Rate me before and after bimax surgery (ignore swelling from the surgery)

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I believe I ascended from low-tier normie to mid-tier normie, but what do you guys think?

When you are rating me, try to ignore the significant swelling in my cheeks and jawline (that takes a year for the swelling to fully disappear). I’m more swollen on my right side (left side in the front-facing photos).

7 weeks ago, I had bimax (double jaw) surgery to cure my obstructive sleep apnea (which was caused by recessed jaws). My surgeon advanced/rotated my jaws a couple millimeters further than what he considers to be “aesthetically perfect” given that I wanted to maximize my airway, so I think I’m slightly protrusive (especially from one of the 3/4 view after photos, which is in part due to temporary swelling), but not so much that I will have a “weird/uncanny” face. My jaws were moved exactly to the “Barcelona line” that Dr. Alfaro would have advanced me (using a natural head posture similar to Alfaro’s other patients). My breathing and sleeping are now better, so I’m happy with the result regardless; perfection is not a realistic goal with these things.

Other notes:
  • Remember: try to ignore the swelling, because that will go away. I swelled up more than the average person.
  • My hairline is receded, eyebrows are thin, and beard is patchy, but I’m seeing how much I can fix with minor + fin + derma-rolling starting a few weeks ago (so no results yet). I’ll probably get a hair transplant for the hairline in the future. I’m not balding at the crown of my head.
  • My nose is definitely not perfect. Maybe I’d get a rhinoplasty in the future given that (with the right surgeon) that can also improve breathing, but I’ll wait until all of the swelling is gone to decide.
  • The mark under my right eye (left side of front-facing photos) is permanent, but I can probably try out creams to cover it up. The mark under my left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is from an injury, and it should go away in a few months. My left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is now a couple mm receded back due to the same injury (not enough to notice in person, but can be seen in the side-by-side photos if you look closely), but I’m getting that surgically fixed this year.
  • Yeah, I know my skin sucks. I’m working on it with a new skincare routine.

I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity, but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.

Attachments

• 8E11C3C6-F385-4449-B178-6288F4FD4937.png
    8E11C3C6-F385-4449-B178-6288F4FD4937.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 231314BC-6FF6-4AFC-855C-02DB80F69FA5.png
    231314BC-6FF6-4AFC-855C-02DB80F69FA5.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • F303F57B-1CF0-42C3-8069-F9B21491CDA5.png
    F303F57B-1CF0-42C3-8069-F9B21491CDA5.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 794EA1CF-97F8-4FB1-9EEC-07E71615FCC5.png
    794EA1CF-97F8-4FB1-9EEC-07E71615FCC5.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, SeiGun, Wallenberg and 14 others
Oops, here is one more view that didn’t get attached to the post. This is the one that looks protrusive, but that’s probably mostly because I’m still super swollen on one side.

Attachments

• 9150B965-CE03-4A2F-944E-E47C5F2A110D.png
    9150B965-CE03-4A2F-944E-E47C5F2A110D.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NewJawSzn, ROTTING, ChristianChad and 2 others
WTF it changed your eye tilt massively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8869, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
Huge improvement. Get rhino and you will ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Huge improvement. Get rhino and you will ascend hard
this. with some necessary softmaxxing as u mentioned urself and that glowup is insane
really nice improvement, i hope ur lips rn its due the swelling and will get better with time

• +1
Reactions: JotaSnc, Deleted member 1851, ChristianChad and 3 others
From invisible to invisible. Gratz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wereq, valhalar, FinasterideAt17 and 16 others
this. with some necessary softmaxxing as u mentioned urself and that glowup is insane
really nice improvement, i hope ur lips rn its due the swelling and will get better with time
Lips (especially upper lip) are definitely swollen right now, that will go down with time

• +1
Reactions: newperson and subhuman incel
You still look autistic as fuck but still definitely an improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
You still look autistic as fuck but still definitely an improvement
Lol how would I fix that? Not trying to become the most attractive person ever, just curious what can be done

• +1
definitely an improvement, u look less soy and more manly.
all these bimax before and after are pushing me to think that beauty really lies in the midsection of the face, so cheekbones and maxillas and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 2729, sloopnoob and 4 others
Lol how would I fix that? Not trying to become the most attractive person ever, just curious what can be done
Just loose face fat and you are good

• +1
good improvement, get rhino and do smth with ur undereyes if you want to further ascend

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, NewJawSzn, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Nice improvement but in my honest opinion you are not MTN yet. Maybe after swelling is gone and fixing the nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and ROTTING
I believe I ascended from low-tier normie to mid-tier normie, but what do you guys think?

When you are rating me, try to ignore the significant swelling in my cheeks and jawline (that takes a year for the swelling to fully disappear). I’m more swollen on my right side (left side in the front-facing photos).

7 weeks ago, I had bimax (double jaw) surgery to cure my obstructive sleep apnea (which was caused by recessed jaws). My surgeon advanced/rotated my jaws a couple millimeters further than what he considers to be “aesthetically perfect” given that I wanted to maximize my airway, so I think I’m slightly protrusive (especially from one of the 3/4 view after photos, which is in part due to temporary swelling), but not so much that I will have a “weird/uncanny” face. My jaws were moved exactly to the “Barcelona line” that Dr. Alfaro would have advanced me (using a natural head posture similar to Alfaro’s other patients). My breathing and sleeping are now better, so I’m happy with the result regardless; perfection is not a realistic goal with these things.

Other notes:
  • Remember: try to ignore the swelling, because that will go away. I swelled up more than the average person.
  • My hairline is receded, eyebrows are thin, and beard is patchy, but I’m seeing how much I can fix with minor + fin + derma-rolling starting a few weeks ago (so no results yet). I’ll probably get a hair transplant for the hairline in the future. I’m not balding at the crown of my head.
  • My nose is definitely not perfect. Maybe I’d get a rhinoplasty in the future given that (with the right surgeon) that can also improve breathing, but I’ll wait until all of the swelling is gone to decide.
  • The mark under my right eye (left side of front-facing photos) is permanent, but I can probably try out creams to cover it up. The mark under my left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is from an injury, and it should go away in a few months. My left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is now a couple mm receded back due to the same injury (not enough to notice in person, but can be seen in the side-by-side photos if you look closely), but I’m getting that surgically fixed this year.

I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity, but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.
chadlite to chad

• +1
Great improvement but more like Truecel to ltn imo.
- Rhino is a good idea
- minox + dye eyebrows darker
- latisse for eyelashes + consider using mascara to darken them
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 12330, NewJawSzn and 6 others
Better posture alone improved you (not tilting head = less uee and nostrils). I want to keep a better posture, but my recessed jaw pushes against the neck, so it just feels uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
definitely an improvement, u look less soy and more manly.
all these bimax before and after are pushing me to think that beauty really lies in the midsection of the face, so cheekbones and maxillas and eye area
I’d say it’s the face holistically, not just one part. I know what you mean about the midface though

• +1
Just loose face fat and you are good
Agreed. A lot of that is swelling, but I also don’t yet have a low body fat % yet. Working on it

• +1
Nice improvement but in my honest opinion you are not MTN yet. Maybe after swelling is gone and fixing the nose
I appreciate the honesty! At first I thought no way I would do rhino but now I’m considering it more

• +1
wtf did your skull double in vertical size? did you get a shot load of clockwise rotation?

I’ve never seen a change this drastic, you’re almost completely unrecognizable from before.

• +1
Great improvement but more like Truecel to ltn imo.
- Rhino is a good idea
- minox + dye eyebrows darker
- latisse for eyelashes + consider using mascara to darken them
Good luck.
Do eyelashes actually matter? I’ve never thought about them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NewJawSzn and subhuman incel
wtf did your skull double in vertical size? did you get a shot load of clockwise rotation?

I’ve never seen a change this drastic, you’re almost completely unrecognizable from before.
Yeah it’s a big change for sure. I got CCW rotation, not CW.

Hopefully unrecognizable in a good way lol

• +1
"Late" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and subhuman incel
You look better, that is undeniable, but you are not a MTN yet, if I were to rate you on the decile scale (1-10) then you're a 4.5/10. Your biggest issues to deal with right now are your hair, eyebrows and your nose, fix those and you're a 5/10 or maybe even 5.5/10.

I'm surprised Steinbacher didn't perform a rhino on you while you underwent Bimax, did he suggest a rhino for you? He literally has a whole book on aesthetic jaw surgeries and rhinoplasties yet no rhino :unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ROTTING and subhuman incel
You look better, that is undeniable, but you are not a MTN yet, if I were to rate you on the decile scale (1-10) then you're a 4.5/10. Your biggest issues to deal with right now are your hair, eyebrows and your nose, fix those and you're a 5/10 or maybe even 5.5/10.

I'm surprised Steinbacher didn't perform a rhino on you while you underwent Bimax, did he suggest a rhino for you? He literally has a whole book on aesthetic jaw surgeries and rhinoplasties yet no rhino :unsure::unsure:
He doesn’t like to perform rhino at the same time, but he has recommended one for me.

And thanks for the info!

• +1
Reactions: Silver

Other notes:

Looks like you went from incel to LTN... no offense but I'm just trying to be honest with you. Right now you still have a lot of swelling in upper lip/cheeks area which will take a good 6 months to go away. The one thing that strikes me the most is the improvement in your undereyes... it looks like your infras area ascended a fuckton even though you only had a Lefort 1 cut. Once a full year passes I would go back and get a rhino, jaw angles, and some midface implants but until then definitely focus on improving hair and skin. After all that you could then opt for some work on improving your eye area if you want but with all that you will still be massively improved from where you began.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, germanlooks, ROTTING and 3 others
Congrats on the surgery. I agree with @Looksmax25 you went from incel -> LTN and the surgeries.

One thing other than the nose is your lack of ogee curve from 3/4's view. This imo is recessed orbitals? The only fix for that is getting OBO like @CosmicMaxxer who got it done with Steinbacher as well or getting infraorbital implants. You will also need some kind of jaw implants for more lateral width imo.

If you got all that done i feel that you would reach HTN

Congrats on the surgery. I agree with @Looksmax25 you went from incel -> LTN and the surgeries.

One thing other than the nose is your lack of ogee curve from 3/4's view. This imo is recessed orbitals? The only fix for that is getting OBO like @CosmicMaxxer who got it done with Steinbacher as well or getting infraorbital implants. You will also need some kind of jaw implants for more lateral width imo.

OBO is much too intense for me, but I know what you mean about the implants. My OGEE curve is partially also bad right now because of the swelling, but it’s not like it would be great without swelling in its current state

Looks like you went from incel to LTN... no offense but I'm just trying to be honest with you. Right now you still have a lot of swelling in upper lip/cheeks area which will take a good 6 months to go away. The one thing that strikes me the most is the improvement in your undereyes... it looks like your infras area ascended a fuckton even though you only had a Lefort 1 cut. Once a full year passes I would go back and get a rhino, jaw angles, and some midface implants but until then definitely focus on improving hair and skin. After all that you could then opt for some work on improving your eye area if you want but with all that you will still be massively improved from where you began.
No offense taken at all, I appreciate the honesty.

• Love it
Reactions: ROTTING

I do wonder though, is it possible that my eyes are recessed enough such that medium/big implants will look obvious (e.g. like Amber Heard)?

I do wonder though, is it possible that my eyes are recessed enough such that medium/big implants will look obvious (e.g. like Amber Heard)?
no those are cheek implants, infras are different. Dont get cheek implants

You needed a lot more lf1

WTF it changed your eye tilt massively
His head is tilted back thats why his eyes look different, since hes not being suffocated by his jaw hes able to tilt his head down in the after

Attachments

• E076A724-BD7C-47CB-BB6B-0F13D76E5592.jpeg
    E076A724-BD7C-47CB-BB6B-0F13D76E5592.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and 5'8manlet
His head is tilted back thats why his eyes look different, since hes not being suffocated by his jaw hes able to tilt his head down in the after
I think I was just leaning my head against a wall when I took the before picture

I think I was just leaning my head against a wall when I took the before picture
Ur eyes r above ur ear level in the before photo, and in line in the after, this is why ur eyes looked different yeah

Attachments

• FFCDF941-E708-4285-B6A1-061D15960BE8.jpeg
    FFCDF941-E708-4285-B6A1-061D15960BE8.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 0
I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity,
brutal replies, are unavoidable here :LOL:. "just" leave the ego at home, and you'll be fine
but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.
the bimax results are okay/good imo. for looks, better foreward cheeckbones, and maxxilla would help alot, in structural appeal.

@LooksOverAll found your brother

I agree, accept the need for jaw angles "treatment". I think that area is now pretty good, not pefect obviously, but relative to rest it's now good.

Btw id hate to kill the vibe or high youre feeling from getting surgery but you went from incel to deformed looking normie (incel) to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, wollet2 and Deleted member 18840
wtf is pt of posting a thread while ur swollen

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nobody said it but your aura was more dominant, badboy in the before, due to the nct @looksmaxxer234 what do you think ? Now he looks like a soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
Nobody said it but your aura was more dominant, badboy in the before, due to the nct @looksmaxxer234 what do you think ? Now he looks like a soyboy
Ye looks more low trust in the before. But I think it’s because his fwhr and that his lips were more downturned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840