Rate me… Can I ascend?

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
I’m a 18/m, 5’10, 185 lbs

I’ve seen another post where someone “ascended” and don’t know if it would apply to everyone. I’ve gained and lost a lot of weight but didn't see significant changes in my face. I joined this site after seeing @itsOVER post which had a significant change. Although he had his before ascension picture in a weird angle, a retarded haircut, and had his chin gawking down to look completely recessed.

https://looksmax.org/threads/remind...recessed-or-any-other-bs-my-pics-inside.5317/

That being said I am definitely overweight yet I don’t know how it would really change my face seeing this post. I’m just going to take a picture right now and then make another post in three months to see if gymcel logic would apply to everyone. My goal would be 160 lbs which would mean I’d have to lose 2 lbs/week. I’m also not going to go on a “water fast” because as someone who did many different diets where you go under 1000 calories that they are all retarded. You will gain most if not all the weight back if you are doing a crash diet. Looking at a calorie deficit calculator I can lose this weight by eating 1600 calories and lifting hard weights/exercising an hour a day. Going to eat mostly meats and veggies

Do I have the potential to ascend because no one has really ever rated my face irl. I’ve never been complimented and only recently sometimes teased based on my looks but an objective rating would help in improving. I am going to lose weight no matter what in the next three months because I’m done with being mentally ill and insecure

Attachments

• bc7d0ab9bb7fdfb039dbb3d9fb2b3bc8.png
    bc7d0ab9bb7fdfb039dbb3d9fb2b3bc8.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, volcelfatcel, n0rthface and 9 others

Attachments

• Heedandsucceed it's over.mp4
    472.7 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Polar, Deleted member 16958 and 19 others
no it’s over

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5786, aspieSavage and 3 others
Yes you can but with surgery ofc.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14848 and recessed

I’ve seen another post where someone “ascended” and don’t know if it would apply to everyone. I’ve gained and lost a lot of weight but didn't see significant changes in my face. I joined this site after seeing @itsOVER post which had a significant change. Although he had his before ascension picture in a weird angle, a retarded haircut, and had his chin gawking down to look completely recessed.

https://looksmax.org/threads/remind...recessed-or-any-other-bs-my-pics-inside.5317/

That being said I am definitely overweight yet I don’t know how it would really change my face seeing this post. I’m just going to take a picture right now and then make another post in three months to see if gymcel logic would apply to everyone. My goal would be 160 lbs which would mean I’d have to lose 2 lbs/week. I’m also not going to go on a “water fast” because as someone who did many different diets where you go under 1000 calories that they are all retarded. You will gain most if not all the weight back if you are doing a crash diet. Looking at a calorie deficit calculator I can lose this weight by eating 1600 calories and lifting hard weights/exercising an hour a day. Going to eat mostly meats and veggies

Do I have the potential to ascend because no one has really ever rated my face irl. I’ve never been complimented and only recently sometimes teased based on my looks but an objective rating would help in improving. I am going to lose weight no matter what in the next three months because I’m done with being mentally ill and insecure
there's a couple routes to go...

From my experience, eyebrow threading helps.
proper weight loss (not starving yourself) will shape you face

steroids will change your face, mainly trenbolone will permanently alter and sculpt your face even after the cycle finishes...

you really have to lose weight first.

you have to do as much as you can before you give up.

Best thing you can do is judge yourself, no way are other people gonna spend massive amounts of time to point out all your weaknesses and solutions to them. Lose weight first, then wherever you lack (which you will know by comparing yourself to good looking celebrities and models) improve it. Shouldn't have shown your face on here tbh, now it will be here forever

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Slob
steroids will change your face, mainly trenbolone will permanently alter and sculpt your face even after the cycle finishes...
really?

no it’s over

Best thing you can do is judge yourself, no way are other people gonna spend massive amounts of time to point out all your weaknesses and solutions to them. Lose weight first, then wherever you lack (which you will know by comparing yourself to good looking celebrities and models) improve it. Shouldn't have shown your face on here tbh, now it will be here forever
Idc about my face being online because I won't ever be high status enough for it to effect me. I just took a pic because many gymcels are best case scenario and for those who gymcelling doesn't improve there face I doubt they would ever post it. Going to lose the weight just going to prove it won't fix most faces

what’s your bodyfat % rn no coping

Idc about my face being online because I won't ever be high status enough for it to effect me. I just took a pic because many gymcels are best case scenario and for those who gymcelling doesn't improve there face I doubt they would ever post it. Going to lose the weight just going to prove it won't fix most faces
Just losing weight isn't gonna fix. You need surgery

its over bro, no softmaxx is going to save you

i want to know this as well, for sake of hope.

Get lean first, than come back.
If I'm checking it accurately its 21%, I'll make another post in 3 months. I gained alot of weight in quarantine

If I'm checking it accurately its 21%, I'll make another post in 3 months. I gained alot of weight in quarantine
tbh, you looked more 25-30 % range to me than 21%.
But yeah, gotta go to 15% range, to be able to see bones better

• +1
Reactions: Slob
it’s over

Not over over, probably normie potential if you lose that weight.

You really, really have to lose a lot of weight before anyone can point out what your face is lacking, you are really fat at the moment. But even with all the fat on your face I would say your maxilla is very recessed however it might not look that bad after you loose weight. So you have to lose weight before you move onto fixing the other issues( no offense )

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Slob and Deleted member 15850
rhino and chin implants and you good to go
but chin implants should be first priority

Worst way to take a pic of yourself, I suggest you take more pictures from different angles and without doing any facial expression.

And two or three more pictures using these methods:

Also post side profile.

Now judging from the pic you posted you look pretty fat, so lose the weight. It will change your psl and rating significantly, because most likely this is not what you truly look like and your true looks are hiding behind face fat.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Lose weight, then we'll see if you have what it takes.

Definitely don't consider surgeries until you know what you look like when you are lean. Aim for a 32 inch waist, not a weight goal.

You can watch Greg Doucette's videos on youtube for lots of great weight loss advice: https://www.youtube.com/user/gregdoucette

Building muscle could also help but you can't do that until you have lost the weight.

It's impossible to know if some one can ascend if they are greater than 12% bodyfat. We can't even see your bone structure. Get to 12%, then repost.

your 2 lbs a week plan is legit.

I'm sorry, but it's over for you. You look like an abused pug and there really isn't a single good feature on your face. I have a similar problem, baby face, recessed chin, fat cheeks, narrow neotenous jaw, recessed everything. You look 25 - 30% bf based on your face so losing fat will help and that's the only thing you can do for now.

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
For people like us we absolutely have to be at low bf% to look somewhat human.

you muscle maxxed already decently???
Not yet, I got lazy in the past couple of months but now I am being more serious with my training than ever before and what motivates me more now is that I know that I can build muscle while maintaining my weight so I am building muscle and losing fat at the same time, at 193 lbs to avoid getting fat.

As for right now, here are my strength numbers:

Skullcrushers: 40 lbs for 11 reps
Barbell Bicep Curls: 65 lbs for 8 reps
Overhead Press: 72.5 lbs for 7 reps
Paused Bench Press: 105 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Rows: 100 lbs for 13 reps
Deadlift: 190 lbs for 7 reps

In 6-12 months, I plan to reach:

Barbell Bicep Curls: 105 lbs for 5 reps
Skullcrusher: 115 lbs for 5 reps
Overhead Press: 135 lbs for 5 reps
Paused Bench Press: 225 lbs for 5 reps
Yates Row: 230 lbs for 5 reps
Deadlift: 350 lbs for 5 reps

By then, I will finally look like I lift and I will have a very aesthetic physique (something like Brad Pitt in Fight Club at the bare minimum), but I will keep lifting to get even stronger and more muscular. But that physique will be enough for Tinder.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Not yet, I got lazy in the past couple of months but now I am being more serious with my training than ever before and what motivates me more now is that I know that I can build muscle while maintaining my weight so I am building muscle and losing fat at the same time, at 193 lbs to avoid getting fat.

As for right now, here are my strength numbers:

By then, I will finally look like I lift and I will have a very aesthetic physique (something like Brad Pitt in Fight Club at the bare minimum), but I will keep lifting to get even stronger and more muscular. But that physique will be enough for Tinder.
we are gonna make it brah!

• +1

I don't get how you can look facially more bloated than me, at a taller height, and lower weight?

never began for you

your looksmatch tried to be a thot but failed because she was too ugly

Attachments

• large.jpeg
    large.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and noodlelover

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

bro just ldar you have shit genetics it never began you have to accountantmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

bro just ldar you have shit genetics it never began you have to accountantmaxx
You're just a loser who tries to bring everyone down with you, but it won't work.

How about you try improving yourself for once instead of being a nihilistic doomer? It's guys like you who give the black pill a bad rep and make normies think we're all nihilistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You're just a loser who tries to bring everyone down with you, but it won't work.

How about you try improving yourself for once instead of being a nihilistic doomer? It's guys like you who give the black pill a bad rep and make normies think we're all nihilistic.
alright i apologize for hurting your feelings.

just lose the weight bro, sign up for a marathon and dont eat for a week. you have good eye area, but lower area is cucked. you could try to fuckboi max. that would help you a lot

alright i apologize for hurting your feelings.

just lose the weight bro, sign up for a marathon and dont eat for a week. you have good eye area, but lower area is cucked. you could try to fuckboi max. that would help you a lot
You don't get it at all, either that or you're trolling.

Losing weight at my current strength level would be a waste of time. Twinkmaxxing only works if you look like Timothée Chalamet.
I'm not gaining weight either. Every lb of muscle that I gain will replace 1 lb of fat, so in 1 year, I will still be at around 193 lbs but I will be ripped.

how long did it take your current strenth level? ngl you have the strenth of a woman

You don't get it at all, either that or you're trolling.

Losing weight at my current strength level would be a waste of time. Twinkmaxxing only works if you look like Timothée Chalamet.
I'm not gaining weight either. Every lb of muscle that I gain will replace 1 lb of fat, so in 1 year, I will still be at around 193 lbs but I will be ripped.
dude training is not about getting strong

its about preparing for warfare

if you have shit endurance you are not a real man because you cant wage warfare

if you are ready to murder someone with your bare hands at all times then you are fit

lose the weight first and then do weighted calisthenics and neckmaxx you will thank me later

• Ugh..
but being strong is improtant too i can do 20 pullups + 20kg weight

i can do 5 reps +60-70kg in the pullup, but i also have endurance and can run a marathon

get lean then focus on strength and the pure muscle will build, right now you are just bloated because you are trying to bulk with a shit hyprothropy program and diet

how long did it take your current strenth level? ngl you have the strenth of a woman
I started lifting at 138 lbs, at my current height of 6 foot 4, when I was 18 years old.

When I started, here are the strength numbers that I had:

Skullcrusher: 10 lbs for 5-8 reps
Bicep Curls: 20 lbs for 5-8 reps
Overhead Press: 20 lbs for 5-8 reps
Bench Press: 30 lbs for 5-8 reps
Squat: 30 lbs for 5-8 reps
Deadlift: 45 lbs for 5-8 reps

I couldn't do a single pushup and I couldn't do a single chin up or pull up either.

I got to my current strength level in a matter of months, but because I often quit and was never consistent with my training for very long, I never got strong enough to look muscular. Also, everyone around me (guys at the gym and my cousins) told me that I needed to eat as much as possible even though I didn't actually need to eat that much, so sometimes I ended up bulking too much and had to cut back down and by repeating that process, I was making very little progress.

It was only when I started training with a 3 day full body program that I started to see a lot of very fast progress.
But even then, I was still bulking because I thought I needed to. Now I know that I don't need to bulk to gain muscle and so I am just maintaining my weight of 193 lbs and it works, I am making gains without gaining weight because every lb of muscle that I will gain will replace 1 lb of fat.

dude training is not about getting strong

its about preparing for warfare

if you have shit endurance you are not a real man because you cant wage warfare

if you are ready to murder someone with your bare hands at all times then you are fit

lose the weight first and then do weighted calisthenics and neckmaxx you will thank me later
Either you're a troll or you're retarded

but being strong is improtant too i can do 20 pullups + 20kg weight

i can do 5 reps +60-70kg in the pullup, but i also have endurance and can run a marathon

get lean then focus on strength and the pure muscle will build, right now you are just bloated because you are trying to bulk with a shit hyprothropy program and diet
A stronger muscle IS a bigger muscle.

You can't expect to have a big chest if you are just benching 135 lbs for 10 years, even if you sweat your ass off.

If you refuse to acknowledge that, then you will stay forever small.

A stronger muscle IS a bigger muscle.

You can't expect to have a big chest if you are just benching 135 lbs for 10 years, even if you sweat your ass off.

If you refuse to acknowledge that, then you will stay forever small.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

dude shut.the.fuck.up. you know nothing :feelsuhh:

im gonna block you for making me read the first sentence of your low iq garbage. fucking hell man you are a loser

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface