RATE ME AN ASIAN MALE

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I've been told I have wide cheek bones (sexual dimorphism).
Mesomorph
5'11.
18 inch bicromials.(95%+)
7 inch wrists.
15% bf.
5 inch palms.
Size 11.5 feet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Alexanderr and 9 others
Face looks kinda bloated bro but I mean other than that, you aren't too bad. If I saw you on street I wouldn't think anything. Just a normalmasian guy

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad, CristianT, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
Wide cheekbones isn’t always a good thing lol jfl. Harmony >>>> . You are around a 4 psl tbh . Lose bloat and skinmaxx to be 4.5 .

• +1
Reactions: Razle, Deleted member 3202, Kingkellz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Hades, Kingkellz and 5 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingkellz
Run the chew game as ur lower 3rd looks smaller than ur zygos. Fix that and u can become above average

its fucking over
I'm joking, you look pretty good tbh. Lose bloat. Good zygo length

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-14-23-13-49-128_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-14-23-13-49-128_com.android.chrome.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 264
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 5'8manlet and Alibaba69
Why dont you take a video in sunlight or good lighting so we can see your face better than a dimly lit, zoomed out, bathroom selfie

Also idk where to even begin bro, you have moon face from hell so either you are bloated, too fat, or too much buccal fat in cheeks

Also you could use eyebrow transplant to get lower horizontal eyebrows

Also you might want to take your ass to another country where the competition is less brutal ded srs, you will fucking struggle to keep any girls attention in the US no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, BigBoy, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
it's over for you buddy boyo. 3 point five psl max. moneymaxx asap

Why dont you take a video in sunlight or good lighting so we can see your face better than a dimly lit, zoomed out, bathroom selfie

Also idk where to even begin bro, you have moon face from hell so either you are bloated, too fat, or too much buccal fat in cheeks

Also you might want to take your ass to another country where the competition is less brutal ded srs, you will fucking struggle to keep any girls attention in the US no matter what

im so sorry but it never began, no advice for ur eye shape. brutal
I have upper canthal tilt bad low res photo not eve looking at the cam

What is moon face?

Wide zygos are good indeed. But why did you take such a shitty pic from far away in shady lighting? That makes me think you are a subhuman frauding. Post a decent pic

Looks like my friend without glasses/10

this guy honestly gives me life fuel. Makes me grateful for what I've been given. Its not fully over, but you are in a bad spot as far as dating and is and modern western women. Women want chad. You are not the prince charming chad that every female wants because of tik tok and instagram, in fact you arent anything remotely close to it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 685, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Wide zygos are good indeed. But why did you take such a shitty pic from far away in shady lighting? That makes me think you are a subhuman frauding. Post a decent pic
if I get doxed or exposed irl i'm fucked.

What is moon face?

When your face is round because you have big ass cheeks like you are storing acorns for the winter or holding your breath before going underwater

A good looking face has angles from the cheekbones to the jaw, angles caused by slim cheeks/lack of cheek fat

I recieved IRL comments that I had moon face before buccal fat removal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Razle, Effortless and 1 other person
Daniel Dae Kim 190913 g6y8mjmolb

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Alibaba69
When your face is round because you have big ass cheeks like you are storing acorns for the winter or holding your breath before going underwater

A good looking face has angles from the cheekbones to the jaw, angles caused by slim cheeks/lack of cheek fat

I recieved IRL comments that I had moon face before buccal fat removal
it's called sexual dimorphism and my face isn't bloated it just looks like that

Attachments

• 484397c967c2ed41b7b26b44968c1125.jpg
    484397c967c2ed41b7b26b44968c1125.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 685, LostYouth and 4 others
@asiannickghur

Those are terrible eyes but at least it's not NCT like me. 4psl tbh

Why are retarded psl aspies think overly wide face is actually attractive jfl . Dude has zero harmony . Harmony is more important than features any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3202, toolateforme and 4 others
I'm going to give it to you straight; It's over. No woman will ever be sexually attracted to you. That's if you live in the west. You MIGHT get some action in east Asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3202, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Nigga actually posted feet

is this a got fetish forum????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MandibularCel, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Nigga actually posted feet

is this a got fetish forum????

I WAS SO OVERWHELMED WITH THAT MOON FACE I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THE FEET PIC

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BRUH HOW YOU GONNA RATE MY PSL LIKE THAT WHEN YOU AINT EVEN SEEN MY FEET YET

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Your cheekbones are more massive or "sexually dimorhpic" to this guy yet he mogs you to death.

In fact my cheekbones are probably half the size of yours yet I still mog you.

Sexual dimorphism doesn't always = Attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Kingkellz and Deleted member 2227
Wtf are 5 inch palms?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz

Couldn't have said it better : You'r good to go for asian girls op but that's it.

You look like you have typical Asian eyes, and look pretty bloated in the face. Also you could probably use better skin care routines.

Other than that, not bad.

4, maybe a 4.5

Your cheekbones are more massive or "sexually dimorhpic" to this guy yet he mogs you to death.

View attachment 275358 View attachment 275359 View attachment 275362

Tbh he looks like a girl in 2nd pic, i can only imagine niche finding him attractive.

Tbh he looks like a girl in 2nd pic, i can only imagine niche finding him attractive.

Hes got pretty features but a lot of bone mass in his skull, which is good tbh because a lot of younger girls will like that.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
why make a rate me thread with such a shitty picture, i can make out more from your feet than i can your face pic bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, AngryAsianManlet and Effortless
Hes got pretty features but a lot of bone mass in his skull, which is good tbh because a lot of younger girls will like that.
Skull theory strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

View attachment 275358 View attachment 275359 View attachment 275362

I agree with you but you and OP are wrong here, Cheekbones are not DIMORPHIC.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Bechadish
I agree with you but you and OP are wrong here, Cheekbones are not DIMORPHIC.
it can give a fit vibes, if all the others bones are here : Orbitals, chin, jaw. And obviously if they are high set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
it can give a fit vibes, if all the others bones are here : Orbitals, chin, jaw. And obviously if they are high set.

Yes because bones stretch your skin and being forward change your face in 3D space giving Hollow Cheeks in right lighting, but Cheekbones are not even close of being Dimorphic, Orbitals, Chin, Glabella, Mastoid and Nuchal Crest are the really dimorphic bones and would really impact your dimorphism.
@Effortless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Effortless and Bechadish
@toolateforme

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish
@toolateforme
This guy will never get any white chick or asian chick.. they are into narrow faced guys like @Effortless posted. At least it gotta be normal range this dude has excessively wide external facial bones, his actual face is like half a size of skull size.. like this picture
Unnamed

Wide face is good to certain degree like midface length, short is good but when it gets excessive it looks stunted and genetically disgusting. This is the case and 80percent of gooks have this feature which is over.
And bro your feet or stupid hand size doesnt matter. 99percent is face and when you pass the face threshold height counts. Ur size or bullshit will never matter so stop coping with feet. Moonface is the single most death sentence in any kind of human being or sexuality. Im so sorry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 616, Bechadish and 4 others
Yes because bones stretch your skin and being forward change your face in 3D space giving Hollow Cheeks in right lighting, but Cheekbones are not even close of being Dimorphic, Orbitals, Chin, Glabella, Mastoid and Nuchal Crest are the really dimorphic bones and would really impact your dimorphism.
@Effortless

So what you're telling me is that OP has no masculine trait and is a feminine bitch. Got it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
So plz PSL autists stop projecting your narrow face insecurity to every case, its same as asian people thinks narrow face cucks are superior due to their own insecurity, you peanut heads are coping complimenting every single wide face, even the image i posted is slayer if wider the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Effortless
So plz PSL autists stop projecting your narrow face insecurity to every case, its same as asian people thinks narrow face cucks are superior due to their own insecurity, you peanut heads are coping complimenting every single wide face, even the image i posted is slayer if wider the better

Yes bro, BALANCE IS KEY.

Yes bro, BALANCE IS KEY.
Its all about balance and ratio, proportions and wider the better theory comes from the guys who have skull narrower than sweet spot and exactly same the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
This guy will never get any white chick or asian chick.. they are into narrow faced guys like @Effortless posted. At least it gotta be normal range this dude has excessively wide external facial bones, his actual face is like half a size of skull size.. like this pictureView attachment 275673

Wide face is good to certain degree like midface length, short is good but when it gets excessive it looks stunted and genetically disgusting. This is the case and 80percent of gooks have this feature which is over.
And bro your feet or stupid hand size doesnt matter. 99percent is face and when you pass the face threshold height counts. Ur size or bullshit will never matter so stop coping with feet. Moonface is the single most death sentence in any kind of human being or sexuality. Im so sorry.
Yea if its too wide it doesnt look good. Also if its too narrow doesnt look good either. You need to have good width and angularitty though. A blance.His face is very wide but also looks round which isnt ideal. Round is bascially the worst face shape. Idk if hes fat or not but if he is he should loose fat. The picture is too far away. But his eye area also is bad. Well his whole face in general isnt good.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme