Rate me from long distance video

I cant with these niggas 😂
Bro are you serious my personal experience tells different story. They always compare me some singer or actor. And I get crazy looks from those arabs girls. Most arabs men looks fucking shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, smallman and arab_chink
Bro are you serious my personal experience tells different story. They always compare me some singer or actor. And I get crazy looks from those arabs girls. Most arabs men looks fucking shit.
Nigga my teacher gave me better iois than that shit

Ngl u look more like a really white curry than arab for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Yeah I agree. . I have even posted some lols video to u and you have seen it. What I have noticed is that most people look much much better irl than they look in video cameras. Like I tough one dude was fucking chadlite irl but when I saw it in my video. He literally looked like ltn dude.
I look chad irl and chadlite in video

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Ngl u look more like a really white curry than arab for some reason
Rest of my family are very white with brown hair and white skin. Im like darkest one.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Nigga my teacher gave me better iois than that shit
So what? The arabwomen have been easiest fucking ethical group that I have attracted. Most lols I get is from them. When Im eating lonely in school cafeteria its the arab women that are starring me. Have u seen average arab dude? They are fat with boring ass fadecut and they have longer beard than my own dick.

Orbistal are my least problem. My biggest problem is my bloated face and big nose.

So what? The arabwomen have been easiest fucking ethical group that I have attracted. Most lols I get is from them. When Im eating lonely in school cafeteria its the arab women that are starring me. Have u seen average arab dude? They are fat with boring ass fadecut and they have longer beard than my own dick.

Orbistal are my least problem. My biggest problem is my bloated face and big nose.

View attachment 2972498
Bro girls looking at you doesnt really count, aproaches are where its at. Plus some arab females are whores

Bro girls looking at you doesnt really count, aproaches are where its at. Plus some arab females are whores
I know a decent amount of Htb arabs girls irl and They have praised my looks without me asking anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, smallman and arab_chink
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Married and spends his time on this forum. I am rolling on the floor laughing right now. JFLLL
If I was married I would've never joined this shithole cuz I've got other priorities

• +1
Reactions: greywind and RealFunkyFlamingo
Married and spends his time on this forum. I am rolling on the floor laughing right now. JFLLL
You will understand when u get fucking older. Im slowly descending and looking ugly will fuck me up mentally.

idk ur fruading a little with the backlighting but ur low htn, ur features r bad but ur bones are well above average.

idk ur fruading a little with the backlighting but ur low htn, ur features r bad but ur bones are well above average.
This was worst lightning possible.

You will understand when u get fucking older. Im slowly descending and looking ugly will fuck me up mentally.
But will ur girl care about u getting uglier? I mean she can't divorce U and cheating is haram

Just use bb cream theory. U will look younger. And if it doesn't help. Put on more.

• JFL
Reactions: luria and Deleted member 65825
But will ur girl care about u getting uglier? I mean she can't divorce U and cheating is haram
No but its just fuck me mentally. Imagine yourself in 30s when you have bald head and you start to get nasional folds. This will hurt u exp if you are obsessed with looksmaxing from 20s.

No but its just fuck me mentally. Imagine yourself in 30s when you have bald head and you start to get nasional folds. This will hurt u exp if you are obsessed with looksmaxing from 20s.
What do u do to stop balding?

So ur end goal is just fixing ur mental health and not really slaying? Jfl

Also u said ur wife is htb. Bro. Every mtb Arab girl can ascend to htb sometimes to stacylite with make up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, negativetiltedheart and Zeta
So ur end goal is just fixing ur mental health and not really slaying? Jfl
I have never slayed. Its haram. I got married and im actually happy. lOOKSMaxing is just my mentall illness. my wife complains that im tooo obsessed with looksmaxing.

I have worst genes. I got my father's. He had no hairline at 33 yrs old. That's why I use fin and minox daily
Fin is a jewish feminizing drug bhai

U need to stop using it immediately