Rate Me Completely Unfrauded. All My Friends Say I Look Like Francisco Lachowski. (19M)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Post 47687 0 1446015943 37625 1

Whenever I post a pic that is good lighting or a good angle everyone in PMs loses their mind and starts coping and screaming at me to take a "normal" pic. So here it is I guess haha. Posting according to what this site dictates.
Normal lighting. No angle frauding.
I'm still perma squinching but oh well.

Anyways. Am I close to 7 psl?

@BrahminBoss @David Rothschild @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @justadude @Preston @Biiyo03 @bwrauycnee @tomsmith @krisal @khvirgin @Gargantuan @Anstrum95

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Shade91, BloodClot and 33 others
5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Cutecel2001, pneumocystosis and 2 others
HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Giorgio, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Wtf are those low waisted trousers?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
7 PSL

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 17791, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Incel in 2050.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, shogrim, LooksThinker and 10 others
always funny how everyone cries for fraud when users do it and then go crazy over male models being insanely frauded with makeup and photoshop and professional lighting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lost_Soul, LooksThinker, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
BRO MANLET CHICO IS REAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, LooksThinker, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Gl tho since ur identical to him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lost_Soul, LooksThinker, Deleted member and 1 other person
do you workout? If not you have potential bro you could build muscle and lean max

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16515 and Shieda_Kayn
I googled chicos nipples and it's identical, you aren't fooling me little boy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lost_Soul, shogrim, future slavic chad and 10 others
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
this photo would unironically get rated htn max on here

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, future slavic chad, Magnum Opus and 9 others
I feel so autistic rn.
I can't tell if this is obvious satire and everyone is playing along.
why am I so autistic
look at the skull it’s way too narrow to be chico + chico isn’t 5 psl like this dude

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Shieda_Kayn
Downgraded version of Chico

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 17920
You do look like Chico a bit but your jaw isn't as wide and I think your chin is rounder

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 17920
You do look like Chico a bit but your jaw isn't as wide and I think your chin is rounder
i don’t think he can be slayer with face only he needs gymcelled physique and prob jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, bwrauycnee and Shieda_Kayn
Htn midface failo

• +1
look at the skull it’s way too narrow to be chico + chico isn’t 5 psl like this dude
I literally found it on Google with a quick reverse image search.
what are you talking about bro?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: penispilled, LooksThinker, It'snotover and 7 others
holy shit bro the similarity is fucking insane... too bad you're short tho and ur ratios arent as good so its still over for u, maybe u can get a fat black girl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
OP exposed the average IQ on this forum (60)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: penispilled, LooksThinker, Deleted member 24293 and 16 others
Chicos always been a gigafrauding cuck he is dissapointly unimpressive candids, nowhere near a PSL GOD. Never understood how women and autists on here like him, however you can't deny his impressively talents at frauding, you should admire the effort he has taken to fraud his way to one of the most successful male models of all time with one of the biggest fan bases, unto such fame he was deemed king of wattpad. They should make a movie about Chicos raise to fame by his talent to tricking something such trivial as the human eye into thinking he has one of the most beautiful faces they've ever seen. Personally I am speechless on how he as able to do it. Lachowski must have a naturalborn instinct or some sort to sense whenever a camera is targetting him and utilize his frauding techniques instantaneously, that's why 99% of his prime (peak of his talent) pics looked good, however at times he has slipped and exposed his true self where looks like high tier normie at most, good catch OP. He is an inspiration to all us looksmaxxer showing us that you can fake it until you make it.
Here are few examples where he has slipped and exposed his HTN self
Tumblr lvh78rSPvC1r6mwa1o1 500
Tumblr lv7lk3uiPn1r6mwa1o1 640
Tumblr lv7yklPy7Y1r6mwa1o1 1280

Most naive retards here get tricked by videos like this thinking he actually looks like this IRL just lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 24221 and 10 others
Chicos always been a gigafrauding cuck he is dissapointly unimpressive candids, nowhere near a PSL GOD. Never understood how women and autists on here like him, however you can't deny his impressively talents at frauding, you should admire the effort he has taken to fraud his way to one of the most successful male models of all time with one of the biggest fan bases, unto such fame he was deemed king of wattpad. They should make a movie about Chicos raise to fame by his talent to tricking something such trivial as the human eye into thinking he has one of the most beautiful faces they've ever seen. Personally I am speechless on how he as able to do it. Lachowski must have a naturalborn instinct or some sort to sense whenever a camera is targetting him and utilize his frauding techniques instantaneously, that's why 99% of his prime (peak of his talent) pics looked good, however at times he has slipped and exposed his true self where looks like high tier normie at most, good catch OP. He is an inspiration to all us looksmaxxer showing us that you can fake it until you make it.
View attachment 2032099View attachment 2032101View attachment 2032102View attachment 2032104View attachment 2032105
Most naive retards here get tricked by videos like this thinking he actually looks like this IRL just lol

OP exposed the average IQ on this forum (60)
holy shit bro the similarity is fucking insane... too bad you're short tho and ur ratios arent as good so its still over for u, maybe u can get a fat black girl

Htn midface failo
Downgraded version of Chico
always funny how everyone cries for fraud when users do it and then go crazy over male models being insanely frauded with makeup and photoshop and professional lighting

Here's another selfie while vacationing in Milan with my mate. Do I break 5 psl here? @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234

Post 35411 0 1446015551 88224
9ab785741956fd2d0cecb2a416cc0d94.jpg

Chico pic on right for comparison

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, MoggerChad, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Here's another selfie while vacationing in Milan with my mate. Do I break 5 psl here? @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234

View attachment 2032127
9ab785741956fd2d0cecb2a416cc0d94.jpg

Chico pic on right for comparison
looks good bro u just gotta grow into ur looks i believe in you

be careful of balding and collagne loss though you dont want to end up like this:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, MoggerChad, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
high set eye brows its over for u

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I feel so autistic rn.
I can't tell if this is obvious satire and everyone is playing along.
why am I so autistic
I can't tell either ngl

I think some of the rates were dead serious about 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I can't tell either ngl

I think some of the rates were dead serious about 5psl
yup the people who didn’t catch on rated him 5 psl unfrauded. This thread proves me right @StrangerDanger too bad he didn’t wait for the sun to hit the window at the right angle to give him Tyson ballou hollows right? Dumb fuck. @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, LooksThinker, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
Thanks all for the kind wishes. Good luck to you all.

View attachment 2032065

Whenever I post a pic that is good lighting or a good angle everyone in PMs loses their mind and starts coping and screaming at me to take a "normal" pic. So here it is I guess haha. Posting according to what this site dictates.
Normal lighting. No angle frauding.
I'm still perma squinching but oh well.

Anyways. Am I close to 7 psl?

@BrahminBoss @David Rothschild @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @justadude @Preston @Biiyo03 @bwrauycnee @tomsmith @krisal @khvirgin @Gargantuan @Anstrum95
do people not realise this IS chico? lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
View attachment 2032099View attachment 2032101View attachment 2032102View attachment 2032104View attachment 2032105

in the last 2 photos he actually looks good asf, what tf u talking about nigga
also hes making a face in the other photos hence why he doesnt look super good

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
in the last 2 photos he actually looks good asf, what tf u talking about nigga
also hes making a face in the other photos hence why he doesnt look super good
He looks like absolute fucking dogshit wdym

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 23554, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and LooksOrDeath
full-francisco-lachowski-1686567318.jpg

@khvirgin @LooksOrDeath

I hate this thread so much lol. Nobody is on the same page here and it's killing me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
@8PSLcel @StrangerDanger :soy: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Why does Chico look like he has two black eyes? @Shieda_Kayn @StrangerDanger

Screenshot 2023 02 04 135049
Looks like some bbc smashed his face in for saying the N word.

If he wasn't a racis cracka
Screenshot 2023 02 04 135049

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Why does Chico look like he has two black eyes? @Shieda_Kayn @StrangerDanger

View attachment 2066494
Looks like some bbc smashed his face in for saying the N word.

If he wasn't a racis cracka
View attachment 2066495
hqdefault.jpg
532full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

Because he was a giga makeup frauder in his "prime" @inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger buto once the makeup came off, he was exposed for the htn he always had been.

a0445513a4ba7f06dbe616a077adeff6.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, It'snotover, Blackgymmax and 2 others
hqdefault.jpg

Because he was a giga makeup frauder in his "prime" @inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger buto once the makeup came off, he was exposed for the htn he always had been.

Thoughts?
Screenshot 2023 02 04 140628

• +1
hqdefault.jpg

Stranger only rates appeal from now on

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back