Rate me (BE HONEST)

Ur not an mtn ur irl chad especially if u wear lifts
if he wore lifts that made him 5'11-6'0 he'd still be high htn - low chadlite. still amazing but not even relative to chad

Dont listen to the schizos
HTN facially with chadlite smv if your tall

• +1
Reactions: alexmog
if he wore lifts that made him 5'11-6'0 he'd still be high htn - low chadlite. still amazing but not even relative to chad
Slayer irl tho blue eye halo and jbw paired w physique
His formula should be go to a bar with a muscle fit t shirt or a club whatever and wear lifts and go slay

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar
mtn
natty in catacombs of fish bazaar in mumbai

You are AT LEAST chadlite

• +1
Small lips
Overall htn

i'm 6,4 and almost two years in and not even look better than that tbh
ur 6’4 nigga. if u have good starting bidelt then u alr mog the shit outta this nigga

only 5'9? unfortunately you have to save up a shit ton of money to get what alot of zoomers already have

im not complaining, just saying
i get that but there’s no need to compare urself to this guy. he aint got better genetics than u. ur 6’4 and prolly decent bidelt. muscle building rate and androgen receptors can be fixed with roids but even if u don’t wanna take roids then just be consistent and u will look way better than this dude because of ur height and frame. only thing is if u have bad insertions then u can’t fix that.

• +1
Reactions: Tommy365
Mogs 90% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: alexmog and nofap
Chad, everyone else saying lower is in so much cope :feelswhy:

• +1
i get that but there’s no need to compare urself to this guy. he aint got better genetics than u. ur 6’4 and prolly decent bidelt. muscle building rate and androgen receptors can be fixed with roids but even if u don’t wanna take roids then just be consistent and u will look way better than this dude because of ur height and frame. only thing is if u have bad insertions then u can’t fix that.
can you tell me if i have good insertions? i think they're pretty normal. in my first post you can see my physique

htn

• +1
can you tell me if i have good insertions? i think they're pretty normal. in my first post you can see my physique
i’ll just tell you your flaws and strengths including ur face too. slightly bad IPD (maybe not noticeable IRL so u should be good), bloated face, low-med bone mass, high set eyebrows, dogshit haircut (change ASAP) everything else about ur face is solid with some above average stuff like ur lips and eye color. ur main strengths are ur height and frame. good clavicles but not ideal hips/illiac crest (too wide). insertions look ok but cant REALLY tell because ur not lean enough. either way u mog OP back to wakanda. just be consistent in the gym

• +1
MTN, HTN with that insane physique

i’ll just tell you your flaws and strengths including ur face too. slightly bad IPD (maybe not noticeable IRL so u should be good), bloated face, low-med bone mass, high set eyebrows, dogshit haircut (change ASAP) everything else about ur face is solid with some above average stuff like ur lips and eye color. ur main strengths are ur height and frame. good clavicles but not ideal hips/illiac crest (too wide). insertions look ok but cant REALLY tell because ur not lean enough. either way u mog OP back to wakanda. just be consistent in the gym
thanks bro, what is IPD and how can i debloat also??
btw i have a new haircut yesterday hahah

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
and who is OP?😐

and who is OP?😐
Original Poster (OP). you mog him badly so no need to feel bad that he can build muscle faster than u when that’s one of the very few things he has over u. he’s also prolly lying and ran roids or sarms tbh

thanks bro, what is IPD and how can i debloat also??
btw i have a new haircut yesterday hahah
Inter pupillary distance (IPD), just means ur eyes are ever so slightly too close together but no need to worry as it’s not noticeable. reboot by eating potassium and avoiding sugar i think. i’m not very knowledgeable on debilitating so probably best to look up a guide on BOTB or ask someone else

• +1
Inter pupillary distance (IPD), just means ur eyes are ever so slightly too close together but no need to worry as it’s not noticeable. reboot by eating potassium and avoiding sugar i think. i’m not very knowledgeable on debilitating so probably best to look up a guide on BOTB or ask someone else
thanks you're helpful, where is that "BOTB" guide?

• +1
i have amazing insertions and frame i’m just not crazy tall im average height, have fun coping ab your low tier physic
No your frame is bad but you're big

high htn facially but chad smv even with height failo (mainly cuz of amazing coloring and physique)

• +1