Rate me and what surgeries should I get to looksmax

D

dorito_crisps

Iron
yo guys I’m confused as f*** , i have been rated sometimes as a 7 ( don’t believe that ) and sometimes as a 3 wtf?? . I know that my nose is big and my eyebrows look a bit feminine ( thin and too arched ) I’m def getting a rhino and fixing my eyebrows ( using castor oil for 1-2 months and hopefully when it fills up having them reshaped at a professional ).

but apart from the 2 things I mentioned above what else do you recommend i should get?

5’7” , 171 lb , 14.6% bf, 23, Mixed

D7A9B5EA 25FF 4D9B 94B1 36F7AC10F9C5
496535F8 98DE 4DAF 8183 C90CC8A6ABF8
0F8AAAC9 EAC0 48D0 AD14 8D0DDFD0116C
26E15BF5 3E97 4538 8597 9E457930F568
182AC2E3 3B3A 48D4 88AE E20611249204
B418D895 4D0C 4C25 A6FC 3CA10A2133FB

4.44 you look a bit like Dijkstra from witcher 3
1118full sigismund dijkstra

• JFL
Reactions: Angel
Hmm idk what surgery fixes the longmidface of death 🤔

Long midface, NCT, cuck eye are. Decent jaw tho, mirin the body. Use your body to get foids. Psl 4

Clear up the acne. Try retin-a or accutane if it comes to it. I dont think rhinoplasty would improve you to any meaningful degree. best of luck

Clear up the acne. Try retin-a or accutane if it comes to it. I dont think rhinoplasty would improve you to any meaningful degree. best of luck
Acne is def on the list
4.44 you look a bit like Dijkstra from witcher 3
View attachment 118502
He’s taller though :)
Hmm idk what surgery fixes the longmidface of death 🤔
Neither I
Long midface, NCT, cuck eye are. Decent jaw tho, mirin the body. Use your body to get foids. Psl 4
Can’t help the mid face and NCT but wtf is cuck eyes? Tnx

Looks very masculine to me. Don't worry about the brows. You got what I called the "M-shaped brow ridge". That's why the arches are noticeably higher than the inner sides. You also got the jaw width and height to pull off this look.
What you need though is blepharoplasty and to get leaner. Working on your brows is optional imo but it won't hurt.

Acne is def on the list

He’s taller though :)

Neither I

Can’t help the mid face and NCT but wtf is cuck eyes? Tnx
Cuck are the NCT and the high eyebrow package makes for a shit eye area
Your lower third is good tho

yo guys I’m confused as f*** , i have been rated sometimes as a 7 ( don’t believe that ) and sometimes as a 3 wtf?? . I know that my nose is big and my eyebrows look a bit feminine ( thin and too arched ) I’m def getting a rhino and fixing my eyebrows ( using castor oil for 1-2 months and hopefully when it fills up having them reshaped at a professional ).

but apart from the 2 things I mentioned above what else do you recommend i should get?

5’7” , 171 lb , 14.6% bf, 23, Mixed

View attachment 118484View attachment 118488View attachment 118490View attachment 118492View attachment 118493View attachment 118495

That midface is really bad. Decent lower third. Btw cuck eyes means eyes that are not deep set. As opposed to hunter eyes. 4
200px-300px-Konstantinos_laios_face.jpg

I think neckmaxxing would be good for you tbh

Looks very masculine to me. Don't worry about the brows. You got what I called the "M-shaped brow ridge". That's why the arches are noticeably higher than the inner sides. You also got the jaw width and height to pull off this look.
What you need though is blepharoplasty and to get leaner. Working on your brows is optional imo but it won't hurt.
Yes blepharoplasty is def on the list, fo you think that will give me less eyelid exposure? ie lower eyebrows and less upper eyelid exposure/ deeper set eyes?
That midface is really bad. Decent lower third. Btw cuck eyes means eyes that are not deep set. As opposed to hunter eyes. 4
200px-300px-Konstantinos_laios_face.jpg
What’s bad and how to fix it?

Yes blepharoplasty is def on the list, fo you think that will give me less eyelid exposure? ie lower eyebrows and less upper eyelid exposure/ deeper set eyes?

What’s bad and how to fix it?
Not fixable

Cuck are the NCT and the high eyebrow package makes for a shit eye area
Your lower third is good tho
Is there a way to lower the eyebrows? I’m getting upper eyelid surgery, hopefully that will give me less upper eyelid exposure making my eyebrows look lower, I also constantly find myself forcing my eyebrows to relax and drop down, I think I might have ptosis
Not fixable
F*** it then, not gon cry about it

4 psl
weaknesses: Long midface, nose from front, arched eyebrows having them straighter will make a noticeable difference.
Idk much about surgery but reducing upper eyelid is pointless for you, it's minimal