• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Charisma and moreroidsmoredates
Not that bad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme and descension
4.5 - 4.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Gives off old uncle still trying to adopt the newest fashion trends and thinks he’s still 20 vines

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, neverchadlite, greywind and 6 others
Mtn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and negativetiltedheart
Debloat

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and klimo
You look good here ngl

• +1
Reactions: klimo
your hair eyebrows and beard defo ascend you and give you alot of appeal to 30 yo women

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
your hair eyebrows and beard defo ascend you and give you alot of appeal to 30 yo women
I got a lot of lols today because of my hair. When I have gentleman hair nobody give single fuck. Girls love Wavy curtain hair with a lot of textures. Most ethnics have fades, short hair or curly afro.

I got a lot of lols today because of my hair. When I have gentleman hair nobody give single fuck. Girls love Wavy curtain hair with a lot of textures. Most ethnics have fades, short hair or curly afro.
When I do wavy curtain I look like a mushroom

When I do wavy curtain I look like a mushroom
Yeah it dont work if u have wrong hair type. I have very rare hairtype for arab guy. Most arabs have curly hair. Mine are Wavy.

Htn. U have horse face and spider eyes. Ur bloated and ur nose bring u down. U look like a softmaxxed bloated normie. Like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and arab_chink
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825 and arab_chink
A true mtn has average skint texture so couple spots. Hair could be better and eyebrows aren't shaped well. That's an mtn. An htn has fixed those things at the very least.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
A true mtn has average skint texture so couple spots. Hair could be better and eyebrows aren't shaped well. That's an mtn. An htn has fixed those things at the very least.
Dude thats like putting a nice wrap on a 2008 honda civic

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Orbitals fuck you up so bad, also lowset zygo. R u arabic:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Yeah I agree. My zygos are dog shit.. but I think I look at least more than average normie.

• +1
Htn. U have horse face and spider eyes. Ur bloated and ur nose bring u down. U look like a softmaxxed bloated normie. Like me.
I was eating Kebab after I took that pic. I was also very tired and my face was full of sweat. I dont know why I posted this shit video.

He s pretty good imo. You don't have to be model to be chadlite. A chadlite is where attractive begins.
Chadlites are like super good looking like 5% of population. They barely have any visible failos.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Yeah if I was mtn. Def would not get any lols. So I think Im somewhat attractive to some women.
These PSL autist don't go outside. Most people I see on a daily basis would be rated subhuman or truecel according to this forum. And I live in the west

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
These PSL autist don't go outside. Most people I see on a daily basis would be rated subhuman or truecel according to this forum. And I live in the west
Yeah I agree. . I have even posted some lols video to u and you have seen it. What I have noticed is that most people look much much better irl than they look in video cameras. Like I tough one dude was fucking chadlite irl but when I saw it in my video. He literally looked like ltn dude.

• JFL
Average guy in middle east is fucked up looking lmao. Dog shit orbitals and rapist looking mfs jfl
Which is exactly what op has

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL