Rate me+ do I have NCT?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
I'm 19.5 btw inb4 404 dimorphism and bones currently working on that. Maybe infraorbital implants would help for my shit undereyes? Also considering rhino+ jaw implants + genioplasty that could ascend me to HTN which is good enough

Attachments

• 1681584860142.png
    1681584860142.png
    246 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel and Lonenely sigma
Looks like neutral or slightly NCT
I’d say ur like a strong MTN a little above average

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
I'm 19.5 btw inb4 404 dimorphism and bones currently working on that. Maybe infraorbital implants would help for my shit undereyes? Also considering rhino+ jaw implants + genioplasty that could ascend me to HTN which is good enough
You should take a pic in this angle so that we can see the failo in question properly but I can tell that you have negative hooding paired with neutral tilt. Looks like one of your eyes is slightly negative tilted btw.
2E7BBF47 5639 499A BEB6 F52D0518DA65

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 21796

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415-210521_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415-210521_Video Player.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Just noticed I have pct in the right and other one negative over for my assymetrical eyes

strong mtn with potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21796
Just noticed I have pct in the right and other one negative over for my assymetrical eyes
i am the same bro dw it gives mogger high trust halo in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yes. Noticeable NCT on the left eye. Similar eye area to this soy chugger.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, It'snotover, Deleted member 25323 and 1 other person
Stop u fucking fakecel ur face is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and St.TikTokcel
that's probably the reason yeah jfl
I mean you can just make a beckyfish right now. Takes 4 mins. Leave it for 20 mins or just start swiping immediately. You'll see how actual HTNs your age look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I mean you can just make a beckyfish right now. Takes 4 mins. Leave it for 20 mins or just start swiping immediately. You'll see how actual HTNs your age look like.
yeah that's why I need the surgery mentionned to reach HTN. What would you rate me RN though?

yeah that's why I need the surgery mentionned to reach HTN. What would you rate me RN though?
I mean I look like an ogre compared to you and despite that I get mistaken for a woman JFL. Idk, bro. MTN with zero appeal.

I mean I look like an ogre compared to you and despite that I get mistaken for a woman JFL. Idk, bro. MTN with zero appeal.
brutal 'zero appeal'. it's over for my lack of dimorphism. Honestly I might just inject androgens at this point

brutal 'zero appeal'. it's over for my lack of dimorphism. Honestly I might just inject androgens at this point
also I thought I have good harmony over for my disillusionmaxxing

Injecting yourself with chemicals is not the way. It won't change your facial bone structure unless you're really young. You're 20.

• So Sad
mtn. neckmaxx asap and grow a stubble, I wanna see how you'd look with one. you look like a 14yo undergrown kid. and fix your shit hairstyle

• +1
mtn. neckmaxx asap and grow a stubble, I wanna see how you'd look with one. you look like a 14yo undergrown kid. and fix your shit hairstyle

I can't grow a stubble over

also I thought I have good harmony over for my disillusionmaxxing
Harmony itself is a cope. Michael Cera has a symmetrical face and still looks like shit due to his features. If we take a look at Sean O'Pry, he has has significant eye asymmetry and despite that, he still a tera-mogger.
36dab4c657960d0b62cf4f6ecd6a31c2-michael-cera.jpg
opry-sean-image.jpg

• +1
Injecting yourself with chemicals is not the way. It won't change your facial bone structure unless you're really young. You're 20.
I had gigalatepuberty though still tanner stage 4.4 rn

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Harmony itself is a cope. Michael Cera has a symmetrical face and still looks like shit due to his features. If we take a look at Sean O'Pry, he has has significant eye asymmetry and despite that, he still a tera-mogger.
opry-sean-image.jpg
He still is*. This dalit site won't let me edit.

opry-sean-image.jpg
sean'o pry also has good ratios though

I had gigalatepuberty though still tanner stage 4.4 rn
You look developed. Still, your facial structure might change a bit considering your "late-puberty" but your skull is not going to grow to pic related's levels.

You look developed. Still, your facial structure might change a bit considering your "late-puberty" but your skull is not going to grow to pic related's levels.
View attachment 2153568
I think my boneless look comes from recession and downward growth
you can see how downward grown my maxilia is and low cheekbones creating bad midface support

I can't grow a stubble over
You can try minoxidil, worked for some to gtow beards. Heavy stubble has been proven to be most attractive to wymin and I think it could help you

• +1
I think my boneless look comes from recession and downward growth
View attachment 2153572 you can see how downward grown my maxilia is and low cheekbones creating bad midface support
Your skull is just simply small. Look at Josh McGregor. His mandible is downward grown to a point but compare his skull size to yours.
1036_4f27de48-7c82-44bf-89e0-b832d79ee9e6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
W1Hn0ji.jpg
holy fuck @exo ngl I'm mirin

• Love it
Reactions: exo
Your skull is just simply small. Look at Josh McGregor. His mandible is downward grown to a point but compare his skull size to yours.
1036_4f27de48-7c82-44bf-89e0-b832d79ee9e6.jpg
Idk how you can assess my skull size like this will measure it later

Idk how you can assess my skull size like this will measure it later
Don't even waste your time. It's just mental masturbation at this point.

• +1
Don't even waste your time. It's just mental masturbation at this point.
I'm just giga obsessed with my looks even though I don't looksmax whatsowever

I'm just giga obsessed with my looks even though I don't looksmax whatsowever
Just move on. You're not going to become the next Gandy. As Oreo Man has said it: sometimes, in the face of adversity, it's better to sit on your ass and do nothing

• Woah
opry-sean-image.jpg
You dont know what harmony is. Harmony is good ratios/porportions consider dysmorphis and phenotypical traits. One side symmetrical with other is a bullsith you hear in media to symplify things.

• Hmm...
You dont know what harmony is. Harmony is good ratios/porportions consider dysmorphis and phenotypical traits. One side symmetrical with other is a bullsith you hear in media to symplify things.
It's a cope regardless if you do not have a good skull. Nobody gives a shit about your dimorphic ratios when you have a peanut skull.
Mogged55

• JFL
Reactions: Survivor95 and Deleted member 15468
op the main reason youre MTN is due to lack of bones and dimorphism

youre already 19 so it doesnt look like theyre gonna grow anymore