2906351 PXL 20220429 23674017 4

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 21796
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
your source: russian state-owned media
Buddy-boyo, I literally have a border with Russia. I'm the one that's going to get fucked beyond repair. Ruskies are not losing albeit both sides have taken losses. Hohols are dying en masse tbh. Just look at telegram channels where they post footage or anything of that nature.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Buddy-boyo, I literally have a border with Russia. I'm the one that's going to get fucked beyond repair. Ruskies are not losing albeit both sides have taken losses. Hohols are dying en masse tbh. Just look at telegram channels where they post footage or anything of that nature.
oh youre from the baltics

doesnt look like russia is winning after all they needed to reintroduce consription

well see next spring when big offensives are possible again

oh youre from the baltics

doesnt look like russia is winning after all they needed to reintroduce consription

well see next spring when big offensives are possible again
I'm still getting nuked. Thank you amerimutts and Xi.

6A5A53E3 EEC2 4D2F 9199 F54D8CBA0FAB

ur eye area and eyebrows make u look extremely docile. it’s not gonna change with age btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
  • So Sad
u can get a gf if ur average height
I'm a 5'9 manlet in France so it's kinda over anyways. Atleast I can framemax since I have 20 inch bideltoid untrained

• +1
I'm a 5'9 manlet in France so it's kinda over anyways. Atleast I can framemax since I have 20 inch bideltoid untrained
that’s a good frame

roiding will give u good smv

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
that’s average in france pretty sure

I'm 19.5 btw inb4 404 dimorphism and bones currently working on that. Maybe infraorbital implants would help for my shit undereyes? Also considering rhino+ jaw implants + genioplasty that could ascend me to HTN which is good enough
Lol jaw implants would be uselsess and a waste of money. Your real failos are your nose, negative hooding,under eye area and your skin, you have shitty collagen atm.

• +1
Just get filler/implants till u have a good jaw/chin. I'm sure you would get more attention from women with a mogger lower third than if you fixed your midface, a really good lower third alone would make you HTN