Rate me can I still slay being 5'6"

Keep barking dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mogstar and Deleted
most autistic thing i've seen jfl ramus ends at the ears and no one has that low set ears that means from front ur ears are bellow ur top lip jfl which would be giga brutal
That is where my ears lie on my face, they end at my lips. Low set ears are a thing lmao, hardly brutal because no one irl would notice something so autistic

Your face is good. I would have get laid with your face. Dont listen to retards here who would rate you 9/10 if you were a celebrity.

You cant pull middle part tho, just get a perm, wear shoe lifts and you gotta ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 10185
This to be honest, more than anything just stick to your niche, get two inch lifts try not to get found out.

Get an actual emotional bond and gain pleasure from that instead.
amen son niches are so legit
the amount of guys i see with cute girls from said niche, be it hippies, stoners, metalheads, goths, punks etc is insane tbh and the majority of them would get shit on by PSL

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SendMePicsToRate
1 - One girl in my french class stared at me for the entire class and while she was staring, she did things to try to get my attention like throwing her hair around and playing with it a lot and she made facial expressions that said she was really attracted to me and she was the most good looking girl in my entire class, she was the only one I found attractive. She was very short, maybe around 5 foot 4.
I saw that girl every class, from late January to mid March 2020, which is when the quarantine happened and all schools and colleges switched to online. I never even approached or talked to that girl because I was afraid since I didn't know what to say to her.

2 - One girl in my skiing class stared at me when I entered the room 5 minutes late with my Salomon Skis, I was the tallest guy in the room and she noticed that, she was also the hottest girl in the class and the only girl that I was interested in, all the others were subhuman. That girl also was very short, probably the same height as the first one, which is average height for women where I live.
I saw her 3 times in late January 2020 since it was a very short class that lasted only 3 full days. For some reason, she lost interest in me right after I introduced myself to her, probably because I wasn't confident enough and came across as shy.

3 - One girl in my business class was randomly matched with me in a group during class and even though I wasn't very chatty, she immediately liked me and every time I saw her in class, she always wanted me to sit next to her and every time we had to split into groups, she wanted to be with me. At one point, she had to go to the printer to print her homework and she wanted me to come with her and her 2 female friends and some guy that she definitely had in the friendzone. So I followed them and we talked and I made some jokes as I usually do, and she was laughing at my jokes and she said that I was funny, then, not long after, she told me that she was in love with me and she was serious about it. She was a 6/10 middle eastern girl and at the time I was a 4/10 guy with an underbite (this was before my jaw surgery). However, because I had very high standards and thought that she wasn't attractive enough and thought that she came on to strong, I rejected her by telling her that I could only see her as a friend because I'm not attracted to her at all. Then, she took the rejection pretty well and moved on, and when she saw me in the corridors, she would still greet me, and she looked like she was still attracted to me. This was back in the winter semester of 2017 so 4 years ago. She was taller than average, probably around 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8, but I didn't notice since to me, that is still much shorter than me.

4 - One girl on a trip to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico in December 2016, 1 week before Christmas. At the time I was only 18 years old and we met while playing beach volleyball with other people from the all inclusive resort, I had asked if I could join them and she said yes. She was a blonde half asian and 6 feet tall in height, she was around 5/10 in looks of the face but had a really nice body, but at the time, I didn't know how to deal with women, I didn't know how to get from meeting a girl, to asking her out on a date, to flirting, to having sex with her. Since I was clueless, I never made a move and on my last day, at Christmas Eve, we were dancing with other people at the resort's club, and suddenly I had to leave to catch my flight, she was really disappointed to see me go and she gave me a really good hug before I left. I don't think that she would have had sex with me on that night but if I had made more moves towards her earlier, then it could have happened earlier that night. To be fair though, I met her when I was 3 days left on my trip since that is when younger people started to arrive in time for Christmas. I stayed 2 weeks before Christmas, during a time where there were only couples, my parents did that to save money on plane tickets.

5 - One girl at a convenience store while travelling between Montreal and Miami by car, she was the cashier, she was chubby but not extremely fat, and she was average in looks, she looked like she was extremely horny and ready to have sex with me right there, but because I wasn't on my own and had to depend on my parents, I was in a hurry and only bought my chips and left. If I had flirted a bit with her, I could have had sex with her though, she had the most horny stare I have ever seen in a girl, which makes sense since she was working in a town that was in the middle of nowhere and far from the big cities. That happened back in summer of 2017.

6 - One girl at the DMV in October 2020, I had just bought my first car and I was waiting in line to pay for my car plates, and there was a girl in line who was so interested in me that she stared at me for the entire time that I was in line and she was trying to get my attention, she was around 5 foot 9 in height and she was overweight but not obese and she had average looks. If I had approached her to ask her out, she would definitely have said yes, I am sure of it.

7 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the barber saw me while she was with a guy, she was around 6 feet tall and the guy was 5 foot 10 (shorter than her), and she stared as I walked past her, she definitely wanted me to approach her since men of my height are rare and at 6 feet tall, she has trouble finding a boyfriend that matches her standards for height probably and if that guy was her boyfriend, it means she had to settle for a guy slightly shorter than herself. He was way better looking than me though and she was really good looking, the best looking girl who liked me, most here would say she was a 10/10 Stacy, I don't have any pictures since I don't have her name. If I had asked her out, she most likely would have said yes if that guy wasn't her boyfriend, if he was, then it would have been awkward, I didn't approach because I was afraid that he could be her boyfriend and didn't want to try my luck, and I didn't know what I could have said even if he wasn't. So, my low self confidence was to blame again.

8 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the gym stared at me right when she saw me, she was 6 feet tall and she was average in looks but looked like she was in her mid to late 20s (so older than me), I didn't talk to her because of low self confidence and because I thought she was too old and not good looking enough.

9 - One girl at the end of my trip to an all inclusive resort in Mexico (the same trip where I met the tall girl), she was on my bus on the way back to the airport and because I had met with a PUA during my trip, my self confidence was much higher than ever before. I didn't sit next to her by choice, she sat next to me because there was no space left on the bus, then I had the urge to talk to her and I did, then I started to be more direct and I asked for her contact information to ask her out and she was really into me since she was not very attractive. She was a 4/10 asian girl from Cambodia but she was 25 years old and she was an accountant and had been working that job for a few years. We were on the same flight since everyone on the bus were heading to the same destination, but when I arrived home, I decided to not text her because my unrealistic standards made me think that I was too good for her. Looking back on it, that was a mistake because I could have gotten laid.

So that is a total of 9 girls who were really interested in me and not only checked me out but gave me obvious signs that they liked me, and those are between 2016 and 2020 and the number is low only because I never went out, I never went to bars or clubs, I never went to concerts or festivals, I never went to social events, I was always home alone in my room, isolated from the rest of the world, and when I did go out, it was only to go see a movie or to go to the gym, but I went at times where they were not busy so I never met anyone. This is also why I have very few friends, because I never went out.

So, when people think that I am an incel because of my looks, what they don't understand is that I never went out and even then, 9 girls managed to find me and I avoided them all out of either insecurity or unrealistic standards because I was too lazy to even try.

The reason why I managed to see 2 girls during the quarantine is because back then, Montreal was a COVID19 orange zone, which still allows people to meet and doesn't prevent dating and leaves bars, clubs and restaurants open. But right now, Montreal is a red zone, and until that changes, I am forced to wait before I can do something. Tinder would still be an option but with my current looks, it's never going to work, not unless I manage to use illusion strategies to make myself look at least decent in pictures.

My username "copingvolcel" comes from the fact that I act like a volcel while wanting to get laid, so, instead of taking action, I do nothing and can only cope with my situation. I act like a volcel but don't want to be one, so I'm a volcel by accident.
Just reread what you wrote and you will realize why you don't get laid.
Autism is the problem not your looks or your height.

also Amnesia mogs you even when not heightfrauding

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
amen son niches are so legit
the amount of guys i see with cute girls from said niche, be it hippies, stoners, metalheads, goths, punks etc is insane tbh and the majority of them would get shit on by PSL
Yeah he cannot really do anything else compared to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yeah he cannot really do anything else compared to that
For most people i'd say going the niche route is better than going for broad appeal tbh
It's easier to just do a few softmaxxes and go for said niche and maybe punch a bit above ur weightclass there instead of going ham on autistic surgeries to get the best broad appeal as possible.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
For most people i'd say going the niche route is better than going for broad appeal tbh
It's easier to just do a few softmaxxes and go for said niche and maybe punch a bit above ur weightclass there instead of going ham on autistic surgeries to get the best broad appeal as possible.
No niche for acnecels

You look aspie af tbh, pair that with being 5’6” and it’s brutal

yes, you can. dont listen to these aspie basement dwelling teens.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Very low trust/dark triad face congrats
Slaying maybe not on OLD tho

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
no i cant slay for multiple reasons, 1) im religious, 2) im not gl, 3) im too lazy
You’re decent looking and the other two are cope
Next?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and mogstar
my failos except for my eyes have been spammed before lol

you mean zaynbrah? he didnt say im gl just that im not ugly
The other Zayn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Just reread what you wrote and you will realize why you don't get laid.
Autism is the problem not your looks or your height.

also Amnesia mogs you even when not heightfrauding
Although I seem autistic in my posts, I don't seem autistic when talking to people in real life since I talk far less than they do and listen more. Psychologists have diagnosed me as being on the autism spectrum but you have to understand that it's a spectrum, so there are degrees to it and in my case, I'm only autistic to a small degree, so not enough to be considered a mentalcel since I don't have Asperger's or something like that.

What I have found is that my autism disappears when I find myself in social situations surrounded by people, but when I am alone and isolated, my autism is very strong and it determines some of the bad decisions that I make.

But you are right to a certain extent, the reason why I let many of those opportunities go is due to autism which constantly redefines my goals and makes me often unsure of what I want out of life, so I can't deny that I have it, but at the same time, it is not strong enough to prevent me from succeeding in the future so I still have hope.

And personally, I don't see getting laid as a big deal except when I am horny. I don't believe in romantic love and most of us here do not anyways. The only reason why I joined this site and why I wanted to succeed with women is to gain a bit of experience while I am young just to not regret missing out later in life. Because if getting laid was at such a high priority for me, I would have put so much more effort into it.

People think that autism is limited to a social handicap but in reality, it defines the decisions that I make in my life in general and it is not at all limited to social situations, since, like I said, my friends see me as perfectly normal when they talk to me in real life, although online, they sometimes feel like they are talking to a completely different person, they told me that last summer after we got into a fight on Facebook.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
If you have to remember and write it down...
Like I said, it's because I was living like a hermit, I rarely went outside so my opportunities were extremely limited. But the fact that I had opportunities even then, it shows that if I went out more, I would have a ton of opportunities and it means that if I went out on Friday and Saturday nights after the pandemic, I would get a lot of success, it means that if I approached girls during the daytime, I wouldn't have a bad success rate, so I'm not an incel, I'm just lazy.

3.5/10 face sorry bro

Mirin @LondonVillie 's subtle trolling ITT

Like I said, it's because I was living like a hermit, I rarely went outside so my opportunities were extremely limited. But the fact that I had opportunities even then, it shows that if I went out more, I would have a ton of opportunities and it means that if I went out on Friday and Saturday nights after the pandemic, I would get a lot of success, it means that if I approached girls during the daytime, I wouldn't have a bad success rate, so I'm not an incel, I'm just lazy.
You’re not an incel
You’re a volcel- someone who’s had chances to get laid but abstained
@higgabigga is wrong when he disagrees with this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and randomuser2407