Rate me before I became obese so I know if it’s worth losing weight or not I’m pretty sure it’s beyond over tho

I was pretty isolated too for a while just coming out of that phase now, I think me being a 4 eyed kid with acne didn’t help too much but same goes with the weight you can easily be good looking the people on here told you it they think everyone is 6+ PSL outside because they don’t go fucking outside so them telling you that you could be good looking is massive loosing the weight will help you so much bro I promise because one you’ll be better looking which there’s a reason you see no good looking guy sat by him self or labelled a ‘weirdo’ it’s like 1 in a million lol but also you will live a healthier life style, socially fat people (the popular ones) are only because 1 they get made fun of and are funny themselves or 2 they are rock solid cus they are massive and people are scared of them (so really they don’t have friends),( sorry for yap just trying to prove the point on how loosing weight will help you socially and change your life) so the best thing socially, mentally, physically you can do rn is loose weight and people will draw to you naturally you life will change.
Again it’s hard to say as you would’ve developed a lot from that, but I guess it does give a similarity of what you would look like if you dropped the fat. It doesn’t give an idea of what you would look like if you were LEAN though.

Every man should be at 12%-15% minimum before they can say it’s over, there’s literally no harm in getting lean. Don’t try and look for excuses to not get lean.
It seems the fat is coming off in weird ways tbh it’s coming off my neck and legs first still have man tittys lol

Mirin avi. I will continue losing the weight and eating 1200 calories daily. I have lost some but 30-50 pounds to go forsure
No go to the gym and use the fat you have to get shredded it will be way better 1200 calories a day is bad for you and very risky to do as a male, getting good frame and better looking as strange as it sounds will help you get more money there’s a reason 90% of CEOs are 6ft + and richer people are better looking on average one of the reasons being they get more attractive wives but still a massive role on how your perceived and forming connections in the business realm.

No go to the gym and use the fat you have to get shredded it will be way better 1200 calories a day is bad for you and very risky to do as a male, getting good frame and better looking as strange as it sounds will help you get more money there’s a reason 90% of CEOs are 6ft + and richer people are better looking on average one of the reasons being they get more attractive wives but still a massive role on how your perceived and forming connections in the business realm.
I’ve been eating chicken and broccoli twice a day everyday and some
Greek yogurt which usually ends up around 1200 cals But people have said it’s too low for my size. Should I eat like 1000 deficit? My maintenance is super high tbh like 2700

I’m not lazy I’m so focused on moneymaxing and graduating that I totally stopped giving a fuck about looking in shape or good because it’s not a priority over being successful but recently tried going out and socializing with some people and realized how over it was so need to change myself fast
Yup

This is why u get no pussy bro and ur fat and choose to be fat Jfl
Who said I didn’t get pussy wtf that only recently happened I said I’m fat and depressed. I ain’t no virgin

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Bro just lose weight then bro 😭😭😭😭😭😂💀💀
I’m not depressed cuz of women I’m tryna lose weight I just am depressed idk why. Probably cuz I can’t function without substances like adderall. Should quit but it just makes me feel like chad when on it

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I think you are over rating by a large margin but yeah I’m trying to lose weight hopefully 4-5 months can be in good shape I think. I have no clue how to dress either tbh what are we supposed to be wearing these days I wear shorts and Nike everywhere which is probably bad
start scrolling on pinterest and search up street wear, see if its yo style