1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, carouselenjoyer, say∅ and 5 others
Mtn, htn with physique halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, xxv, koalawala9 and 3 others
I did not expect you to have such a physique with your face jfl. Are you running something ?

Solid HTN overall

• +1
Reactions: xxv, Sixxstar and maximizer24
I did not expect you to have such a physique with your face jfl. Are you running something ?

Solid HTN overall
yeah, I’ve been working out for two years and some change. I’m 17 right now and definitely the most Jacked/strongest in my high school as a senior. I haven’t ever ran anything. I’m totally natty. I just have ultra ultra ultra genetics. Just got very lucky and put in a lot of work in the gym and out of the gym. dieting sleeping different programs, micro, macro, nutrients, etc..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, fezzz, carouselenjoyer and 11 others
yeah, I’ve been working out for two years and some change. I’m 17 right now and definitely the most Jacked/strongest in my high school as a senior. I haven’t ever ran anything. I’m totally natty. I just have ultra ultra ultra genetics. Just got very lucky and put in a lot of work in the gym and out of the gym. dieting sleeping different programs, micro, macro, nutrients, etc..
Nigga don’t get so defensive jfl, it was just a question. This ain’t TikTok.

You’ve basically confirmed it now lol. But keep doing what you’re doing because it clearly works.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, gooner23, xxv and 3 others
Nigga don’t get so defensive jfl, it was just a question. This ain’t TikTok.

You’ve basically confirmed it now lol. But keep doing what you’re doing because it clearly works.
how am i defensive lol im just explaining what i do lmao if u can’t get big and need to cope by getting mad go on cycle dawg 😹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, MedMogger, gooner23 and 5 others
how am i defensive lol im just explaining what i do lmao if u can’t get big and need to cope by getting mad go on cycle dawg 😹
You need to humble yourself a bit mate. Look at how small your shoulder width is. Average person of the street has a wider bidelt doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, koalawala9 and TheNextOPry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, boss8055, microsoft and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
that photo is from six months ago while I was on a bulk and not flexing my abdominals my waist is much thinner now and by the way, the rest of my body isn’t flexed. I’m just pulling upward with my left arm to showcase veins. in reality it’s not an amazing photo.
You need to humble yourself a bit mate. Look at how small your shoulder width is. Average person of the street has a wider bidelt doing nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Huge muscle man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord and alexmog
I just have ultra ultra ultra genetics. Just got very lucky and put in a lot of work in the gym and out of the gym. dieting sleeping different programs, micro, macro, nutrients, etc..
Happy Nicolas Cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: watah, BoredPrince, Heatmiser and 1 other person
Because youre NOT mtn bro, i bet some retards are gonna say ltn too:feelswhy::feelswhy:
😹😹 i haven’t gotten ltn yet gladly but a few mids, I made my account on this shit, not too long ago, cause I was curious what people thought and when people started responding with MTN and HTN I had no clue what they were saying

that photo is from six months ago while I was on a bulk and not flexing my abdominals my waist is much thinner now and by the way, the rest of my body isn’t flexed. I’m just pulling upward with my left arm to showcase veins. in reality it’s not an amazing photo.
Your trap insertions tell me everything. Anyways keep doing what you’re doing. Like I said it works.

Your trap insertions tell me everything. Anyways keep doing what you’re doing. Like I said it works.
IMG 6555
IMG 6554
IMG 6553
this is my physic after working out for a month and a half in 2022. i’m telling you im just very gifted genetically and put in the hours, it’s a lot of luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Saint Casanova
View attachment 3129259View attachment 3129261View attachment 3129262this is my physic after working out for a month and a half in 2022. i’m telling you im just very gifted genetically and put in the hours, it’s a lot of luck
And you keep trying to explain…

Listen, if you’re natty you have impressive size genes, I’ll give you that. But ultra ultra ultra genetics is having impressive size genes whilst being tall with an elites frame and insertions. You only have one of those. So humble yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, boss8055 and sickdawgie
“Physique halo” 🤡 he’s too big, absolutely no appeal + he looks 5’7 max
i definitely get appeal lol, and i’m 5”9, by no means tall but average height

• JFL

Listen, if you’re natty you have impressive size genes, I’ll give you that. But ultra ultra ultra genetics is having impressive size genes whilst being tall with an elites frame and insertions. You only have one of those. So humble yourself.
He has impressive Deez nuts genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, sickdawgie and Saint Casanova

i have amazing insertions and frame i’m just not crazy tall im average height, have fun coping ab your low tier physic

• JFL
  • +1
i have amazing insertions and frame i’m just not crazy tall im average height, have fun coping ab your low tier physic
@User28823
Does he ?

i definitely get appeal lol, and i’m 5”9, by no means tall but average height
You can’t “get” appeal it’s something you can HAVE. Read any study on the effects of excessive muscularity on perceived attractiveness.

Also
7 inches girthy😂

You can’t “get” appeal it’s something you can HAVE. Read any study on the effects of excessive muscularity on perceived attractiveness.
bro is acting like I’m c bums size as a teenager that actually has a life and isn’t a fucking incel i can confirm I get tons of appeal from women just based off my size, I can call approach basically any chick at the beach and be with them for the rest of the day and hu

• JFL
  • +1
How tall r u?

bro is acting like I’m c bums size as a teenager that actually has a life and isn’t a fucking incel i can confirm I get tons of appeal from women just based off my size, I can call approach basically any chick at the beach and be with them for the rest of the day and hu
Are you a fucking retard? I told you you can’t “get” appeal from other. Get a fucking brain short bitch

Great physique htn

Are you a fucking retard? I told you you can’t “get” appeal from other. Get a fucking brain short bitch
your so sad i feel the depression and cope through the screen bro go talk to someone about your mental health

your so sad i feel the depression and cope through the screen bro go talk to someone about your mental health
Said the clown asking for a rating on looksmax.org 🤡 Go read a book braindead piece of shit

You look shorter idk
5”9 is the height told to me via my doctor who measured me at my physical, me being pretty jacked widens me so idk maybe it makes me look less lengthy and shorter idk im

• +1
if you are really natty im so fucking jealous rn 🤣, btw what's your height?

• +1
Reactions: yex
insertions are good, frame i cant tell, looks small but no pics from the front unfrauded
i’m 5”9 my frame is small but wide at top and waist is small, this is an old photo from mid bulk my waist is much tinier

if you are really natty im so fucking jealous rn 🤣, btw what's your height?
5”9, this photo is me after working out for about a month and a half , was taken in 2022

Attachments

• IMG_6555.png
    IMG_6555.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
ong bro i’m lucky as fuxk but hella work put in aswell
how long u been working out and what’s ur lift stats, Mine rn (2months training) 115kg bench, 200kg deadlift and idek squat im like 90kg 6’4 are these stats good for my physique n shit at 16?

5”9, this photo is me after working out for about a month and a half , was taken in 2022
i'm 6,4 and almost two years in and not even look better than that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme