Seyyoux
Iron
- Joined
- May 11, 2026
- Posts
- 60
- Reputation
- 14
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nah I don’t think soStop smoking bro
Kys thenNah I don’t think so
Don't blame yaNah I don’t think so
Thanksid say hmtn but close to lhtn. U definitely can do sum bout ur eyebrows, dye them darker and use minoxidil to thicken the consistency. ur height is very brutal u should 100% try frauding that if u can. ur ramus look : very short from the front and makes ur lower face look verrryyy long. Fwhr is cooked but u could get a haircut that is flatter on top if ur head-shape allows it, preferably also grow it on the sides out a bit to make ur head look wider.
Rating and tipps maybe?Don't blame ya
Rating and tipps?Kys then