RATE ME I JUST GOT MY IMPLANTS OUT AND SURGERIES REVERSED

YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO GET MY SURGERIES REVERSED SO I DID IT AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IM A LARP LIKE YES I GAINED WEIGHT I AM 150 LBS NOW AT 5'7" BUT I AM STILL PRETTY MUSCLAR SO ANYWAY RATE ME GUYS

Over for silenthillcells

you lost the plot bro, go back to making funny omegle videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, shikijitsu, Van and 1 other person
How did you get the YouTube and TikTok videos to work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Smh ur back dude? Can’t stay away from .org jfl

Images 12 jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
so all your pictures were heavily edited?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 16133 and KING REIDYZ
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 19157
no way that's you bro there's no way that's you bro! wtf dude!!! what are you doing?? who are you bro?

• +1
no way that's you bro there's no way that's you bro! wtf dude!!! what are you doing?? who are you bro?
you're in for a ride if you are just discovering his lore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 16133
you're in for a ride if you are just discovering his lore
Nah man I'm actually one of his disciples following in his foot steps to get bitches in my dms. I have read all the scriptures.

• +1

YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO GET MY SURGERIES REVERSED SO I DID IT AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IM A LARP LIKE YES I GAINED WEIGHT I AM 150 LBS NOW AT 5'7" BUT I AM STILL PRETTY MUSCLAR SO ANYWAY RATE ME GUYS

nice muscle gain man

• +1
chad

• +1

Now you are back at square one!
Start looksmaxing your way back up, this time, without getting unnecessary surgeries.
Start with the gym.

• +1
it's brutal what you've done to yourself especially how young you are. In some posts you say you got surgeries done in others you deny it. are the pictures edited or not? very interesting.

• +1
This shows how most ppl in rating threads post frauded selfies where they look 2-3psl above irl

This mf is an ltb-mtb
Facts. This is why I don't validate any "Chad" on this website unless they have a video of them taken by another person that's somewhat full length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and MoggerChad
Over for silenthillcells
what is that?
Facts. This is why I don't validate any "Chad" on this website unless they have a video of them taken by another person that's somewhat full length.
thanks i knwo im a chad
it's brutal what you've done to yourself especially how young you are. In some posts you say you got surgeries done in others you deny it. are the pictures edited or not? very interesting.
YES ALL PHOTOSHOP YES YES ALL AN EDIT THIS VIDEO IS ME NATURALLY NOW
Now you are back at square one!
Start looksmaxing your way back up, this time, without getting unnecessary surgeries.
Start with the gym.
nah i look gud
thx bro!
nice muscle gain man
aoorecuate u
its me yes sadly
Fuark hes ltn tbh
nahj im chad
yeah hes pretty good in a lot of that stuff like editing making music he has talent too bad hes not NT
nah im so nt
so all your pictures were heavily edited?
every singlew one was faceapp and face swap
How did you get the YouTube and TikTok videos to work?
idk
you lost the plot bro, go back to making funny omegle videos
this is just a response thread to the past 2s

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
damn, you're a fucking child

• +1
What the actual fuck

• +1
U look 5ft btw lool

• JFL
Reactions: Areuready
Ur so small next to all objects in ur room wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Areuready
just listen subliminals kid, you will ascend trust me and more importantly trust the process (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 16133
Also this cunt is trolling he doesnt look like that irl, im telling u dumb niggers i was in his discord when he raided simp servers and looked just like that on camera, but then he did a chad transformation live and all of a sudden his cheeks got hollow and eyes became hunter. This fag is a bipolar troll with maniac syndrome, hes looksminning himself to look giga incel on purpose. But what is true about James though is that hes a 5ft manlet, just look at the size of that fools body compared to his room lool

• +1
Also this cunt is trolling he doesnt look like that irl, im telling u dumb niggers i was in his discord when he raided simp servers and looked just like that on camera, but then he did a chad transformation live and all of a sudden his cheeks got hollow and eyes became hunter. This fag is a bipolar troll with maniac syndrome, hes looksminning himself to look giga incel on purpose. But what is true about James though is that hes a 5ft manlet, just look at the size of that fools body compared to his room lool
how did he do the chad transformation?

Debloats, doesnt tuck his entire head in, sucks cheeks and squints. Also he obv surgerymaxxed and still has implants or w/e. Real mystery is where he got the cash for it since he always said he is broke.

U look 5ft btw lool
yeah im 5 foot 3
just listen subliminals kid, you will ascend trust me and more importantly trust the process (y)
yeah ur right ig i just gotta find a girl who will like me for me fr
urr a liar LIAR UR ANOYING
Debloats, doesnt tuck his entire head in, sucks cheeks and squints. Also he obv surgerymaxxed and still has implants or w/e. Real mystery is where he got the cash for it since he always said he is broke.
idiot reveal yourself so i can ban u for lyin on me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
what the fuck

@zv1212 omg what happened bro he took his fillers out hur dur :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Why internet should only be allowed to adults part 348

i dont think this is real. you look nothing like your before pictures. also, you have perfect teeth, didn't you lose all your teeth? And how come you aren't bloated AF if you just got implants taken out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
Thank you. This thread motivates me to study hard. Thank you again.

Thank you. This thread motivates me to study hard. Thank you again.
i dont think this is real. you look nothing like your before pictures. also, you have perfect teeth, didn't you lose all your teeth? And how come you aren't bloated AF if you just got implants taken out?
because its fake most niggas besides u are so gullible to believe it i made it as a response to another thread
sHe does this gay smash or pass thing on twitch and she said she would smash u
how did you find it is it on youtube and do u have longer video
Why internet should only be allowed to adults part 348
i dont care

because its fake most niggas besides u are so gullible to believe it i made it as a response to another thread

how did you find it is it on youtube and do u have longer video

i dont care
no it was a stream i only recorded that part

no it was a stream i only recorded that part
dont trip i got that shit lmao thanks for showing me this
this will be going in my next music vid

• Hmm...
Reactions: redrum64389