rate me, and tell me how to fix my ogre features

foid hate

foid hate

Iron
i am currently taking medication for skincare, i do cardio everyday and lift weights sometimes. im mixed (asian and mexican)
any tips would be very appreciated
(also, how do i changf this corny ass name??? i made it that when i signed up as a joke but now it just seems geeky lmao)

WIN 20240605 18 47 22 Pro
WIN 20240605 18 47 13 Pro
Dance

Pretty sure it's literally just your big nose. But idk fuck it you look pretty good

i am currently taking medication for skincare, i do cardio everyday and lift weights sometimes. im mixed (asian and mexican)
any tips would be very appreciated
(also, how do i changf this corny ass name??? i made it that when i signed up as a joke but now it just seems geeky lmao)

View attachment 2967244View attachment 2967246View attachment 2967243
Eyes make you to much ethnic and nose nerf you , try some fraud stuff to look less ethnic with you’re eyes like aegyo sal and get rhino would ascend you to high htn and if you’re manlet below 5’5 it’s over try to fraud and if you’re 5’7 or above face is law so you’re good

Eyes make you to much ethnic and nose nerf you , try some fraud stuff to look less ethnic with you’re eyes like aegyo sal and get rhino would ascend you to high htn and if you’re manlet below 5’5 it’s over try to fraud and if you’re 5’7 or above face is law so you’re good
yeah, i was alr thinking about getting rhino, and my doctor said ill get to around 6 ft so i think im fine. ill look into aegyo sal. thanks