Rate me and what can I improve. Serious rating please

Deleted member 19537

Deleted member 19537

Iron

You have great lips for running bbc game. Start tanning incessantly and apply detergent to your hair to make it frizzy afro. :Comfy:

You're a LTN at best. Around 3PSL. Your failos are your eye area, nose, pheno, lips, etc. I don't know your height so I can't rate you there.

I just see white and hear people talking.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You're a LTN at best. Around 3PSL. Your failos are your eye area, nose, pheno, lips, etc. I don't know your height so I can't rate you there.what

You have great lips for running bbc game. Start tanning incessantly and apply detergent to your hair to make it frizzy afro. :Comfy:
It's actually straight and fluffy as hell. I'm not sure if I have to do that. I just haven't taken hair shower in a while.

You're a LTN at best. Around 3PSL. Your failos are your eye area, nose, pheno, lips, etc. I don't know your height so I can't rate you there.
What's an LTN,3PSL and failos? lmao I'm new to this forum.

What's an LTN,3PSL and failos? lmao I'm new to this forum.
It means you are below average looking and have a lot of things you need to fix to become better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19537
It means you are below average looking and have a lot of things you need to fix to become better looking.
Ah I see. What would you recommend? I'm 5'9 atm but I'm still growing

normie tier
voice mogs me