Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova

Fuark mirin @Gestapo 6.25-6.5 psl easily

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gestapo
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
And that beyond deranged shitskin Chai wala @MakinItHappenReturn thinks he is terrorizing me lol

LARP lmao

As if this is you

One fan sign is all it takes.
One click of the delete account option is all it takes to get you started on the path of ascension and getting out of this pit of coping and endless misery.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
One click of the delete account option is all it takes to get you started on the path of ascension and getting out of this pit of coping and endless misery.

Prove it's you and I won't use this site as my guilty pleasure any longer.

I'm NGL @MakinItHappenReturn, regardless of who's face this is.

It does objectively beat yours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and 2 others
I'm NGL @MakinItHappenReturn, regardless of who's face this is.

It does objectively beat yours.

LOOOOL

Thank you for confirming that one with me as I was deep in thought

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Brutal

Ravi vs forum war is spilling into months old threads

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Post video or ur lying

I mog everyone here too fucking hard it should be illegal
you are the yatch guy

i dont believe you

post paper with your name or GTFO rich cell

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Gestapo
Over for nazicels.

• +1
you are the yatch guy

i dont believe you

post paper with your name or GTFO rich cell
oh shit i just realized i was on this thread:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I mog everyone here too fucking hard it should be illegal
But in your social circles, you are probably just another guy. Most of your male friends would probably get rated chadlite-chad here and are 6ft+. You are here because you keep getting mogged by dudes who look like this:

How does mogging people here give you dopamine? 80% of the site is below MTN. This place is full of ugly people. Many are even deformed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Xangsane, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
He probably got mogged hard by a couple of chico lookalikes and got mad.
Rarely come across someone on my looks level or greater

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and AscendingHero
High tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, AscendingHero and Gestapo
Rarely come across someone on my looks level or greater
You niggas keep spreading this narrative that the average young white guy is subhuman and these niggas buy it. Most 20-30 year old white guys are 6ft+ and would be rated 5.5 PSL here if they posted their best pics.

High tier normie
Not by the standards of this site. But that's probably what he is in his social circle. Above average. Good looking enough to slay and LTR any girl but not to stand out.

You niggas keep spreading this narrative that the average young white guy is subhuman and these niggas buy it. Most 20-30 year old white guys are 6ft+ and would be rated 5.5 PSL here if they posted their best pics.
You don't know shit but you act like you do
its too funny:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Not by the standards of this site. But that's probably what he is in his social circle. Above average. Good looking enough to slay and LTR any girl but not to stand out.
Yeah he doesn't look like a supermodel or the type of guy that Hollywood would pick mainly for looks, but he does look like one of the best looking average guys (aka high tier normie).

This is my opinion though, maybe not everyone will agree, and to be honest, I don't care, it doesn't change my opinion.

• +1
You don't know shit but you act like you do
its too funny:ROFLMAO:
It's not just me boyo. I see posts from tons of users who get rated chadlite here but feel average or even below average and keep getting mogged hard. People here are subhuman and make up bs theories like hypergamy when women's standards really aren't that high. You just need to be average looking with decent height and body.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Yeah he doesn't look like a supermodel or the type of guy that Hollywood would pick mainly for looks, but he does look like one of the best looking average guys (aka high tier normie).

This is my opinion though, maybe not everyone will agree, and to be honest, I don't care, it doesn't change my opinion.
Not hating on the guy at all. He doesn't need to look any better and can 100% get any girl he wants with his looks. He can even star in movies and become a sex symbol as well.

Nigga looks like fucking matt bomer. He can def get a role in a movie based on his face. In fact, most actors are HT normies.

Nigga looks like fucking matt bomer. He can def get a role in a movie based on his face. In fact, most actors are HT normies.
Acting is mostly about acting talent, not looks, although looks do matter also.

Hollywood would rather pick an ugly guy with talent like Steve Buscemi than a good looking guy with none.

It is only in the modelling industry that looks are the most important, and in dating apps.

Only OGS know this thread was originally posted some time in 2021 under "@Giourdani" with a dark haired man profile as a pfp and this thread somehow got transferred to @Gestapo

• +1
you are a twig with a bodycount of 0 your opinions are irrelevant and serve as nothing more than comedic relief
Sounds exactly like what a narcissistic person would say.

Acting is mostly about acting talent, not looks, although looks do matter also.

Hollywood would rather pick an ugly guy with talent like Steve Buscemi than a good looking guy with none.

It is only in the modelling industry that looks are the most important, and in dating apps.
Oh yeah. He needs to know how to act as well. I mean his looks won't prevent him from landing a role as a lead character if he has the skills to back it up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
another shout out to @Kingkellz for that
Another proof phenotype is everything in a given area. In white countries its to have the best white phenotype and ofc always gl. Hence why im capped at chadlite as an ethnic in the west - and yes i slay. While in my hometown i have the best pheno, i have halo effect maher tier.

• +1
Salludon and amnesia are way more memorable and look better

• +1
you are a twig with a bodycount of 0 your opinions are irrelevant and serve as nothing more than comedic relief
Women Loved your "personality". For sure

Women Loved your "personality". For sure
I'm an OG lookism user so if a delusional forum rotter spazzes out on me I will put him in his place. Just lol @ judging people's personality on an internet forum:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369