Rate me i know i am ugly but can anything be done

If u r not trolling bro then i have to ask do you have a mental illness srs??
Go take meds etc if u have something and yeah you need looks and money to date it is known..
Jusy approach a girl i am sure u get.lots of choosing signals anyways
Dude I asked out 15-20 girls or offered a relationship (we already knew each other a little bit, it wasn't street cold approach) and they turned me down or something like:

I have tried more than 95% of people here. I tried 5 different antidepressants and all they gave me was fat and erectile dysfunction.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
You are low tier HTN for India, but normie in the West. Bulk the fuck up - you probably won't be chadlite but it will help. Also at 5'9 that;s equivalent to being 6'0 in India - you're most likely taller than 90% of guys JFL.

You mog the shit out of hoe. Maybe she had a desperate chadpreet on the side waiting to pump and dump her
He doesn't mog they are looksmatched

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 1588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and Deleted member 1588
I know i am sounding like a bluepiller bro but please go see a therapist or something lmao you look good man dont waste your youth..
I am ugly anyways when girls like this reject me
:feelskek:

that’s a legit subhuman and prolly not right in the head to ‘reject’ you.

LMAO you can score way better than that bro trust me.

• So Sad
:feelskek:

that’s a legit subhuman and prolly not right in the head to ‘reject’ you.

LMAO you can score way better than that bro trust me.
Damn bro one guy said she is my looksmatch i think i am a 4/10 but that girl is a 3/10 so i mog her imo

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Dude I asked out 15-20 girls or offered a relationship (we already knew each other a little bit, it wasn't street cold approach) and they turned me down or something like:

I have tried more than 95% of people here. I tried 5 different antidepressants and all they gave me was fat and erectile dysfunction.
sort out your mental issues is my advice then bro..
Hope you get better

Eye area, fix that using magic juice apply above and underneath. Maybe lose weight.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 1588
U indian bro?
No, close. Bengali but I live in UK. I dont look it though - and whenever I visit Bangladesh people look at me as if I were a foreigner JFL.

• Woah
I know i am sounding like a bluepiller bro but please go see a therapist or something lmao you look good man dont waste your youth..
A subhuman rejecting you doesnt mean anything to be fair.

• JFL
No, close. Bengali but I live in UK. I dont look it though - and whenever I visit Bangladesh people look at me as if I were a foreigner JFL.
okay so how is your dating life there and r u a chadpreet😁 or not..

Btw u overrated me i am average at best

A subhuman rejecting you doesnt mean anything to be fair.
This is true. I’ve had a really subhuman chubby chick clearly be disinterested in me and shut me off but quickly got a MTB girl at the time afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
okay so how is your dating life there and r u a chadpreet😁 or not..

Btw u overrated me i am average at best
I live in the UK and I'm posting on this forum - how do you think my dating life is? I would most likely slay back in curryland, but fuck that.

• So Sad
First of all bro why would you ever approach a subhuman like that, she's literally a 3/10 at best even by Indian standards, don't give her any fucking validation, you're easily 6/10 but you need better clothes and hairstyle, your weight is perfect for your height, so don't listen to people here saying you to bulk, you need single digit body fat not extra weight. You need to work on your collagen and coloring too (pink lips, undertone). Honestly being lean is everything so there's nothing much to improve, if you do all these things you can be a 6.75/10 imo, your eye area is average and that's why you can't be a 7/10 for me.

Also a side note, what are your life goals right now? you can't live a slayer lifestyle in India like these guys from the West coz it's just not that type of culture, you're better off finding a good job and arrange marriage max in few years

• +1
I live in the UK and I'm posting on this forum - how do you think my dating life is? I would most likely slay back in curryland, but fuck that.
yeah we are all autists here jfl..
Come back if u r not getting any girls there tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
First of all bro why would you ever approach a subhuman like that, she's literally a 3/10 at best even by Indian standards, don't give her any fucking validation, you're easily 6/10 but you need better clothes and hairstyle, your weight is perfect for your height, so don't listen to people here saying you to bulk, you need single digit body fat not extra weight. You need to work on your collagen and coloring too (pink lips, undertone). Honestly being lean is everything so there's nothing much to improve, if you do all these things you can be a 6.75/10 imo, your eye area is average and that's why you can't be a 7/10 for me.

Also a side note, what are your life goals right now? you can't live a slayer lifestyle in India like these guys from the West coz it's just not that type of culture, you're better off finding a good job and arrange marriage max in few years
lol bhai i thought she would be a easy lay and i was horny as fuck lmao but she rejected me brutally so that sucked..

And thanks for your advice i will do all of that to ascend ngl..

Also i know girls here r more conservative so i know a slayer lifestyle is difficult af here and i am right now in college started college late bcuz had some health issues in my teens..

I will arrange marraigemax to a high tier becky if i cantget one on my own but arrange marraige is literally betabuxxing i am not betabuxxing for some 3/10

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I am 5ft9 145lbs also 26 years old..

Also any suggestions on how to grow a beard i besides minoxidil i live in India btw..
Not ugly, actually looks high class for an Indian... Minoxidil is the only thing I know that could give you a beard, tho.

• +1
Not ugly, actually looks high class for an Indian... Minoxidil is the only thing I know that could give you a beard, tho.
Thanks bro minox is bad for skin tho right and it destroys your collagen i heard

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Thanks bro minox is bad for skin tho right and it destroys your collagen i heard
I used in my eyebrows and face... Eyebrows got a lot thicker and the hair got longer but didn't got much on the face, only chin and mustache... I didn't feel too much difference in the long-term even tho I walked in the sun with it without sunscreen etc: you will only feel a bit if dry skin and maybe some shedding, but it will return back to normal once you stop the use (I think it's the alcohol that causes it).

• +1
lol bhai i thought she would be a easy lay and i was horny as fuck lmao but she rejected me brutally so that sucked..

Also i know girls here r more conservative so i know a slayer lifestyle is difficult af here and i am right now in college started college late bcuz had some health issues in my teens..

I will arrange marraigemax to a high tier becky if i cantget one on my own but arrange marraige is literally betabuxxing i am not betabuxxing for some 3/10
What are you studying brother and which state are you from originally? Also you don't need a full on beard, light stubble mogs, just get pink lips, collagen and 9% body fat

• +1

Thsts what all dudes think lul. Her being subhuman doesnt help your chances unless youre very gl in which youre better off jerking off

• +1
Thsts what all dudes think lul. Her being subhuman doesnt help your chances unless youre very gl in which youre better off jerking off
Juggernaut law you r right brother a 3/10 girl has the same smv as a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Mogger in India just don't leave there.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: failedeyearea
Not a mogger in india as well i am a MTN at best which means average looking indian so its over
Midface ratio fine, tall chin, hair, no bug eyes, decent mouth. Idk what you're talking about bro I don't live in India but you're probably at least HTN there.

• +1
Midface ratio fine, tall chin, hair, no bug eyes, decent mouth. Idk what you're talking about bro I don't live in India but you're probably at least HTN there.
I dont know bro i think i look average as fuck thats why i am rotting here jfl..

I dont know bro i think i look average as fuck thats why i am rotting here jfl..
If I were you I'd just softmax. Thank Ghandi that you don't need a bimax, obo, or implants like the rest of us rats. Just get strong, maybe get a beard cause I heard facial hair is kinda a big deal there.

Long story short the only thing that's stopping you from ascending is your head at this point, not really your face.

• +1
If I were you I'd just softmax. Thank Ghandi that you don't need a bimax, obo, or implants like the rest of us rats. Just get strong, maybe get a beard cause I heard facial hair is kinda a big deal there.

Long story short the only thing that's stopping you from ascending is your head at this point, not really your face.
Thanks for your advice i have no problem getting girls but they r below average to avg looking like myself so i am not much attracted to them tbh..

I just want good looking girls which i know i cant get since i am not good looking its kinda over besides you need to be minimum htn to have a good dating life which unfortunately i am not..