Rate me here be brutal

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
I think I look better shaved, at least that's what most girls say.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8608
Russian invader halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 19769, Deleted member 20148 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, ChristianChad, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
You look very asymmetric, weird bug eyes, womanly narrow lips, sparse unintimidating eyebrows, obvious receding hairline, long mid face and weird skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8608
Maybe it's just this pic but it seems you have a very short ramus.
Ideally the gonions should be lower than the mouth. Most people have it between the upper lip and the nose. Yours is just at the bottom of the nose.

but your worst feature is your complete lack of harmony between your facial 1/3’s. You look good when any third of your face is covered, but your eye area, mid face, and lips all have no harmony at all.

Maybe it's just this pic but it seems you have a very short ramus.
Ideally the gonions should be lower than the mouth. Most people have it between the upper lip and the nose. Yours is just at the bottom of the nose.
You look very asymmetric, weird bug eyes, womanly narrow lips, sparse unintimidating eyebrows, obvious receding hairline, long mid face and weird skin
psl?

here is a pic of me with a beard.

Attachments

• 1458649591711479310 (1).jpeg
    1458649591711479310 (1).jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I don't like psl. I think you are a 6.5/10. Don't worry about slaying just because of the ramus. Improve your hair. It looks unkept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
3.5, not deformed in any way but slightly odd to look at, although your flaws are all subconscious I don’t think any non PSL person could pinpoint what about you makes you below average (slightly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 8608
I don't like psl. I think you are a 6.5/10. Don't worry about slaying just because of the ramus. Improve your hair. It looks unkept.
You think the ramus is stopping me from slaying?

3.5, not deformed in any way but slightly odd to look at, although your flaws are all subconscious I don’t think any non PSL person could pinpoint what about you makes you below average (slightly)
I honestly think if i lose bf I should look much better. rn I am at lik 20%

I honestly think if i lose bf I should look much better. rn I am at lik 20%
I honestly doubt you are at 20%. I think you are a bit lower, 15-17%. But it's hard to judge just by face.

You look a bit bloated.
Bad uee, but forgiven for blue eyes.
I think you have a complete normie face.

LTN or MTN. I don't know which. But you have an interesting face. For some reason i can see why you have a body count of 5. But in terms of blackpill/PSL rating yes you're average. But don't worry about that too much, you sexlifemog the fuck out of 80% of this forum, so your good.

You think gymmax would ascend me?
Gymmax would 100% help but we’re more focused on the face rn. Can we get a neutral angle side profile picture? I’ll give you advice for how to improve.

Gymmax would 100% help but we’re more focused on the face rn. Can we get a neutral angle side profile picture? I’ll give you advice for how to improve.
I am thinking of getting genioplasty and bsso for my lower third.

Attachments

• P_20200806_220602_2_1 (2) (1).jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Flag failo. Get rid of the flag.

You look decent. But honestly, you have that gay man's face. I can imagine you ordering drinks at a gay bar, asking if you can buy a drink for youngcel gay men, etc. Maybe you need to get a more rugged look.

Flag failo. Get rid of the flag.

You look decent. But honestly, you have that gay man's face. I can imagine you ordering drinks at a gay bar, asking if you can buy a drink for youngcel gay men, etc. Maybe you need to get a more rugged look.
Yeah a lot of homosexuals orbit me its weird. You think the beard makes me better?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah a lot of homosexuals orbit me its weird. You think the beard makes me better?
I actually know a gay man who looks like you. Not an exact doppelgänger but quite a similar face. I don't know what exactly it is in your face that makes this gay look. But if women like you then it's not a problem that you have a gay looking face.

Think it's possible to jbw in former Soviet states?
Maybe, but you'll have to at least have chalamet's tier looks to cop something like that.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Nah, forget about it, buddy-boyo. No offense but you're in your 30s and look like a stereotypical wife beater. Vot eto jiest pyzdiec. Fsio koncina.

• WTF
  • JFL
5/10 but only because you are white

Go slay

If you live in Russia and can speak English at least B1 level you have to live in Moscow or Petersburg

you slay by tinder?

I have the same pheno, and I mog you :feelshehe:

8/10. I love YOU, and myself :feelshehe:

• JFL