Plz tell me how I can max myself and imrpove my smv ps:I have average size dick
Screenshot 2022 0406 155255

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 18012, Johanjohan and 15 others
Man you look Nepali fr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
You look good, maybe try to get more prominent cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Mogger tbh
Good coloring and height
Fave looks decent get contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, FailedNormieManlet, ALP and 1 other person
U look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sny, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Need more than one pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
5.5/10. Great skin, not sure if the glasses work on you.

Lol what are these comments. You're MTN good soft features but nothing else really

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger
You look fair for an Indian, you have some white genes or sth?

Are u sure that you are indian?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 16369
Hello friend rate me I am skinny indian with 6ft2 height and 145lbs

Plz tell me how I can max myself and imrpove my smv ps:I have average size dickView attachment 1623909
holy shit your face and hairstyle is almost exactly like this 17 year old guy on tren (who has a 4'8 gf) I know, you could def make it easy if you're able to be NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14984, Mewton and 4 others
6'2 you mogg most of the world so you lucked out this is great

To work on you need to lift and eat more not rocket science that is all you need nothing more. Your face is not fucked up like most people. See what you can do with gym maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
5.5/10, good coloring and your 6'2 height should make you slay hard. You have a Mountain Indid phenotype btw are you from Himachal Pradesh, Nepal etc??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
5.5/10, good coloring and your 6'2 height should make you slay hard. You have a Mountain Indid phenotype btw are you from Himachal Pradesh, Nepal etc??
he no 5 at least a 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and alriodai
weird how the one indian here who doesn't look Indian actually says he's Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 17311, Sny and 10 others
No way Some of you guys have so much dysmorphia it makes me feel bad. Did you deduct 2 points because he is a gook ?
bro he has no bones just good soft features and looks dyel.

bro he has no bones just good soft features and looks dyel.
sure dyel but the face is sweet gooks love this. Sure if he is batting with whites but this is not the case even if he was he would get a Stacy with with 32 B tits

• JFL
sure dyel but the face is sweet gooks love this. Sure if he is batting with whites but this is not the case even if he was he would get a Stacy with with 32 B tits
idk in what world his face is sweet he is literally just lean and has good skin. I think u ve browsed incel forums too much so any normal human looks like Chadlite to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Lol what are these comments. You're MTN good soft features but nothing else really
Autism. He’s 6”2 and has godly pheno for an Indian. All that matters is he can slay provided the right circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Yuya Moggershima, ROTTING and 1 other person
idk in what world his face is sweet he is literally just lean and has good skin. I think u ve browsed incel forums too much so any normal human looks like Chadlite to you
By Asian standards he is a pretty boy. That is just as good as being a chadlite in the current climate for white woman.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15827
Autism. He’s 6”2 and has godly pheno for an Indian. All that matters is he can slay provided the right circumstances
?? thats literally just normal pheno in bihar/ north east india. Ceases being a halo in the south where light brown is preferred, hed get wrinkles if he comes to the south as well cos of the Sun

?? thats literally just normal pheno in bihar/ north east india. Ceases being a halo in the south where light brown is preferred, hed get wrinkles if he comes to the south as well cos of the Sun
You consider him normal pheno ? I don't know what Indians you have been looking at do you live in cali with all the good looking people ?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You consider him normal pheno ? I don't know what Indians you have been looking at do you live in cali with all the good looking people ?
everyone in north east has this pheno. We get north east immigrants here in the south sometimes looking for jobs and theyre pale white/ gook eyes. We dont consider them attractive unless they have bones hunter eyes etc. Ideal here is pale brown overtones and red undertones or even medium brown with red undertones like Sendhil Ramamurthy

everyone in north east has this pheno. We get north east immigrants here in the south sometimes looking for jobs and theyre pale white/ gook eyes. We dont consider them attractive unless they have bones hunter eyes etc. Ideal here is pale brown overtones and red undertones or even medium brown with red undertones like Sendhil Ramamurthy
Shitskins have a weird grading process

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Shitskins have a weird grading process
here white skin is preferred because of casteist biases all of us have, but generally pale white is not a huge halo unless it looks exotic. There is only one rule here dont be charcoal black- if ur nigger black its over here but ideal here is light brown red undertones like I said with pale white next in step

No way Some of you guys have so much dysmorphia it makes me feel bad. Did you deduct 2 points because he is a gook ?
lol that nigga who rated him a 5.5 is a 3/10 himself jfl

Op is 6.5 minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, FrameMogger and Deleted member 18436
I can't cope with height anymore, i am just 6feet jfl. I hope to reach 6'2 asap

you look good in normie terms because you dont look indian at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
doesn't look Indian.
PSL5

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Hello friend rate me I am skinny indian with 6ft2 height and 145lbs

Plz tell me how I can max myself and imrpove my smv ps:I have average size dickView attachment 1623909
Way above average if you live in India.

The best thing you can do to improve yourself is to get muscular.

I am 6'4" at 205 lbs with a flat stomach but I started at 138 lbs.
Now I am aiming to gain 20 lbs of muscle this year and reach 225 lbs, and then 10 lbs of muscle the year after that, and reach 235 lbs with six pack abs.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Looks good.

Main looksmax would be getting more angular (losing fat) but not a dealbreaker.

6/10 in that picture