rate me (can't attract good looking women on tinder)

a future? you have thousands of posts on this forum. nobody mogs me until i see what they look like
He doesn't want to doxx himself leave him alone

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 9670, .👽. and 1 other person
ive fucked a lot of women bud. idc what you think...i
how many did u fuck?

btw anyone can get laid that doesn't mean anything.

but tbf if you have 200 matches you are a high tier normie than.:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
ive fucked a lot of women bud. idc what you think...i
would you say gymmax improved your frame drastically? you were skinny af. Or it's just bones

dox yourself? who gives a fuck. you post your pics all over instagram
You don't associate yourself with racist and incel community on insta...

• +1
you think i should just do a buzz cut?
I just said your forehead is big. Get something long, like the surfer type haircut would do you well

You don't associate yourself with racist and incel community on insta...
well i have no social media or anything that anyone can dox me with lol.

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
dox yourself? who gives a fuck. you post your pics all over instagram
Fyi This site is synonymous with racism and women hating! Undeserved but sadly its the case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 1 other person
I just said your forehead is big. Get something long, like the surfer type haircut would do you well
id rather have a high forehead than grow my hair out like a cookie cutter with the tik tok hair cut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
You are good looking my looksmaxxing reccomendations

- Lower hairline
- Darken eyebrows and make them bushier
- get a tan
- You already look low body fat but get to 10%

this topic is a circus full of narcies

• +1
You are good looking my looksmaxxing reccomendations

- Lower hairline
- Darken eyebrows and make them bushier
- get a tan
- You already look low body fat but get to 10%
how am i gonna lower hairline?

you look like a white nationalist, maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and IHateMyself
View attachment 1260897

here is a body pic. i dont use ig bud
You should cut down a few % body fat. Visible abs are a huge fucking halo. You have ascended hard from your base, your a high tier normie. You could improve your looks a bit with a few softmaxxes, but you also have some flaws which may require surgery to fix.

Other looksmaxxes you could do are beard, tats and tan. I think stubble would halo your face, you remind me of ryan gosling. Other facial flaws you have is average harmony and your jaw is narrow. Your lips are also quite thin but they arent death tier. You do have blue eyes which is nice.

Dating apps are cope, unless your in the top percentile of men. Even chads like Amnesia get ghosted alot. The problem is most dating apps are male populated, I think tinder is like 70% male. Its just over with statistics like this, especially considering most of the women are just using it for validation. This is why women can be as picky as they want on tinder. Whereas in real life they have lower standards.

In my opinion you are at the looks level to get a high tier becky girlfriend IRL, not on tinder. PSL Autists will bark about muh hypergamy but most couples are looksmatched and your looksmatch is a high tier becky imo. Your going to have to clubmaxx or social circle maxx for a HTB gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 11604
  • JFL
yea i think irl mogs dating apps. but its over for highinhib cels like me and you:lul:
yea irl mogs dating apps HARD, only place i found its better to do dating apps was SEA(vietnam/thailand) because most chicks on tinder can speak english and look better than pictures. While irl they mostly can't english at all and hard to meet them. Also you can open 123123 girls on dating apps that are hot while you aint gonna see that many hot girls outside as you will while swipping.

I have decent game/confidence/low inhib so i am actually shooting myself in the foot by doing dating apps tbh.

But yea in Europe/Au/USA irl is way better and even a average guy could slay a bit above his SMV. also by actually approaching a girl in a decent way and having a normal conversation without being a fidety nervos beta cuck(which most guys are) you get +3 points because most guys dont have ballz to approach or they retarded.

• +1
yea irl mogs dating apps HARD, only place i found its better to do dating apps was SEA(vietnam/thailand) because most chicks on tinder can speak english and look better than pictures. While irl they mostly can't english at all and hard to meet them. Also you can open 123123 girls on dating apps that are hot while you aint gonna see that many hot girls outside as you will while swipping.

I have decent game/confidence/low inhib so i am actually shooting myself in the foot by doing dating apps tbh.

But yea in Europe/Au/USA irl is way better and even a average guy could slay a bit above his SMV. also by actually approaching a girl in a decent way and having a normal conversation without being a fidety nervos beta cuck(which most guys are) you get +3 points because most guys dont have ballz to approach or they retarded.
i could never approach a girl ngl:lul:

• So Sad
Thing i like with dating apps is that if you match you know the girl is attracted to you so you have that out of the way, also she prob doesnt have a boyfriend or is cheating thats why she on the app.

Its way more time efficient / less effort but its hard to get really attractive girls (which usually is very hard to get anyway).

• +1
Thing i like with dating apps is that if you match you know the girl is attracted to you so you have that out of the way, also she prob doesnt have a boyfriend or is cheating thats why she on the app.

Its way more time efficient / less effort but its hard to get really attractive girls (which usually is very hard to get anyway).
yup. good looking girls on apps dont need them. I'm done wasting my time on there.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 5786
i could never approach a girl ngl:lul:
for me i still have nervousness when approaching the first girl in a while or first girl of the day, after that its smooth sailing because you see its not a big deal and done it like 12312321 times before tho.

• +1
what you guys think? is my high forehead solved?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
for me i still have nervousness when approaching the first girl in a while or first girl of the day, after that its smooth sailing because you see its not a big deal and done it like 12312321 times before tho.
ya i feel you there man. what do you think about my new look? i hid my forehead!!

and how that worked out? how many gf, lays etc
40-45 lays from IRL, most from nightgame (clubs etc), some from daygame.
And only like 4-5 from those from social circle (friends of friends, birthsday etc)
Also i am not sure about 1k, maybe its 2k approaches but my estimates is 1k-2k approaches.
I don't do girlfriends but i still have one fwb from that atm.

I got lazy because i started having decent result from tinder so i quit approaching irl.
rest of my slays is from mostly tinder, few from badoo, few from okcupid, few facebook.

• Love it
im very white. maybe i need to get a tan or take some sort of product?
I was too dw. just take a high dose beta carotene supplement + subathe or if theres not much sun where you live, just have a sunbed once per week. dont need to be dark dark, just a nice glow will do wonders for you

I was too dw. just take a high dose beta carotene supplement + subathe or if theres not much sun where you live, just have a sunbed once per week. dont need to be dark dark, just a nice glow will do wonders for you
doesn't the sun age you tho?