Rate me and tell me how well I could do in India and the Philippines

J

Josué

Iron
I'm 6'0, somewhere between 75 and 80kg, latino/brown and I know it's over for me anywhere in the West; so I wanted to know if I would do any better in India or SEAsia

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
just dont clench your jaw like autist

It's not over in the west, you seem normie. Biggest problem is recessed orbitals/zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
you're so downard grown, you need some type of ramus implant or something

I'm 6'0, somewhere between 75 and 80kg, latino/brown and I know it's over for me anywhere in the West; so I wanted to know if I would do any better in India or SEAsia

Do you have an underbite, OP?

fix underbite asap

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
brutal maxilla

Get bimax and you will be 6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and 6485b025t
its not over but go see someone for the uderbite if you fix that you will be alright

dont dentists fix that?with braces and shit?
Won't fix your jaw though. It will just move top teeth back but you will still look the same with your mouth closed.

that sucks
It really does. I have a very small underbite (< 1cm) but only choice to fix it is Lefort I. I have a similar profile to OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
It really does. I have a very small underbite (< 1cm) but only choice to fix it is Lefort I. I have a similar profile to OP.
will you get that shit?and does that have some type of risk?

That jaw is fucked and so is the eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 4696
you can do well even in america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 9072
dont fucking come to the philippines subhuman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 9072
What are some of these rates? This is not at all normie. He’s clearly above average looking. With 4 PSL being average, he’s AT LEAST 4.5 PSL. Probably even slightly higher, like 5 PSL.

Ignoring your somewhat comical side profile and just assessing your front: Noticeably good harmony. When I first saw the second picture, I immediately thought you looked decent. Nothing stood out as being “off” upon first glance. This is due to the fact that you have good harmony: Your features work well together AND you have good facial measurements and ratios. Let’s dig a little deeper:

1. Good midface ratio (IPD/nasion-to-upper lip distance). I didn’t measure it but it seems good. It’s not less than 1 certainly. Likely a bit higher.

2. Good IPD. Yes, it’s probably a bit too high, but it’s much better to have an IPD on the higher side than on the lower side.

3. Good PFL. Your high PFW (caused by somewhat droopy/round lower eyelids) is making your PFL seem a bit smaller than it is by illusion. But in itself your PFL is certainly good. So had your lower eyelids been a bit tighter/straighter, your decent PFL would show better.

4. Good bigonial width in relation to your bizygomatic width. Your total jaw width doesn’t look narrow at all from frontal view. Yes your gonions are a bit too high, but the lateral growth is good. And lateral growth is important.

5. Good chin height in relation to your middle third. It’s extremely important to have a proportionally tall chin: The vertical length of one’s chin in relation to the vertical length of one’s middle third (nasion-to-upper lip distance). Upon eyeballing it, this ratio of yours seems good. Of course your chin could be a bit wider/squarer but that’s not related to what I’m talking about here

6. Decent lip width (horizontally speaking). Your lips don’t look narrow at all. A lot of people that have full lips like you tend to suffer from their lips looking narrow-ish. But yours don’t. Your lip width is good.

None of your features are below average either, considered in and of themselves. Eyes are decent. Minimal upper eyelid exposure. Thick low-set eyebrows. Your lower eyelids can use a bit tightening/straightening (to make your PFW — the vertical distance of your eyes — lower) and your under eyes could be a bit fuller but other than that you need nothing for your eyes (light colored eye contacts can do wonders though). Nose seems decent enough. Of course can be better but isn’t bad AT ALL. Lips are good enough.

You’re a decent looking person as is. 4.75-5 PSL. Anyone rating you below that doesn’t know what the average person looks like. Your face as a whole looks better than what the average persons face looks like. Yes you have your flaws and sure by fixing them (the ones you can fix) you’ll look better but that’s not to say you’re average looking right now (because you’re not — despite whatever anyone may tell you).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
Yes above average looking, but you need to fix your underbite.

You are a high-tier normie in the West in my opinion. Your face is 4.5 PSL tbh.
Whereas, as far as India and SEA is concerned, you could clean-up most of the curry-women like they are some dust-particles in your living-room. 👌👍🏼

You will be worshipped like a white god in india