Rate me… Can I ascend?

I started lifting at 138 lbs, at my current height of 6 foot 4, when I was 18 years old.

When I started, here are the strength numbers that I had:

Skullcrusher: 10 lbs for 5-8 reps
Bicep Curls: 20 lbs for 5-8 reps
Overhead Press: 20 lbs for 5-8 reps
Bench Press: 30 lbs for 5-8 reps
Squat: 30 lbs for 5-8 reps
Deadlift: 45 lbs for 5-8 reps

I couldn't do a single pushup and I couldn't do a single chin up or pull up either.

I got to my current strength level in a matter of months, but because I often quit and was never consistent with my training for very long, I never got strong enough to look muscular. Also, everyone around me (guys at the gym and my cousins) told me that I needed to eat as much as possible even though I didn't actually need to eat that much, so sometimes I ended up bulking too much and had to cut back down and by repeating that process, I was making very little progress.

It was only when I started training with a 3 day full body program that I started to see a lot of very fast progress.
But even then, I was still bulking because I thought I needed to. Now I know that I don't need to bulk to gain muscle and so I am just maintaining my weight of 193 lbs and it works, I am making gains without gaining weight because every lb of muscle that I will gain will replace 1 lb of fat.
I dont think that those numbers were your actual max, but it doesnt even matter. Either you have zero discipline, probably also in every other aspect of life or something is completely fucked. I would definitely get your hormone levels tested.

I dont think that those numbers were your actual max, but it doesnt even matter. Either you have zero discipline, probably also in every other aspect of life or something is completely fucked. I would definitely get your hormone levels tested.
My hormone levels are fine, but at 138 lbs I was underweight, I also have untreated asthma (I was diagnosed as a kid but stopped using inhalers at some point) and my genetic starting point is really bad, and I have a small frame with narrow shoulders, my clavicle is straight but not very large for my height, my wrists are only 6.75 inches.

But like I said many times before, my starting point doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is how muscular I can become and I won't know until I get really strong.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
My hormone levels are fine, but at 138 lbs I was underweight, I also have untreated asthma (I was diagnosed as a kid but stopped using inhalers at some point) and my genetic starting point is really bad, and I have a small frame with narrow shoulders, my clavicle is straight but not very large for my height, my wrists are only 6.75 inches.

But like I said many times before, my starting point doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is how muscular I can become and I won't know until I get really strong.
My starting point was worse (I looked like a holocaust survivor) and I still got to the strength levels you're trying to hit in a year. After half a year of training I was overhead pressing 60kg, pulling was always better than pressing strength but I dont remember the numbers. Bad genetics means your max bench will be 250lb instead of 500lb, but if you're benching 100lb then you're either severly handicapped or you're doing something wrong

My starting point was worse (I looked like a holocaust survivor) and I still got to the strength levels you're trying to hit in a year. After half a year of training I was overhead pressing 60kg, pulling was always better than pressing strength but I dont remember the numbers. Bad genetics means your max bench will be 250lb instead of 500lb, but if you're benching 100lb then you're either severly handicapped or you're doing something wrong
No, you don't understand what I'm talking about.

The longest I ever trained for is maybe around 2-3 months. I never trained for an entire year because people told me to bulk and then I always ended up too fat, so I felt the need to cut down, and by doing this, I wasn't progressing. But I made a lot of progress nonetheless.

My arms are at 13.5 inches now and when I started, they were at 11 inches, and it is all muscle because I can't grab any fat on my arms.

Now I am more consistent with my training because 1) I have a home gym, and 2) I found out that bulking is completely unnecessary for building muscle when you're at 15-20% body fat, so I am just maintaining my weight instead while getting stronger.
So I am getting way better results than ever before thanks to this.

Also, my ADHD is the reason why I have constantly had to stop and start over when trying to build muscle, because my interests always distracted me from what truly mattered most to me, and I still have to deal with this problem to this day. It has cost me my college success, because instead of studying, I find myself wasting time, and I struggle to control myself, because of my mental disorder. It is also due to my ADHD that I struggle to make friends or meet women, because I am too distracted by my interests to even think about going out. But I still have hope, I still try and although I am slower than most people, I eventually end up achieving my goals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
He looks normie tbh
@eduardkoopman @coping_mmanlet

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
He looks normie tbh
@eduardkoopman @coping_mmanlet
i already replied to his rating request. kinda normie, but to fat, so he needs to lose wight and not be fat anymore.
no bones can make one look good, when a fattie.

You guys discussing gym press stuff. i i no clue, because I home gym. and none of such intrumentes I do have. It's all calestehics for me, on a door handle bar. And soem fixed wieghts. ground excsrcises. And alot of these elastic ristace band excercises.

Its over and you are subhuman trash
consider becoming a tranny or straight up roping cuz it never began for you :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 5786
THE LEGENDARY THREAD
@volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 5786
THE LEGENDARY THREAD
@volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @Preston
I’ve seen guys like this fuck pussy, hard and fast.

He is fine it’s not over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz @OldVirgin ghost of kyiv.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
what is the tdlr you was fat then got lean again then fat again ?

what is the tdlr you was fat then got lean again then fat again ?
late reply but I can technically say I reached my goal of losing weight it flucates a ton when it was a lot more stagnment when I had a higher weight. That is the downsides with "crash dieting", I can be dehyrdated and say I'm 158 lbs but I can drink a ton and gain a ton back, I look noticeably different but not even close to lean. No one gives a fuck about obese people who are 400 lbs who than lose 200, you are still fat, I am still fat I need to hit that lean threshold

late reply but I can technically say I reached my goal of losing weight it flucates a ton when it was a lot more stagnment when I had a higher weight. That is the downsides with "crash dieting", I can be dehyrdated and say I'm 158 lbs but I can drink a ton and gain a ton back, I look noticeably different but not even close to lean. No one gives a fuck about obese people who are 400 lbs who than lose 200, you are still fat, I am still fat I need to hit that lean threshold
I would recommend ESA dude

ghost of kyiv diaries @n0rthface @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Nigga you don't need trimax, you need hexamax

do us all a favour and walk into oncoming traffic u ugly sack of shit

It’s over buddy boyo