Rate me (BE HONEST)

how long u been working out and what’s ur lift stats, Mine rn (2months training) 115kg bench, 200kg deadlift and idek squat im like 90kg 6’4 are these stats good for my physique n shit at 16?
stop flexing 🤣 if this is real you're crazy strong even if you are 16 or 30

how long u been working out and what’s ur lift stats, Mine rn (2months training) 115kg bench, 200kg deadlift and idek squat im like 90kg 6’4 are these stats good for my physique n shit at 16?
i’ve been working out for about two years and five months I don’t barbell squad or dead lift. I don’t dead lift because it’s injury prone and for squatting I use pendulum squats and hack squats. And I bench like 365 at 179 pounds. I’d say your stats are pretty good for weighing 200 pounds and your 64 meaning you’re very lengthy so lifts are gonna be harder for you due to your bone length

A 250 pound bench weigh 200 pounds after two months of lifting does sound kind of crazy, but who knows

i'm 6,4 and almost two years in and not even look better than that tbh
Being 6ft4 with that much muscle is insane, congrats on winning the genetic lottery

over i benched more when i was 130 lbs

im not even tryna flex, I know it’s good for being a newbie but I wanna see how it matches up against this guy who’s clearly gifted😂

im not even tryna flex, I know it’s good for being a newbie but I wanna see how it matches up against this guy who’s clearly gifted😂
it's not "good" its fucking crazy
keep going

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
i’ve been working out for about two years and five months I don’t barbell squad or dead lift. I don’t dead lift because it’s injury prone and for squatting I use pendulum squats and hack squats. And I bench like 365 at 179 pounds. I’d say your stats are pretty good for weighing 200 pounds and your 64 meaning you’re very lengthy so lifts are gonna be harder for you due to your bone length
Thanks bro means a lot, I wanna maybe try powerlifting after I get better

it's not "good" its fucking crazy
keep going
Thanks bro I wanna be powerlifter, it’s boxing that helped I think and rugby

• +1
Reactions: Tommy365
A 250 pound bench weigh 200 pounds after two months of lifting does sound kind of crazy, but who knows
It’s not even that crazy tbh, I have a friend who can outbench me and he’s 16 and only been going gym a couple months too and he’s only 85kg

Thanks bro I wanna be powerlifter, it’s boxing that helped I think and rugby
at your height, I would say stick to boxing and maybe rugby hundred percent honest with you you should not be a power lifter. You’re way too tall and the short guys are gonna blow your lifts out of the water at best. You’re gonna be beginner level naturally I’m not trying to shit on you or anything I’m just giving you my honest opinion. because of how long your bones are due to your height, your bench and squat aren’t going to be very good neither with your dead lift even though you’re long arms it doesn’t matter because you’re tall.

at your height, I would say stick to boxing and maybe rugby hundred percent honest with you you should not be a power lifter. You’re way too tall and the short guys are gonna blow your lifts out of the water at best. You’re gonna be beginner level naturally I’m not trying to shit on you or anything I’m just giving you my honest opinion. because of how long your bones are due to your height, your bench and squat aren’t going to be very good neither with your dead lift even though you’re long arms it doesn’t matter because you’re tall.
my arms aren’t even long, some of my 5’8-10 friends have longer wingspan lol, My bench is already better than most experienced lifters like Joe Fazer and Will Tennyson and Jesse James West lol but overall I agree, I have really long femur bones which fuck me for squat

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
my arms aren’t even long, some of my 5’8-10 friends have longer wingspan lol, My bench is already better than most experienced lifters like Joe Fazer and Will Tennyson and Jesse James West lol but overall I agree, I have really long femur bones which fuck me for squat
Tennyson benches 365lbs.

I don’t know anything about Joe Faizer, but Will Tennyson and Jesse James both bench a lot over 250, and let’s say your arms are even that long automatically you’re going to be heavier due to your height meaning you’re gonna be in a bigger weight class so you’re gonna get fucked there too by short huge dudes

5”9 i’m average height not tall
Chad physique chad body
Just wear some insoles and you will become a complete chad
Try changing that hairstyle too looks messy

i mean im not ........
i followed ufpwrlifters program and reached that in high school but okay
its okay jeff seid has a weak bench too
nga said weak bench when I’ve been going for 2 months and can almost bench 3 plates nice rage bait mate

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I don’t know anything about Joe Faizer, but Will Tennyson and Jesse James both bench a lot over 250, and let’s say your arms are even that long automatically you’re going to be heavier due to your height meaning you’re gonna be in a bigger weight class so you’re gonna get fucked there too by short huge dudes
I guarenteee I will hit 3 plates by October tho my bench is flying up, I’ve put on 30kg in a month on bench

Chad physique chad body
Just wear some insoles and you will become a complete chad
Try changing that hairstyle too looks messy
i’m rocking a fringe/ modern mullet rn what do u think i should change to?

i mean im not ........
i followed ufpwrlifters program and reached that in high school but okay
its okay jeff seid has a weak bench too

What was your all time max ?

Max was 345. He failed 365 a year ago. Not sure if he’s got it now
Video must’ve been hella old then 😭 or maybe i thought his 345 was 245 in my head

• JFL
What was your all time max ?
that.

i quit after i hit that, practically double my bodyweight and then switched to incline only movements because my lower chest had far outgrown my upper chest, and realized strength training is cringe

i never hit flat bench ever again since

• +1
should i start a fitness tiktok acc?

Htn, good looking

Mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
yeah you’d probs get at least 10k followers in reality😂
i want to but i don’t know what to even film and shit and i would need to get an editor tbh short form is all about video quality and editing

i want to but i don’t know what to even film and shit and i would need to get an editor tbh short form is all about video quality and editing
yeah I have no help icl😭 I’ve never made a tiktok

Obv HTN

• +1
Reactions: alexmog
HTN,potenial for chadlite

• +1
Reactions: alexmog and try2beme
5”9, this photo is me after working out for about a month and a half , was taken in 2022
5’9 niggas after looking at weights

Clear HTN. Unfortunate clavicle length though

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry