Rate Me Completely Unfrauded. All My Friends Say I Look Like Francisco Lachowski. (19M)

View attachment 2032065

Whenever I post a pic that is good lighting or a good angle everyone in PMs loses their mind and starts coping and screaming at me to take a "normal" pic. So here it is I guess haha. Posting according to what this site dictates.
Normal lighting. No angle frauding.
I'm still perma squinching but oh well.

Anyways. Am I close to 7 psl?

@BrahminBoss @David Rothschild @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @justadude @Preston @Biiyo03 @bwrauycnee @tomsmith @krisal @khvirgin @Gargantuan @Anstrum95
Find the real Chico and get a selfie with him, HAIRMOG HIM.

@NorthAtlandidMogs u not gonna like this one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NorthAtlandidMogs
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, brucewayne78 and Deleted member 16275
@StrangerDanger @Won't Stop Mewing
This thread literally exposed the retards of this forum for the hypocrites they are. Most actually fell for the title and rated him htn… brutal. Without light of ballou they couldn’t even identify him :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 3 others
This thread literally exposed the retards of this forum for the hypocrites they are. Most actually fell for the title and rated him htn… brutal. Without light of ballou they couldn’t even identify him :feelshmm:
As someone who doesn't carry the light of ballou would say
'Brutal and Beyond" - Buzz Lightcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and NorthAtlandidMogs
probably top 10% congrats

If Sean O Pry posted a selfie here and wasn't a supermodel users would call him a psl autist low appeal cuck

@NateJacobs Most people in this thread didn't notice it was lachowski himself and they rated him htn in earnest. @Won't Stop Mewing @cytoplasm @julianchicago @BrahminBoss

copers like @inferiorpispot234 wouldn't touch this thread with a das foot pole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Won't Stop Mewing, Magnum Opus and 2 others
@NateJacobs Most people in this thread didn't notice it was lachowski himself and they rated him htn in earnest. @Won't Stop Mewing @cytoplasm @julianchicago @BrahminBoss

Yup chico is HTN by . org standards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NateJacobs, LooksThinker, Won't Stop Mewing and 2 others

I've been asking to see someone who mogs chico in candids and never recieved a good reply tbh
3453832 4878cd9a4a2c17daa2900ab921c61562
E0dcd400b9b9b9df66f408df44fd6e71
Tumblr l58s8wV0HQ1qauhoxo1 1280
78a5d51f13b4f58bcdc326660581dfdf

Attachments

• bcb8ea39434bab7f7774d9787020fd2f.jpg
    bcb8ea39434bab7f7774d9787020fd2f.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
Cherry picking. Post 5 or so to compare with the ones I posted

No
Lower?

I mean this guy looks like average 15boy. But i would still call him HTN with those thick eyebrows.

One of the best threads srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, LooksThinker and Won't Stop Mewing
Appeal jfl. You have fucked yourself since chico's appeal is 10/10
No that boy looks like 10y and has zero sex appeal. No foid over 14 would even consider him as fuckable male. 6-7/10 appeal for 10y girls and 3/10 appeal for 15y+ girls.

No that boy looks like 10y and has zero sex appeal. No foid over 14 would even consider him as fuckable male. 6-7/10 appeal for 10y girls and 3/10 appeal for 15y+ girls.
He is more masculine than vinnie. You have no idea what you're talking about, sure you mog him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Magnum Opus
He is more masculine than vinnie. You have no idea what you're talking about, sure you mog him jfl
Yeah i actually even mog him. That kid only good features are maybe his nose or eye area:

Otherwise he looks completely bland and has shit softness of skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and cytoplasm
Yeah i actually even mog him. That kid only good features are maybe his nose or eye area:
View attachment 2524401
Okay then become a model and blow up social media and
View attachment 2524401
Post your pix i wanna see your chadlite face

Okay then become a model and blow up social media and

Post your pix i wanna see your chadlite face
Why would i post my chadlite face here when you think that this boy is PSL GOD: :lul:

View attachment 2524401
i respect cytoplasm as a rater but this face is highly caked yp judhing from the skin texture

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
legendary thread tbh

View attachment 2032065

Whenever I post a pic that is good lighting or a good angle everyone in PMs loses their mind and starts coping and screaming at me to take a "normal" pic. So here it is I guess haha. Posting according to what this site dictates.
Normal lighting. No angle frauding.
I'm still perma squinching but oh well.

Anyways. Am I close to 7 psl?

@BrahminBoss @David Rothschild @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @justadude @Preston @Biiyo03 @bwrauycnee @tomsmith @krisal @khvirgin @Gargantuan @Anstrum95
I Thought that u just took a pic of chico and ur pic didn't load. Bro ur exactly like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back