There needs to be a separate section for MTN+ users tbh

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mainstream, Joe Rogancel, diamondbill and 74 others
Agreed.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sartre, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21532 and 7 others
I'm sure most are in agreement, but maybe this hasn't been implemented yet because there's nothing in it for the moderation team - it will only restrict their access.

So as a compromise - I will allow the moderators access to the premium section regardless of their psl. @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust, Myth, Pikabro and 6 others
I'm sure most are in agreement, but maybe this hasn't been implemented yet because there's nothing in it for the moderation team - it will only restrict their access.

So as a compromise - I will allow the moderators access to the premium section regardless of their psl. @TRUE_CEL
Jew mods are all below MTN (outside @TRUE_CEL), theres no way in fuck they'd ever let this happen even if they had ways to profit off it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, N1666, Pikabro and 5 others

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and Deleted member 1901
@5.5psl @colesp @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Makhachev @Arborist @julianchicago @NegativeNorwood @RAMU KAKA @Hoso @sibience @Ellipsis
also @mrriceguy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, mecha72, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
@User49

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 1901 and User49
Psl discrimination

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mainstream, Joe Rogancel, kebab and 19 others
there is one you are just not in it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, Joe Rogancel, kebab and 33 others
It's called discord. If you're high PSL the forum allstars will invite you to their discord.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Mainstream, Joe Rogancel, Gilbert_Durandal and 17 others
Jew mods are all below MTN (outside @TRUE_CEL), theres no way in fuck they'd ever let this happen even if they had ways to profit off it.
What if we promise to treat them as equals and shower them with undeserved respect?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
Holocaust shit innit, siphon em out then gas em eh? Mirin.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WanderingBurro, Myth and 5 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, jflsnowdzz, mecha72 and 2 others
Jfl I'm like 4.01 PSL, if I ever sleep badly or get a bad hair day I'll be moved to the subhuman section :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing, WanderingBurro and 15 others
impossible to be allstar as an MTN+ on an incel forum
the NT users like @whiteissuperior and @Niklaus Mikaelson will invite you to their servers

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, whiteissuperior, mecha72 and 2 others

You are MTN+ too I guess @forevermirin

3304393 Screenshot 2023 03 02 at 101701 PM

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 25938 and forevermirin
What if we promise to treat them as equals and shower them with undeserved respect?
TBH I feel like this forum is MTN on average anyways the ugly ass users just go to incels.is where they belong. it should really be HTN+ ONLY

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Myth, It'snotover and 6 others
none of the mods could moderate there if u have to be mtn +

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zharupodrugu, Pikabro and 12 others
Jfl I'm like 4.01 PSL, if I ever sleep badly or get a bad hair day I'll be moved to the subhuman section :ROFLMAO:
we will not make you post pics every morning just 1 time u will get time to prepare for it the date will be announced soon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover, mecha72 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, mecha72 and Deleted member 25938
TBH I feel like this forum is MTN on average anyways the ugly ass users just go to incels.is where they belong. it should really be HTN+ ONLY
it's getting risky but i'll accept that bro.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
forevermirin
Makhachev
mrriceguy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Deleted member 24444
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: mecha72 and forevermirin
I would make a well constructed, thoughtful reply refuting every point that you made but I cba. Also this is foid behaviour. Only women are judgemental and superficial. Most men select and respect people based on merit and accomplishments in their lives not muh looks.

The solution is simple

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, It'snotover, tombradylover and 7 others
estrogen is off the charts god damn. Get it controlled or emotions will eat you alive.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: guy24, Razeb, Ryadh and 9 others
Just say that you have a tight pussy man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Ryadh and 5 others
I would want to join but I feel untrustworthy of myself to truly if I am HTN or something and I do not wish to dox myself publicly

• WTF
  • So Sad
Make one for ethnics only too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, mecha72 and forevermirin

The solution is simple

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
r/SouthAsianMasculinity is that way

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and copefuel
I would make a well constructed, thoughtful reply refuting every point that you made but I cba.
i doubt my points can be refuted i ran them by my father who happens to be a lawyer.
Most men select and respect people based on merit and accomplishments in their lives not muh looks.
are you hinting at your impressive post:rep ratio? ngl i might consider making exception for cases like yours.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72 and Deleted member 28541
nice try curry
imo obsessing over pheno is a high E/fem trait i dont care if my bros got blue eyes or shitskin tbh they just need to be okay to look at.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, mecha72, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
i doubt my points can be refuted i ran them by my father who happens to be a lawyer.

are you hinting at your impressive post:rep ratio? ngl i might consider making exception for cases like yours.
I'm talking about this mentality of discriminating other men based on looks. Men don't do this. Men aren't useless if they are ugly. A man treats another man for who he is and what he has done. A man respects another man for his integrity, discipline, and bravery not because he looks a certain way.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, It'snotover, mecha72 and 7 others
Maybe we can get a chad only section of the forum and I can get all the jerk off material I need

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WanderingBurro, It'snotover, mecha72 and 2 others

The solution is simple

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
You wouldn't qualify

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, mecha72, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Here’s my thoughts: kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, mecha72, Deleted member 21048 and 4 others
What i be let in, in your opinion?

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Hopefully I make it

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 28541 and forevermirin
I'm talking about this mentality of discriminating other men based on looks. Men don't do this. Men aren't useless if they are ugly. A man treats another man for who he is and what he has done. A man respects another man for his integrity, discipline, and bravery not because he looks a certain way.
all good points bro but psl-based segregation doesn't imply a lack of respect for the uglies. they will continue to be respected as fellow men, and those with eye-catching post:rep ratios like yours might even be allowed in the premium section on the weekends.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 28541, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
i have never seen you but the selection date will be announced well in advance and you can prepare for it. minor makeup will be allowed.
Bro
3238522 IMG 20230104 205504
3238518 1673041170727

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786, mecha72 and forevermirin