Rate me before I became obese so I know if it’s worth losing weight or not I’m pretty sure it’s beyond over tho

JFL JUST COPY TIKTOK FOR STYLE TO BE AN NPC THEORY JFL AT U
Go on TikTok retard look what they wear around campus not everything in life is gonna be handed to you on a silver platter if u really had the desire to ascend u would

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It's over, especially because you look like a dalit. Bleachmaxx if you want to have a small chance.

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Not even worth trying most likely but I’m on campus and it’s so brutal being fat + ugly literally worse than being subhuman. Plus I go to school in California where people just tend to be more attractive than average for no reason. will probably take 3/4 months to even get back to the weight in this photo which is even more brootal. How could I improve I don’t have money/time/energy for any surgery not doing that shit but any advice appreciated. View attachment 3135241
Yap yap yap

I went from fat to decent physique in less then 10 months so why cant u

You certainly ain't a subhuman. Loose weight buddy, you'll slay. I guarantee that.

• +1
Show proof
Yap yap yap

I went from fat to decent physique in less then 10 months so why cant u

Show proof
What proof do u need

Hered proof from my gyms app of how long ive been training

Screenshot 20240830 180503 Nordic Wellness

Damn mirin the ascension. How much did you lose? Were you actually fat or fake fat
I was at like 35% bf shit was brutal but I grew like 6cm in height aswell

Not even worth trying most likely but I’m on campus and it’s so brutal being fat + ugly literally worse than being subhuman. Plus I go to school in California where people just tend to be more attractive than average for no reason. will probably take 3/4 months to even get back to the weight in this photo which is even more brootal. How could I improve I don’t have money/time/energy for any surgery not doing that shit but any advice appreciated. View attachment 3135241
Cl

Ye gotta thank my dad for that tbh
You tryna get taller or stay at that height. Wouldn’t wanna cross 6’5 tbh you have peak height rn. Stunt your growth theory

You tryna get taller or stay at that height. Wouldn’t wanna cross 6’5 tbh you have peak height rn. Stunt your growth theory
I want to hit 6"4 ideal imo. But ye after that I wokldnt want to grow anymore.

My dad is barely 6’ tbh. But I grew really late I was 5’9 manlet until like beginning of college don’t lose hope completely until 20
Actually same i was 5'9 at 17

I want to hit 6"4 ideal imo. But ye after that I wokldnt want to grow anymore.
You never know with heightinflation some of these foids think 6’ is bare minimum because they are retards so in 10 years maybe they expect 6’4 minimum giggamogger

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
You never know with heightinflation some of these foids think 6’ is bare minimum because they are retards so in 10 years maybe they expect 6’4 minimum giggamogger
i just lie to foids about barefoot height they are retards

• +1
5/10
You would look better even leaner.

Lean is life, don’t procrastinate it by relying on muh potential. You are an LTN in that picture (as most people are when they are that fat) and could reach high MTN to low HTN when lean depending on your bones

Lean is life, don’t procrastinate it by relying on muh potential. You are an LTN in that picture (as most people are when they are that fat) and could reach high MTN to low HTN when lean depending on your bones
Elaborate on bones I haven’t seen myself skinny ever

we cant tell till you're close to 15% but from the looks of it u have projecting cheekbones under that fat with good eye area support

• +1
Reactions: azuzu and N1666
All you need is to loose weight so get off your fat ass and delete this site this site has no benefit to you right now.

If you are recessed or have a narrow bizygomatic width then leanmaxxing won’t ascend you much. Like the person said above there’s no way of saying until you are closer to 15%

• Love it
If you are recessed or have a narrow bizygomatic width then leanmaxxing won’t ascend you much. Like the person said above there’s no way of saying until you are closer to 15%
What about photos as a very thin young kid? I have photos so can see some facial structure but haven’t been skinny in over 15 years

Attachments

• IMG_0754.png
    IMG_0754.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
All you need is to loose weight so get off your fat ass and delete this site this site has no benefit to you right now.
So true. I have 0 friends tho have isolated myself completely so this is the closest thing to friends I have tbh

So true. I have 0 friends tho have isolated myself completely so this is the closest thing to friends I have tbh
I was pretty isolated too for a while just coming out of that phase now, I think me being a 4 eyed kid with acne didn’t help too much but same goes with the weight you can easily be good looking the people on here told you it they think everyone is 6+ PSL outside because they don’t go fucking outside so them telling you that you could be good looking is massive loosing the weight will help you so much bro I promise because one you’ll be better looking which there’s a reason you see no good looking guy sat by him self or labelled a ‘weirdo’ it’s like 1 in a million lol but also you will live a healthier life style, socially fat people (the popular ones) are only because 1 they get made fun of and are funny themselves or 2 they are rock solid cus they are massive and people are scared of them (so really they don’t have friends),( sorry for yap just trying to prove the point on how loosing weight will help you socially and change your life) so the best thing socially, mentally, physically you can do rn is loose weight and people will draw to you naturally you life will change.

• +1
What about photos as a very thin young kid? I have photos so can see some facial structure but haven’t been skinny in over 15 years
Again it’s hard to say as you would’ve developed a lot from that, but I guess it does give a similarity of what you would look like if you dropped the fat. It doesn’t give an idea of what you would look like if you were LEAN though.

Every man should be at 12%-15% minimum before they can say it’s over, there’s literally no harm in getting lean. Don’t try and look for excuses to not get lean.

• +1
Reactions: azuzu and Schizotypalcel
Lose weight wtf, you look like you've got good frame and a decent face underneath the fat

• +1
I was pretty isolated too for a while just coming out of that phase now, I think me being a 4 eyed kid with acne didn’t help too much but same goes with the weight you can easily be good looking the people on here told you it they think everyone is 6+ PSL outside because they don’t go fucking outside so them telling you that you could be good looking is massive loosing the weight will help you so much bro I promise because one you’ll be better looking which there’s a reason you see no good looking guy sat by him self or labelled a ‘weirdo’ it’s like 1 in a million lol but also you will live a healthier life style, socially fat people (the popular ones) are only because 1 they get made fun of and are funny themselves or 2 they are rock solid cus they are massive and people are scared of them (so really they don’t have friends),( sorry for yap just trying to prove the point on how loosing weight will help you socially and change your life) so the best thing socially, mentally, physically you can do rn is loose weight and people will draw to you naturally you life will change.
True. I’m just so focused on graduating and money maxing soon tbh and having a social life takes way more time than rotting on here few hours a week. Plus I think I’m super depressed because even when I have opportunity to go out with people it just sounds exhausting and not fun. Idk

Lose weight wtf, you look like you've got good frame and a decent face underneath the fat
Mirin avi. I will continue losing the weight and eating 1200 calories daily. I have lost some but 30-50 pounds to go forsure