Rate me from long distance video

My whole blood circulation is filled with dht blockers and minox atm
RirsTj

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Htn for ur race

How long you can sustain minoxil and fins? Balding genes can get worse by age.
The moment I stop taking them is the moment I'll descend to subhuman territory. I am lucky that my hair got thicker also on some thinning sites. So that the remaining recession can be covered up better

The moment I stop taking them is the moment I'll descend to subhuman territory. I am lucky that my hair got thicker also on some thinning sites. So that the remaining recession can be covered up better
Why aren't u flying to turkey already

I got a lot of lols today because of my hair. When I have gentleman hair nobody give single fuck. Girls love Wavy curtain hair with a lot of textures. Most ethnics have fades, short hair or curly afro.
Bhai aren't you married

Why do you still give a f about iois

Why aren't u flying to turkey already
I won't brah. That procedure is fucked up. I hate it. Maybe at 35 yrs old.when I settled down

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Bhai aren't you married

Why do you still give a f about iois
im mentally ill. I want get rid of it but I cannot. I want get free.

• So Sad
Just say that you want to marry another girl tbh
No i WILl never do that. My wife is fucking best shit ever. Im just mentally ill and its rooted from my youth years. I dont actually give single shit about other women. I just want maintain my looks. I dont want get ugly.

• So Sad
No i WILl never do that. My wife is fucking best shit ever. Im just mentally ill and its rooted from my youth years. I dont actually give single shit about other women. I just want maintain my looks. I dont want get ugly.
Your looks WILL detortiete with age.

It is what it is.

Your looks WILL detortiete with age.

It is what it is.
Yeah its just suck. Im just not ready accept subhaminity not yet.. I did not experience my peak until late fucking 20s.. .. and now im getting fucking old. You niggas are lucky because looksmaxing was not think back in my youth.
😢

• So Sad