Rate me i know i am ugly but can anything be done

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
I am 5ft9 145lbs also 26 years old..

Also any suggestions on how to grow a beard i besides minoxidil i live in India btw..

Attachments

• Polish_20220118_180403480.jpg
    Polish_20220118_180403480.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, mug, Jigen and 1 other person
get LF3 from Dr.Sunil Richardson

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 23554, ascension and 3 others
Are you 21 or 26 mf. Smells like larp to me

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 1588
Are you 21 or 26 mf. Smells like larp to me
Oh fuck i am 24 put in wrong in the post i was 21 when i joined this tbh any advice tho?
Or rope is it for me💇‍♂️

you're actually good looking dude, would probably need a side profile pic to actually rate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20670, Brazitard and 12 others
Never move to the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blueeyeswhitedrgon, terrorblade, Iasacrko and 2 others
It never bagan

Just work on your confidence and dress nicely. Make sure your posture is straight. Always be smiling and wear good cologne. Girls will be lusting for you soon!

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 1588
It never bagan

Just work on your confidence and dress nicely. Make sure your posture is straight. Always be smiling and wear good cologne. Girls will be lusting for you soon!
So what you are saying is i should keep grinding keep hustling huh?

Pretty good looking but you are dealing with race falio, skinny body, mediocre height.

You need to build muscle and try as hard as possible to go against the negative stereotypes placed on Indian men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Blackgymmax, Jigen and 2 others
I am 5ft9 145lbs also 26 years old..

Also any suggestions on how to grow a beard i besides minoxidil i live in India btw..
Ur chad in india i think dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, buflek and Deleted member 1588
Pretty good looking but you are dealing with race falio, skinny body, mediocre height.

You need to build muscle and try as hard as possible to go against the negative stereotypes placed on Indian men.
I live in India tho where men on average are 5ft6 at max and believe it or not i am considered tall here😂..

Yeah gotta work on body and fix skin any surgeries advice??

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I live in India tho where men on average are 5ft6 at max and believe it or not i am considered tall here😂..

Yeah gotta work on body and fix skin any surgeries advice??
You are a mogger in India. Normie in the west. Stay in India, and bulk up. You already have a pretty handsome face. Just get muscular and that will be more than enough for you to be considered Chad in India.

Just never coke to the west you can’t compete here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 1588
You look like a normie ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
What exactly are you trying to achieve (besides growing a beard)?

• +1
You are a mogger in India. Normie in the west. Stay in India, and bulk up. You already have a pretty handsome face. Just get muscular and that will be more than enough for you to be considered Chad in India.

Just never coke to the west you can’t compete here.
Thanks bro appreciate your response and yeah i will start gymaxxing hoping to get 165lbs atleast lean should be doable in one year natty i think..

Atleast i am considered normie in the west not subhuman like most curries r assumed there 😂..

Brutal currypill tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
What exactly are you trying to achieve (besides growing a beard)?
On how can i look better bro to improve my dating life working on skinmaxxing amd gymaxxing right now ..

Shameless bump brahs please give me i am just rotting away my youth

Good eye area good hair problem area is lower third, first of all you have a pencil neck brah, gymcell to get that sorted. Then worry about that pubic hair you call facial hair. LTN to MTN could ascend to HTN.

• +1
Yeah i am working on gymcelling and skinmaxxing and fixing my pathetic pencil neck jfl..
Good eye area good hair problem area is lower third, first of all you have a pencil neck brah, gymcell to get that sorted. Then worry about that pubic hair you call facial hair. LTN to MTN could ascend to HTN.

Above average for a curry.
You can get a mid girl for ltr. Slaying is going to be hard for you, try being more confident and do some skincare

• Woah
Above average for a curry.
You can get a mid girl for ltr. Slaying is going to be hard for you, try being more confident and do some skincare
Tret is good for skin right?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Train neck

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Thicken eyebrows

do you suffer from autism? if no then you don't have an excuse. you are not ugly
No i dont have autism wtf but i need to know how to get girls its over for me rn

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No i dont have autism wtf but i need to know how to get girls its over for me rn
Average looking guy can slay if tries enough times. You probably sit at the house and squeeze your dick so of course you won't slay

• So Sad
Average looking guy can slay if tries enough times. You probably sit at the house and squeeze your dick so of course you won't slay
stop bluepilling me brah btw average guys r incel now thats the whole.point of blackpill and i am no average looking i am strong 4/10

• JFL
stop bluepilling me brah btw average guys r incel now thats the whole.point of blackpill and i am no average looking i am strong 4/10
You came here asking for advice so I'm gonna give it to you. I used to look great before I got fat and I didn't slay anything even though I tried many times. Your looks aren't the issue. You don't talk to girls.

Pic https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-chad.369302/

• JFL
You came here asking for advice so I'm gonna give it to you. I used to look great before I got fat and I didn't slay anything even though I tried many times. Your looks aren't the issue. You don't talk to girls.

Pic https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-chad.369302/
lol a chad giving me advice this is peak comedy bro if my looks arent the issue what would you rate me then??

If i looked like you i woulnt be rotting here you look great man go slay rotting is for ugly fucks like me

• JFL
lol a chad giving me advice this is peak comedy bro if my looks arent the issue what would you rate me then??

If i looked like you i woulnt be rotting here you look great man go slay rotting is for ugly fucks like me
"chad" who is a virgin at 22

• JFL
  • +1
in my case my looks r the issue but in your case it must be something else since you r clearly chadlite atleast
You are average to above average where you live, which is enough to slay below average girls. Unless you are an axious fuck like me who can't communicate with girls or you have autism then it's over

• Woah
You are average to above average where you live, which is enough to slay below average girls. Unless you are an axious fuck like me who can't communicate with girls or you have autism then it's over
I know i am sounding like a bluepiller bro but please go see a therapist or something lmao you look good man dont waste your youth..
I am ugly anyways when girls like this reject me

Attachments

• Polish_20221216_214243265.jpg
    Polish_20221216_214243265.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and .*my*.
I know i am sounding like a bluepiller bro but please go see a therapist or something lmao you look good man dont waste your youth..
I know that I am the last person to say this, because every time I got rejected I took it personally. But don't take it personally because it's not necessarily about you. A few girls dumped me for guys who were shorter and worse looking so understand that it's not always looks and not always because there is something wrong with you.

A therapist can't help me because I used to be doing good for myself. I had a job, a car, was in good shape and hung out with friends where we met girls every week. I'm screwed.

• So Sad
What I mean is that if I wasn't able to get a girl when I had all that, then it's not gonna work if I have less

• So Sad
What I mean is that if I wasn't able to get a girl when I had all that, then it's not gonna work if I have less
If u r not trolling bro then i have to ask do you have a mental illness srs??
Go take meds etc if u have something and yeah you need looks and money to date it is known..
Jusy approach a girl i am sure u get.lots of choosing signals anyways

• JFL
You are low tier HTN for India, but normie in the West. Bulk the fuck up - you probably won't be chadlite but it will help. Also at 5'9 that;s equivalent to being 6'0 in India - you're most likely taller than 90% of guys JFL.
You mog the shit out of hoe. Maybe she had a desperate chadpreet on the side waiting to pump and dump her