rate me (can't attract good looking women on tinder)

its too expensive imo i prefer to use a boost once a week. :smonk:
the price is different depending where you live and tinder gold is worth on much factors.
If you in a cheap country and pay it 15$ a month its worth to fuck 2 more girls per month.
If you live in 1 mil people its not worth because you swipe throigh everyone fast.
I used to live in huge asian city (15 mil) so it was great to have so i can swipe endlesly while taking a shit.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Y’all are tripping paying these dating apps. My pics work cause they’re nt.

side again

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Luke LLL
9 mm lf1 and lower was 1mm
That doesn’t do anything for symmetry, you need surgery still. Send me your frontal and side profile and I’ll assess for you.

i mean u don't need to pay but 5bucks every now and then gives you a huge match spike ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
dude wtf you talking bout, we have different goals. you wanna get married, i want to slay a different girl each week.
If i pay i get more matches = i get laid more.

• +1
i mean u don't need to pay but 5bucks every now and then gives you a huge match spike ngl.
I swipe like 20 times every few days and get a couple matches each time I pay nothing

• +1
I swipe like 20 times every few days and get a couple matches each time I pay nothing
yea i mostly swipe on weekend and use 1 boost. it gives you the same amount of matches like on your first day. much better and less time consuming cuz the matches are shown at the beginning so you dont need to swipe a ton:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
dude wtf you talking bout, we have different goals. you wanna get married, i want to slay a different girl each week.
If i pay i get more matches = i get laid more.
I could teach you how to lustmax but that would be satanic. 15 girls in 12 months is pretty bad. You’re gonna regret this time in your life in the future where you thought this was cool. Change your goals, follow God.

i got over 200 likes on tinder. it means nothing

yea i mostly swipe on weekend and use 1 boost. it gives you the same amount of matches like on your first day. much better and less time consuming cuz the matches are shown at the beginning so you dont need to swipe a ton:)
Tbh I can’t afford that I probably would if I could

• +1
Tbh I can’t afford that I probably would if I could
i also could do my hair like yours and hide my forehead but i don't want to look like a young cookie cutter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Weird face. Good body and height, invisible to women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
im not mad. matches mean nothing man. half the sluts don't respond
no shit, 70% of chicks are attention whores.

even in fucking asia the best ratio was 1 slay per 30 matches.

Back home i had total like 1000+ matches 60 dates and slayed 12. I would slay more but 90% of dstes the girl was so much ugglier than pics it was insane.

if you htn/chadlite going for high tier beckyes or better you will have like 1/50 ratio or worse probably...

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and mulattomaxxer
no shit, 70% of chicks are attention whores.

even in fucking asia the best ratio was 1 slay per 30 matches.

Back home i had total like 1000+ matches 60 dates and slayed 12. I would slay more but 90% of dstes the girl was so much ugglier than pics it was insane.

if you htn/chadlite going for high tier beckyes or better you will have like 1/50 ratio or worse probably...
ya man its not worth your time using apps. i deleted them all tonight and I'm never going on them again.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and .👽.
ya man its not worth your time using apps. i deleted them all tonight and I'm never going on them again.
yea i think irl mogs dating apps. but its over for highinhib cels like me and you:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9670
women are like men for body. frame and height matter a lot. it is just hard to show it on tinder
You're frame is really good maybe you would do better irl than tinder??

well not worth in some countries, some places its worth.
I cant be assed going out to clubs to pick up chicks or on the street but i have to unless i drop my attractivness standard by a lot

• +1
yea i think irl mogs dating apps. but its over for highinhib cels like me and you:lul:
i have low inhib once i drink tho. ill go up to any sloot.

• Love it
No way im posting my pics here boyo. I have a future
a future? you have thousands of posts on this forum. nobody mogs me until i see what they look like

• JFL