Rate me cutting down a bit more 😏

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
I might be a pretty boy or a chad or chadlite pretty boy when I'm happy and chad when you know assertive domanint con currently think I look like a pretty boy in progress as hair is growing but I swear somone said no fap stops hair growth what a load of shit that was

Attachments

• Snapchat-473492198.jpg
    Snapchat-473492198.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
Ok so who’s gonna tell him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, coke, BigBiceps and 4 others
you look like my school bully

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
PRETTY boy

I might be a pretty boy or a chad or chadlite pretty boy

Not gl but not ugly either. meh/10

Still cutting trust me my dad bragged about girls always wanting him I'm very similar looking to my dad apart I have nct

PSL 4 no halos, it's over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
PRETTY boy
When my hair grows to its thick and curly self it covers up my robust skull and when I'm happy good harmony when I'm not happy or feeling angry like the angry geek gods
PSL 4 no halos, it's over
Not even lean maxxed 😂
Greeks
I might be a pretty boy or a chad or chadlite pretty boy when I'm happy and chad when you know assertive domanint con currently think I look like a pretty boy in progress as hair is growing but I swear somone said no fap stops hair growth what a load of shit that was
Bump
Bump

Last edited:
Jimson is the type of guy to pick his nose while looking his teacher straight in the eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 5204, Nosecel and 1 other person