Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova

You niggas keep spreading this narrative that the average young white guy is subhuman and these niggas buy it. Most 20-30 year old white guys are 6ft+ and would be rated 5.5 PSL here if they posted their best pics.
You need to stop being delusional bro
Even I don’t come across guys who mog me on any regular basis at all
And I’ve only ever seen one guy in my entire life who mogged me hard

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 14160
You need to stop being delusional bro
Even I don’t come across guys who mog me on any regular basis at all
And I’ve only ever seen one guy in my entire life who mogged me hard
I agree with you 100%. You only need to be slightly above average and you will live life on easy mode. I am guessing you are looksmatched with OP.

I agree with you 100%. You only need to be slightly above average and you will live life on easy mode. I am guessing you are looksmatched with OP.
No idea, he probably mogs me
I don’t care about ratings or mogging, i consider it to be very autistic

But the average guy of any race is normie to slightly below normie. It’s rare to find gl dudes

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
You niggas keep spreading this narrative that the average young white guy is subhuman and these niggas buy it. Most 20-30 year old white guys are 6ft+ and would be rated 5.5 PSL here if they posted their best pics.
This 1000x. Average white guy at my college is 5 PSL with good forward growth who goes to the gym. Idk where the rumor that the average normie is a fat recessed subhuman came from.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No idea, he probably mogs me
I don’t care about ratings or mogging, i consider it to be very autistic

But the average guy of any race is normie to slightly below normie. It’s rare to find gl dudes
I see gl people all the time.

• JFL
If you’re ugly like you claim you are you’re probably overrating every normie you see
Not at all. I look at them objectively by PSL score and they mog everyone rated 4 PSL here. They are 5 PSL with good forward growth. Obviously 6+ PSL is rare af but average middle class white guy is between 4.5-5.5 PSL UNFRAUDED.

• JFL
Not at all. I look at them objectively by PSL score and they mog everyone rated 4 PSL here. They are 5 PSL with good forward growth. Obviously 6+ PSL is rare af but average middle class white guy is between 4.5-5.5 PSL UNFRAUDED.
Absolutely not
Maybe if you live deep inside of hollywood.

The fact you’re both using white as the qualifier tells me what’s actually happening here and it is very sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
This is what I have been saying so far. And the upper class white guys look even better than that. They are mostly 5+ PSL.

• JFL

Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova​

And very humble too!:lul:

• Hmm...
You're an attractive guy, but you're not striking or special. The people you mentioned have the striking factor which you lack.
They lack the pheno even amnesia who facially mog has a shit pheno compared to him i would believe he appeal mog amnesia despite psl mog

This is what I have been saying so far. And the upper class white guys look even better than that. They are mostly 5+ PSL.
I want you to admit to me rn that you’re self hating
Stop overrating people just because they’re white, I’m white, I’m around white people, majority are normie to subhuman you need to trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Absolutely not
Maybe if you live deep inside of hollywood.

The fact you’re both using white as the qualifier tells me what’s actually happening here and it is very sad
I am not self-hating bro. It's just the fact that the average ethnic looks like utter dogshit. It's not just me. Western women have a very strong preference for caucasian looking men and if you have dravidian tech support pheno, you are incel by default.

• +1
Stop overrating people just because they’re white, I’m white, I’m around white people, majority are normie to subhuman you need to trust me
I don't hate myself. I am not some dravidian obsessed with lightening his skin. I just look around me and compare. The average white guy looks decent to good. The average ethnic looks like dogshit and it's not just due to their skin tone. They usually have shit skulls, bug eyes and dogshit soft tissues which make them look bloated all the time even at low bf. There are some ethnics who look very good and but most look like utter crap and have zero SMV.

• +1
Btw @LooksOverAll is white and not an sfcel. He can't be self-hating. I mean even he admit if an indian looks good.

• +1
They lack the pheno even amnesia who facially mog has a shit pheno compared to him i would believe he appeal mog amnesia despite psl mog
I PM'ed you asking for pics of your ascension. I need some lifefuel as you are ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I don't hate myself. I am not some dravidian obsessed with lightening his skin. I just look around me and compare. The average white guy looks decent to good. The average ethnic looks like dogshit and it's not just due to their skin tone. They usually have shit skulls, bug eyes and dogshit soft tissues which make them look bloated all the time even at low bf. There are some ethnics who look very good and but most look like utter crap and have zero SMV.
"I'm not self hating, it's just that the average white guy looks great and the average ethnic looks trash" :unsure::unsure::unsure:
average black guy lower third mogs (except chin) the average white guy, you'd never say they look good on average or better than white guys though
average latino cheekbone mogs the average white guy, you'd never say they look good on average or better than white guys though

you see where I'm going with this?

here is what is actually happening to you, i've spent enough time on this site now to know
you probably live in the west, so right away you're "othered" and feel different. If you don't live in the west, all the media you consume is likely from the west
you're seeing white girls go with white guys, you don't realize that the average couple is same race not mixed race, so you take this to mean "ethnics are worse" even though ALL people go with their own race on average, even asians.

you go home and all the people in your family, because brown people tend to have an obsession with skin lightening, tell you that you're too dark or that your coloring is bad (not understanding that coloring preferences are the only part of looks that are subjective.) if not you, your cousins, your friends, etc etc too dark. What you don't fully realize is that most white people have an obsession with tanning and becoming darker, it's classic "grass is always greener"

This causes you to look at people and really only take their coloring into consideration, causing you to look at some blond normie and go 'yep that's a htn easy, mogs me" the guys you look at as htns I'm looking at as subhumans or normies, I guarantee it
I would bet that, while you're not delusional enough to think he's a mogger, I'd bet you've seen someone like Michael Cera and unironically gone "Wow he'd be a total subhuman if his pheno didn't save him"
his pheno does not save him.

Btw @LooksOverAll is white and not an sfcel. He can't be self-hating. I mean even he admit if an indian looks good.
he is one of the biggest shitposters on this site, he's just having a giggle
I think from your posts it'd be easy to write you off as the same thing, just shitposting, but I'm not actually convinced that's what's going on here

I think from your posts it'd be easy to write you off as the same thing, just shitposting, but I'm not actually convinced that's what's going on here
they're all barking dogs looking to stir things up for no good reason

"I'm not self hating, it's just that the average white guy looks great and the average ethnic looks trash" :unsure::unsure::unsure:
average black guy lower third mogs (except chin) the average white guy, you'd never say they look good on average or better than white guys though
average latino cheekbone mogs the average white guy, you'd never say they look good on average or better than white guys though

you see where I'm going with this?

here is what is actually happening to you, i've spent enough time on this site now to know
you probably live in the west, so right away you're "othered" and feel different. If you don't live in the west, all the media you consume is likely from the west
you're seeing white girls go with white guys, you don't realize that the average couple is same race not mixed race, so you take this to mean "ethnics are worse" even though ALL people go with their own race on average, even asians.

you go home and all the people in your family, because brown people tend to have an obsession with skin lightening, tell you that you're too dark or that your coloring is bad (not understanding that coloring preferences are the only part of looks that are subjective.) if not you, your cousins, your friends, etc etc too dark. What you don't fully realize is that most white people have an obsession with tanning and becoming darker, it's classic "grass is always greener"
Nope. I don't have a light skin fetish. In fact, I have the opposite problem compared to many of the indians on this site. My skin is pale to the point that it makes me look a bit unhealthy in some lightings. It also doesn't 100% harmonize with the rest of my ethnic features. People back home did comment that my skin was too light and that I should spend more time in the sun. It is the indians on the site who have a light skin fetish. In reality, most people in south asia see medium brown colouring as ideal like this guy:

Many of the girls I liked probably rejected me for my coloring and went on to date a dark-skinned dude. Maybe, I just got unlucky but I do not believe being light-skinned is some massive advantage in South Asia. Of course, if you are an actual white guy, then JBW applies and you can slay.
This causes you to look at people and really only take their coloring into consideration, causing you to look at some blond normie and go 'yep that's a htn easy, mogs me" the guys you look at as htns I'm looking at as subhumans or normies, I guarantee it
I would bet that, while you're not delusional enough to think he's a mogger, I'd bet you've seen someone like Michael Cera and unironically gone "Wow he'd be a total subhuman if his pheno didn't save him"
his pheno does not save him.
I am not just talking about their coloring dude. I know ethnics who are pale af but look like bloated potatoes because of their shit soft tissues. Also, if you are ethnic with pale skin, it is more likely you have poor bone development due to low T levels during puberty. The white guys I see have more robust skulls, leaner faces with more definition and just look at more aesthetic. I think they would look even better if they got a tan as pale skin makes you look like a basement rotter most of the time.
Nah. He is very legit. But he is mentally ill tbh. IDK how you can be incel as a 6'7" white normie.

What do you do for a living @Gestapo . You look rich. Born into wealth or a high paying job?

for some reason 8 pages rate thread and no1 asked for op to verify himself

as always this is a larp until proven otherwise

who posts their mother on this site, its a dead giveaway and you idiots fall for it :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

users here are dumb as hell :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: legit no nope for those brainlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Lygodactylus, Kroker and 3 others
Better looking than 99% of people

• +1
They've been brainwashed by looks theory. Case in point @volcelfatcel

@MakinItHappen and @therealdeal from lookism taught me how to take my game to the next level.
this guy took your game to next level?
2441893 image03
2441896 image115
2441897 image26
2441898 image34

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18603, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
How old are you?

for some reason 8 pages rate thread and no1 asked for op to verify himself

as always this is a larp until proven otherwise

who posts their mother on this site, its a dead giveaway and you idiots fall for it :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

users here are dumb as hell :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: legit no nope for those brainlets
get out in the sun you pale femboy
yes he is the master of game, charisma, and masculine virtues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Giga larp, can't get more obvious than that, op is probably some 5'5 balding indian

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Gestapo
you gave me a more feminine hairline, thinner eyebrows, smaller nose, and paler skin you didn't ascend me lol you looksminned me hard

Isn't having a small nose and lighter skin a good thing?
Also at least I'm nw1 at 24

But in your social circles, you are probably just another guy. Most of your male friends would probably get rated chadlite-chad here and are 6ft+. You are here because you keep getting mogged by dudes who look like this:

View attachment 1642167

How does mogging people here give you dopamine? 80% of the site is below MTN. This place is full of ugly people. Many are even deformed.
Yes, average guy on campus looks just like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Isn't having a small nose and lighter skin a good thing?
Also at least I'm nw1 at 24
It's not that black and white. Having X feature isn't always better or worse for every single dude. It's about the overall look.

The changes you made descended him. He looks gay af and effeminate in the morph. Women would find the original more attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not as blackpilled as some of the people on this forum, but holy shit this is the most blue pilled thread I've ever seen in my life on this forum

White Anglo Saxon Chad with blue eyes comes into forum claiming that all you need to get laid is a social circle and to get a haircut and game. Not realizing that most of the people here aren't white anglo saxon chads and he's literally talking to curries and middle easterners who have never talked to a women in their life because of culture and religion and upbringing. Even if these dudes became neurotypical they won't slay like you do because they're not as tall and white and good looking

You're Oblivious to the fact that girls will be receptive to you no matter what you says because they're hypergamous and always wanting to date the best man they can find and he's obviously way better looking than most guys, you won't have to work nearly as hard as other guys because you've got everything given to you on a silver platter.

Try being 5'7 and curry and see how women treat you. I have to work 10x harder than you for girls of all ethnicities because of my ethnicity and even then won't get pussy like you..
"Just be NT bro" - Chad

Water is wet, but chad never considers that you need to pass the looks threshold before even being considered. Acting normal is just a prerequisite. I have interacted with enough ppl to know that the vast majority of people aren't particularly witty, extroverted or sociable. The small talk girls' have with their BFs' doesn't require much personality skills. Just have a bare minimal amount of social skills is enough. The threshold for NT is lower than the looks threshold. Every time, the distinguishing factor for why x and y are together is physical attraction. And when young people grow old, people stay together out of convenience, rather than genuine "love". It's all about options. If an 80yr old woman had the fountain of youth, she would leave her dying husband for a man in his early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and mug
Good looking but doesn’t mog the likes of Salludon tbh

• +1
Good looking but doesn’t mog the likes of Salludon tbh
Has more appeal than Salludon imo. Just because his bones are not as pronounced, doesn't mean he is uglier.

• +1
Has more appeal than Salludon imo. Just because his bones are not as pronounced, doesn't mean he is uglier.
Keep sucking white dick loser

Keep sucking white dick loser
I am not sucking white dick bro. It's all about how WOMEN perceive you. It doesn't matter if you look good according to a couple of autistic standards. I just know that this dude would do better than salludon in any western country based purely on his face. Maybe salludon could do better if he had more status, was more NT etc.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I am not sucking white dick bro. It's all about how WOMEN perceive you. It doesn't matter if you look good according to a couple of autistic standards. I just know that this dude would do better than salludon in any western country based purely on his face. Maybe salludon could do better if he had more status, was more NT etc.
Yeah I get what your trying to say but it depends on the girl and area to be honest. Salludon isn’t just the average failoed ethnic at his looks level (higher than Gestapo easy) ethnic tax is probably nothing. For one night stands Salludon could probably do better easily

Okay we get it you are posting pics and stuff

But why do u post ur mom retard are u a cuck

• Ugh..
Yeah I get what your trying to say but it depends on the girl and area to be honest. Salludon isn’t just the average failoed ethnic at his looks level (higher than Gestapo easy) ethnic tax is probably nothing. For one night stands Salludon could probably do better easily
You are focusing too much on his filtermaxxed frauded pics. His actual pheno is a lot more south asian. Maybe, he could pass as arab or something. But let's get real. The dude is taxxed just not to the same degree as other indians.

Obviously, there are outliers. You will find women who prefer dravidians but that doesn't mean they would do well. I am talking about averages here.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
You would be surprised. You guys think too much in terms of extremes.

I did know a couple back in curryland who appeared to like darker-skinned men. I agree that lighter-skinned men have an advantage overall but that doesn't mean that women cannot find a dark-skinned guy attractive. Do you honestly think that out of a 1000 women, there won't be at least one who either doesn't care about a dude's skin tone or even prefers a dravidian?

Weird as fuck as if he wants incels on here to fuck his mother and jack off to it in the corner
Real Chads dont even talk about their mums
You would be surprised. You guys think too much in terms of extremes.

I did know a couple back in curryland who appeared to like darker-skinned men. I agree that lighter-skinned men have an advantage overall but that doesn't mean that women cannot find a dark-skinned guy attractive. Do you honestly think that out of a 1000 women, there won't be at least one who either doesn't care about a dude's skin tone or even prefers a dravidian?
What a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
What a cope
Believe whatever you want boyo. I just know I have seen girls pick dravidians over light skin guys. I am not saying this was always the case but if I posted the couples I saw back home, many here would go crazy. I don't understand how you guys can't comprehend that a woman can prefer a dark-skinned guy over a light-skinned one? Is it really that ridiculous?