Rate me and give me suggestions for a new haircut.

Your philtrum is not really that bad, if fits your face since your nose is short, you could shorten it with a subnasal lip lift but i think it would not look good since your midface is already very compact.

You look high prenatal T

h6-cd24589ec8a564b87a7fff8ce17493ee-jpg.349126

The problem with your mouth is that your cupid's bow is too high in relation to the upper vermillion on the corners of your mouth (which are also downturned), aesthetic male mouths tend to have a consistent vermillion border height across the entire breadth of the mouth.

9361full david gandy1
1e4653160bac3023386a52adca33474e.jpg

You could get a corner of the mouth lift + lateral vermillion advancement to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your philtrum is not really that bad, if fits your face since your nose is short, you could shorten it with a subnasal lip lift but i think it would not look good since your midface is already very compact.

You look high prenatal T

h6-cd24589ec8a564b87a7fff8ce17493ee-jpg.349126

The problem with your mouth is that your cupid's bow is too high in relation to the upper vermillion on the corners of your mouth (which are also downturned), aesthetic male mouths tend to have a consistent vermillion border height across the entire breadth of the mouth.

View attachment 383499
1e4653160bac3023386a52adca33474e.jpg

You could get a corner of the mouth lift + lateral vermillion advancement to fix it.
I'm not entirely sure I get but I think I got a bit closer to understand what it is that feels wrong with my face. I'll have to wait 3-4 years before I will be able to get a lip-lift though. :feelsbadman:
Thanks for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it.

I'm not entirely sure I get but I think I got a bit closer to understand what it is that feels wrong with my face.
The center of your mouth is too high in relation to the corners (which are also downturned)

Read the thread i linked to understand more about the procedures i was talking about.

I personally dont think you need a subnasal lip lift.
The center of your mouth
By this i mean the cupid's bow, just in case it wasnt clear.

• +1
4.25psl can easily ascend to 5+

Good for your age man. Get your mental issues worked out and look forward to life

• +1
4.25psl can easily ascend to 5+

Good for your age man. Get your mental issues worked out and look forward to life
Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for ways to overcome my mental issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for ways to overcome my mental issues?

Focus on what you want in life, and want it enough so that you go out into the world despite your issues.

Everyone has trauma. But the best way to get over it is to go out and become tougher/stronger and more mature. You do that by having a lot of experiences.

People who stay in their basement and rot, never get over their issues, because they dont become better or stronger. They hide from the world

• +1
Your midface is way too compact. It’s a miracle that i’m even saying this.

Dannish pussyslayer don't listen to them

BUzz cut or grow you hair out + get rhino

Dansk alkoholistfysionomi
Don't think you look that bad tho
What's your ascension plan

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol

• WTF
Dansk alkoholistfysionomi
Don't think you look that bad tho
What's your ascension plan
why u gotta bump my first thread man this thread is so cringe ngl.
Also my dad was an alcoholic and druggie and I can't stop drinking the moment I get alcohol so you're on point with first sentence tbh.

My current ascension plan is softmaxx then workcel for 1-2 years. Then after that I'll get either bimax or genio, and of course, rhino and lip lift.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and thickdickdaddy27
surfer hair bro

• JFL
Going to the barber in 1 hour. Does anyone here have some suggestions for haircuts that would fit me?
View attachment 381113View attachment 381114
View attachment 381115

The video quality is fucked. I don't know why.

I'd appreciate if anyone could give me a PSL rating.
du har en speciel dansk pheno, jeg kender andre folk med din pheno, en af dem er 1/4 polakker men stadigvæk
det der kendetegne den pheno er tykke læber, dyb-sat øjne og som regel mørke-blond hår
rimelig interessant

• +1
Screenshot 2020 10 25 13 15 36

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thickdickdaddy27
du har en speciel dansk pheno, jeg kender andre folk med din pheno, en af dem er 1/4 polakker men stadigvæk
det der kendetegne den pheno er tykke læber, dyb-sat øjne og som regel mørke-blond hår
rimelig interessant

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Inscol and Danish_Retard
Mogs me to utter suicide when I was ur age. Take care of yourself by eating/sleeping well and staying active and I promise u'll ascend to 5 psl by ur early 20s

• Woah
  • +1
normie tbh

• +1
samme pheno som ham fra debatten

Attachments

• FE803D7A-8709-40F2-AE8C-F30F7FB89009.jpeg
    FE803D7A-8709-40F2-AE8C-F30F7FB89009.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Danish_Retard
It’s weird because your maxilla looks fine but a recessed maxilla is the cause of a long philtrum
i feel like his maxilla is too counter clockwise turned looking at his side profile, a lefort surgery would solve all his subhumanity (no offense) imo

• +1
i feel like his maxilla is too counter clockwise turned looking at his side profile, a lefort surgery would solve all his subhumanity (no offense) imo
You're right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
grow top of hair longer btw

• Hmm...
My current ascension plan is softmaxx then workcel for 1-2 years. Then after that I'll get either bimax or genio, and of course, rhino and lip lift.

You'll also need something for your eye area and eyebrows. You can also easily contactfraud.
Above 4psl tbh. Chadlite potential.

I need the same. My philtrum is 5 cm long

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, 6’1cel, Hozay and 1 other person
Im looking back at this thread and i have to admit I underrated you. You look decent here and a bit above average for sure.

roidmax + stylemax + NT = slayer. Sucks you are norwooding, you have to adress it ASAP before it gets worse.

finasteride is the only option but it has some side effects

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Danish_Retard
You look better with short hair tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
those pictures are way better. i think you're a high tier normie tbh.
LT normie in Denmark tbh. Mostly because I'm still a fat lardass food addict. I've tried to take some a foto there I'm not frauding at all.

Im looking back at this thread and i have to admit I underrated you. You look decent here and a bit above average for sure.

roidmax + stylemax + NT = slayer. Sucks you are norwooding, you have to adress it ASAP before it gets worse.

finasteride is the only option but it has some side effects
Not gonna take fin at 17 tbh. I'll just accept my eventual fate, perhaps I'll try dermarolling if I ever get the money. Right now I'm thinking of coping with minox and fringe.
TBH the biggest thing holding me back is that I'm not NT at all. I've been trying so hard to NTmaxx for almost 1,5 years and all I've gotten out of it is 3 friends that don't dislike me. There is no recovering from the shit I went through in my childhood tbh, but I'll fake it till it seems natural to me to act NT. Just gonna take a lot of time and practice, but it is what it is, better than just rotting.