philtrum of doom

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
stacy

• +1
Reactions: newmog and ThugggButt
medieval anglo saxon horsekeeper pheno

is that a bad or good thing
Bad. If you want to actually fix it you will need surgery (a lip lift). I wouldn't bother as you will live a totally normal social life because your phenotype and eye area are enough to compensate, the second picture is a lot better than 1 and 3. Change your hairstyle, something to make your head look bigger to match the disproportionate philtrum. I won't rate you, you are too young.

• +1
Reactions: newmog
You look waaaay too young if you want girls for now take of your glasses they make you face less blocky come back when you're 16th

You look waaaay too young if you want girls for now take of your glasses they make you face less blocky come back when you're 16
that pic was 8 months ago did you look at the recent ones also i am 16 😭

don't google philtrum :bluepill:

don't worry about it, you look fine as is. You should probably grow a beard like a goatee or sum. Going to gym and dermaroll would help

First off, take that fag star patch off please.

don't worry about it, you look fine as is. You should probably grow a beard like a goatee or sum. Going to gym and dermaroll would help
alr going to the gym and i can grow facial hair pretty fast but i shave usually every 1 to 2 weeks but during winter break ill give goatee a try for sure

alr going to the gym and i can grow facial hair pretty fast but i shave usually every 1 to 2 weeks but during winter break ill give goatee a try for sure
haha winter break strat same here bhai.

I recommend derma roll during that time and if you use Minoxidil take extra care of your skin to prevent it from getting overly dry during that time. You should probably do a little research like a week before break.

• +1
Reactions: newmog