Rate me, average or ugly? Possible blowup?

S

smeek

Iron
076F7DE8 EF50 4F8A 985B ED84F8F942B3

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Looks mtn

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
not ugly OP but you look sad.

MTN you would make it to the new subforum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and St.TikTokcel

Would i make it bhai

I meant glowup not blowup lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension
how old are you you look like you haven't had your bones grow in yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
average 14 year old

Im sorry but what does MTN mean?

Subhuman. Your only good feature is whiteness.

your young asf mad potential due to that I would advise mk677 for a bigger dick more height more frame muscle ect

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
whats ur height?

Im sorry but what does MTN mean?

Mid tier normie. General the ratings go like this:

Subhuman --------------------> Low Tier Normie ------> Mid Tier Normie ---------> High tier Normie --------------------> Chadlite

--------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> Chad

You are a very generic looking person. Don't take this as a negative thing though, as there are no significant flaws with you that cannot be fixed with basic softmaxxes (skincare, hair styling, excercise, etc).

Given some of the guides on this fourm, you definitely have the potential to ascend into a chadlite when you grow older.

If you have confusion about terminology or the blackpill, consider checking out the wiki, it has a whole bunch of information.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallman
Mid tier normie. General the ratings go like this:

Subhuman --------------------> Low Tier Normie ------> Mid Tier Normie ---------> High tier Normie --------------------> Chadlite

--------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> --------------------> Chad

You are a very generic looking person. Don't take this as a negative thing though, as there are no significant flaws with you that cannot be fixed with basic softmaxxes (skincare, hair styling, excercise, etc).

Given some of the guides on this fourm, you definitely have the potential to ascend into a chadlite when you grow older.

If you have confusion about terminology or the blackpill, consider checking out the wiki, it has a whole bunch of information.
Thanks man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Tallman
ltn imo.
positives:
dense eyebrows
decent skin
lip thickens
hooded (not ideal if going die pretty boy look)

cons:
face fat
not angular
lack of bones
some asymmetry
high set eyebrows

to see if you have good angularity and bones would recommend losing fat. post again after losing fat to see what you could actually be

ltn imo.
positives:
dense eyebrows
decent skin
lip thickens
hooded (not ideal if going die pretty boy look)

cons:
face fat
not angular
lack of bones
some asymmetry
high set eyebrows

to see if you have good angularity and bones would recommend losing fat. post again after losing fat to see what you could actually be
Haha man I'm 130 pounds and probably 3-4 body fat percentage, I've been severly underweight my entire life and only now do I reach normal on the BMI scale

Haha man I'm 130 pounds and probably 3-4 body fat percentage, I've been severly underweight my entire life and only now do I reach normal on the BMI scale
you'd be a fucking zombie at 3-4% body fat face fat is just due to being young

• +1
Reactions: smeek
Not bad at all, you have some appeal to teen girls probably. I'd give you 4.5 PSL. Slimming down your nose and getting a subnasal lip lift to shorten your philtrum and fwhr would boost your looks massively. Your eye spacing looks ideal making your base for surgerymaxxing solid.

not ugly at all you just need darcker eyebrows and lashes and try getting some bone defenitons drink plenty of water running is good too chew hard gum and mew thats all i can think of