Rate me I am skinny indian

Contacts will ascend you bro you are above average

around 4.5 psl, but htn smw wise cause height
@RabidRosaries mog battle him

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and Titbot
Imagine crying about being 6 foot
It's not about getting a high quality girlfriend anymore, it's about mogging every human male existing around me to insane levels

It's not about getting a high quality girlfriend anymore, it's about mogging every human male existing around me to insane levels
I think that is a zoomer mentality I have like what i have i could not care about the next man

I think that is a zoomer mentality I have like what i have i could not care about the next man
I am such a fucking spastic i keep repeating words:feelswhy:

beautiful skin texture fr

Do u have printer and fax machine pics
Nah he doesn't but I have said I was 4/10 before so whatever. He sounds triggered because I gave an honest rating and didn't give an overrate because of light skin which he probably wanted me to do when in reality it's a good pheno and he's not ugly but that's it, he's just average or slightly above average. Fact that he went straight for my looks is literally female behaviour, trying to invalidate my opinion because of my looks, estrogenic shit:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nah he doesn't but I have said I was 4/10 before so whatever. He sounds triggered because I gave an honest rating and didn't give an overrate because of light skin which he probably wanted me to do when in reality it's a good pheno and he's not ugly but that's it, he's just average or slightly above average. Fact that he went straight for my looks is literally female behaviour, trying to invalidate my opinion because of my looks, estrogenic shit:hnghn:
Yep. If this guy was brown he'd be rated LTN. Just to justify JBW these estrogenic shits come up with everything under the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Run tiktok thirst trap game with eboy fashion and say remind ppl you are 6’2

Ez followers and dopamine

6’2 just be nt and you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Hello friend rate me I am skinny indian with 6ft2 height and 145lbs

Plz tell me how I can max myself and imrpove my smv ps:I have average size dickView attachment 1623909
You're a really good looking dude. Lol, thought I was gonna see a train wreck when clicking this thread.