Rate me can I still slay being 5'6"

You’re not an incel
You’re a volcel- someone who’s had chances to get laid but abstained
@higgabigga is wrong when he disagrees with this
Mirin trolling, u are actually so high IQ and manipulative it's a bit insane. Well tbh maybe not, it'd be easy to mess with someone as disabled as @copingvolcel

Mirin trolling, u are actually so high IQ and manipulative it's a bit insane. Well tbh maybe not, it'd be easy to mess with someone as disabled as @copingvolcel
Ignored

I mean it. He is clearly good looking enough to get laid and NT since he can understand ioi but as he said he’s too lazy
Ignore @higgabigga
@copingvolcel is a legit volcel and you’re just jealous tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I mean it. He is clearly good looking enough to get laid and NT since he can understand ioi but as he said he’s too lazy
Ignore @higgabigga
@copingvolcel is a legit volcel and you’re just jealous tbh
You're testing him for autism aren't u ahah?
I mean come on what are the chances he's so autistic he won't be able to tell this obvious sarcasm

Who? are the girls even hot tho jfl
Idk how they look like. But hes using tinder Daily, i used it for 1-2 months only

@dinnamadre gtfih chad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You're testing him for autism aren't u ahah?
I mean come on what are the chances he's so autistic he won't be able to tell this obvious sarcasm
I’m not. The more I read his posts the more I realize he’s very thoughtful and perceptive which isn’t part of autism. If anything you’re autistic since you’re doubting me. I’m not being sarcastic just to reiterate. It seems you’re trolling me and @copingvolcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
Me. Girls are not hot... mostly 5/10s and 6/10s with the occasional 7/10.

See
and

for pictures of me and trip reports etc
great gymcel progress, it's weird because in some pics you have bloated face but the tinder ones look good? are you bloated from roids or just fraud max on tinder?

either way, i really commend you on your ability to stay motivated and gymcel. i am taller (but still manlet af) and honestly i hate my height and my life because of it, i wish i had more mental strength to even gymcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.

levimaxx, you already kinda have that partially down upper eyelid thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Fraudmaxx on tinder. Those are my best pics and they're photoshopped as well.

Been losing motivation to workout after gyms closed unfortunately. And they're going to be closed until April here. Feeling pretty depressed atm
dont mean to insult but how do you cope with your height? do women never mention it to you?

do you wear lifts? i am seriously considering LL.

I've had my height explicitly been mentioned as a reason for rejection about 5-10 times.

I've had women that dated me then disappeared mention that they're "into taller men" when questioned about their ghosting.

But I've also fucked taller chicks and they never said anything. Most of them didn't come for a second round though, and height is likely a factor alongside my average dick size.

I have a second date scheduled for tomorrow with a chick my height that let me creampie her 4 times in a row. She seems eager to meet and was very into me. Yet, she had a few subtle remarks on how she "thought I was taller from my pictures" and how her first impression of me was "he's a bit small". Didn't matter in the end, but I'm sure she would never consider me for something more than a fling.

That is probably the reality... You can get laid as a short man but girls don't want their peers to know. It's like when you fuck a ugly or fat chick -- you busted your nut, and maybe she was great in bed, but you wouldn't want your friends to know or to get into a LTR with her.

I think it's the same thing. Subconsciously their brain tells them "short man, avoid, reputation loss" but they also wanna fuck.

I'm considering LL as well but it seems risky as fuck, and also I would still be short after it... From 5'6" to 5'9" is an improvement but is it really worth the chance of being crippled for life?
You had relationships before?
Do you think they ghost you cuz of your height? I mean dont they know from your profile?

face is alright but not enough to make a girl attracted. and then you factor height in... and yeah..

I've had a few, but only two real long LTRs. One lasted 2yrs, the other 3.5yrs.

First LTR I was very bluepilled, we moved in together early, she lost attraction, got bored, and wanted to open the relationship; I kicked her out.

Second LTR ended last year, I really loved her a lot and have great memories with her. Sex was OK and quite frequent but she never wanted to do anything particularly kinky. Even if it was frequent she almost never initiated it. She never sent any dirty pic or text. I started having this feeling that she wasn't that sexually attracted and just fucked me as a "requirement" for a relationship. It started consuming me, I confronted her about it and she lost attraction. I remembered our first dates when she was very bratty, made fun of my height, and told me stuff like "I like to be tied up, but not by you", and it kept replaying in my head. Note that she became sweet and loyal fairly quickly. Everything spiraled out of control. I lost frame, started confronting her for her lack of sexual initiative, started feeling like I needed to fuck her 3 times a day to feel satisfied, and eventually I broke up with her. I felt inadequate. I regretted the decision and tried to get back with her, but she rejected me. We went back and forth a bit but she ended up rejecting me over and over again. I poured my heart into a cheesy bluepill email as a last resort, she texted me because she thought I was going to kill myself and was scared, JFL. Obviously was not interested in meeting. She's been blocked everywhere for about 8 months now. I still miss her a lot.

I think the height is definitely a factor. I don't have any proof for it, but I bet they feel conflicted. Like their mind says: "I find him hot and I have a good time with him... but he's short and I can't stop thinking about it... I want someone bigger than me..." and eventually they just match with some 6'2" normie/chadlite and forget about me.

Or maybe my dick is too small, it's just 5.5x5 inches. Or maybe both.

Or maybe I am coping and my personality is shit, JFL. Maybe I treat them too well.
Why do u think that they lost attraction? Similar thing happend to me too, very very interested in the beginning and it got less and less. Less writing, less calling, less meeting and sometime later it completely ended.

I think its the personality pill idk

Too much comfort and lack of competition IMHO. If you're attractive/tall you're going to have more women interested in you, which makes your LTR jealous and wanting to fuck you.
Hmm didnt you kinda fuck up the second relationship?

Yea comfort might be it. In my case she wanted to fuck but i was kinda low T i think.

Oh you have already seen it

I've had my height explicitly been mentioned as a reason for rejection about 5-10 times.

I've had women that dated me then disappeared mention that they're "into taller men" when questioned about their ghosting.

But I've also fucked taller chicks and they never said anything. Most of them didn't come for a second round though, and height is likely a factor alongside my average dick size.

I have a second date scheduled for tomorrow with a chick my height that let me creampie her 4 times in a row. She seems eager to meet and was very into me. Yet, she had a few subtle remarks on how she "thought I was taller from my pictures" and how her first impression of me was "he's a bit small". Didn't matter in the end, but I'm sure she would never consider me for something more than a fling.

That is probably the reality... You can get laid as a short man but girls don't want their peers to know. It's like when you fuck a ugly or fat chick -- you busted your nut, and maybe she was great in bed, but you wouldn't want your friends to know or to get into a LTR with her.

I think it's the same thing. Subconsciously their brain tells them "short man, avoid, reputation loss" but they also wanna fuck.

I'm considering LL as well but it seems risky as fuck, and also I would still be short after it... From 5'6" to 5'9" is an improvement but is it really worth the chance of being crippled for life?
bro i’m like a weak 5’9 and i know exactly what ur talking about (174cm) i also feel like women like my other features but find my height to be a bit of a problem, they mention it subtlety but in ways that definitely make me think like i got asked by my ex, “do you think you’re gonna grow taller” and when i got up to facefuck a girl she said “you look taller like this”

jfl being a manlet is such pain. i feel like they are easily influenced by the status loss or what their friends will say if they are seen with a manlet. just yesterday i heard a girl reply to another girl who said she was dating a 6’6 guy with “that’s so sexy”

the truth is if you’re not tall, good looking and wide you’re disposable. even if you have these you’re still disposable, but being manlet is a big pain

First LTR I was very bluepilled, we moved in together early, she lost attraction, got bored, and wanted to open the relationship; I kicked her out.

Second LTR ended last year, I really loved her a lot and have great memories with her. Sex was OK and quite frequent but she never wanted to do anything particularly kinky. Even if it was frequent she almost never initiated it. She never sent any dirty pic or text. I started having this feeling that she wasn't that sexually attracted and just fucked me as a "requirement" for a relationship. It started consuming me, I confronted her about it and she lost attraction. I remembered our first dates when she was very bratty, made fun of my height, and told me stuff like "I like to be tied up, but not by you", and it kept replaying in my head. Note that she became sweet and loyal fairly quickly. Everything spiraled out of control. I lost frame, started confronting her for her lack of sexual initiative, started feeling like I needed to fuck her 3 times a day to feel satisfied, and eventually I broke up with her. I felt inadequate. I regretted the decision and tried to get back with her, but she rejected me. We went back and forth a bit but she ended up rejecting me over and over again. I poured my heart into a cheesy bluepill email as a last resort, she texted me because she thought I was going to kill myself and was scared, JFL. Obviously was not interested in meeting. She's been blocked everywhere for about 8 months now. I still miss her a lot.

I think the height is definitely a factor. I don't have any proof for it, but I bet they feel conflicted. Like their mind says: "I find him hot and I have a good time with him... but he's short and I can't stop thinking about it... I want someone bigger than me..." and eventually they just match with some 6'2" normie/chadlite and forget about me.

Or maybe I am coping and my personality is shit, JFL. Maybe I treat them too well.
they love to test you about things you’re insecure about

fuck manletism

Dude, it's fucking Tinder. They move on, same thing guys do. You fuck a chick and then you move on to the next. You might fuck the same girl again but ultimately you want to try something new.

I'm perplexed with people that actually use Tinder as a dating app looking for a LTR. A quality LTR chick isn't going to be on Tinder.

I meant that in real life, height is so powerful that an average face can be enough to attract so many women easily.

However, this doesn't apply to Tinder or online dating in general, where the looks portrayed in your pictures give you 100% of the results. In that case, then height doesn't matter at all because it's just a number on a bio, that most women don't bother to read anyways.

A 6 foot 4 guy who has an average face mogs an average height guy who has a good looking face
this is such an insane level of cope that I'm incapable of believing that you're not just kidding

this is such an insane level of cope that I'm incapable of believing that you're not just kidding
Of course it depends on what your definition of average is. And now that I think of it, what I call average is actually way above average, since the average guy has a recessed jaw and other really bad failos that make him ugly, so compared to a good looking guy, yes such a guy wouldn't win.

When I said average, I basically meant a high tier normie like Pewdiepie, even without all his money and status. A 6 foot 4 gymmaxxed pewdiepie could mog a 5 foot 9 good looking guy even if the 5 foot 9 guy is gymmaxxed.

Of course tall ogres don't mog shorter men, but tall guys who look good but not amazing (what I meant when I said average), they would mog most shorter men in most cases. Then, you also need to remember that there are women who specifically want tall men while there are no women who specifically want short men.

Of course it depends on what your definition of average is. And now that I think of it, what I call average is actually way above average, since the average guy has a recessed jaw and other really bad failos that make him ugly, so compared to a good looking guy, yes such a guy wouldn't win.

When I said average, I basically meant a high tier normie like Pewdiepie, even without all his money and status. A 6 foot 4 gymmaxxed pewdiepie could mog a 5 foot 9 good looking guy even if the 5 foot 9 guy is gymmaxxed.

Of course tall ogres don't mog shorter men, but tall guys who look good but not amazing (what I meant when I said average), they would mog most shorter men in most cases. Then, you also need to remember that there are women who specifically want tall men while there are no women who specifically want short men.
That depends entirely on how good looking the 5’9” guy is (also ironic cause pewdiepie is 5’9”)
looksmatched = 6’4” wins
Shorter guy only slightly more attractive = 6’4” wins

but an average height chad will mog the shit out of a 6’4” htn, the only way height can make the difference up for face is if the chad is a legitimate manlet, not average height. Alternatively, like you said, nichemaxxing with height fetishists (but even then tbh I’d bet money on Chad still winning if it’s enough of a chad, chad always wins)

also there are actually girls that are searching for shorter guys, which is a pretty shocking concept, but it’s so extremely rare (only met one in my whole life) that it functionally may as well not exist at all