Rate me hates truth

S

sogwigy

Bronze
I just went onto reddit for some reason to check out rate me and the blue pilled retards circlejerking each other over crap bone structure and laid a couple generous truths and legit advice and ratings and got banned anyone else had the same experience
50EB9300 924D 41EE A149 ECE842BA4232

It’s Reddit, home of the cucks nothing unusual

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and UndercovrNormie
It’s Reddit, home of the cucks nothing unusual
Didn’t realize how quickly their feelings would be hurt I wasn’t even harsh literally gave them good advice ungrateful bastards

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Expect nothing from bluepilled NPCs and you'll still be disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Didn’t realize how quickly their feelings would be hurt I wasn’t even harsh literally gave them good advice ungrateful bastards

Yeah, they think that personality is the most important factor. Your wasting your time, should have just linked looksmax.org, told them to make an account and give them the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and UndercovrNormie
They have no idea what's good and whats not, both rate me and truerateme. Delusional cucks, all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Yeah, they think that personality is the most important factor. Your wasting your time, should have just linked looksmax.org, told them to make an account and give them the truth
Yea dude I’ll probably make a new account and do that maybe some will curiously click over to this side of the world

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
They have no idea what's good and whats not, both rate me and truerateme. Delusional cucks, all of them
That’s fine I’ll rape them on truerate me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Users who are viewing this thread

Back