what you do.

you look good man

leave this forum before its too late

To illustrate your ascension to strong chadlite:

-fixed es ratio
-lowered hairline
-slightly more bizygomatic width
-thicker eye brows
-straightened nosetip

Attachments

• FaceApp_1669941754825.jpg
    FaceApp_1669941754825.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Anchor_Ship
To illustrate your ascension to strong chadlite:

-fixed es ratio
-lowered hairline
-slightly more bizygomatic width
-thicker eye brows
-straightened nosetip
literally same smv, don't be an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Your hooding looks shit

can you tell your surgeon? i could go there if i get bimax w ramieri or raffaini

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
who’s ur surgeon ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683