Rate me I’m 6’2 185

Phantomivy

Phantomivy

Iron
any improvements ? I could make naturally? I know I have some bloat but it’s my cheeks I’ve been stuck with baby fat for a while my physique is the last photo just to show my frame
69ACBDCE 1D5D 40A3 A741 8B2811E31C1C
CD359E52 A819 46A7 B80F A0C53D2032F4

8A2E088C DEBD 426F 90B4 3C22BD086B45

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727, coisbhai and noodlelover
IMG 4720

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Headhunter, MKBHD, Clqs and 18 others
Your physique hardly needs any work, just maintain that.
I can't really tell much of your face from the lighting but it doesn't look that bad, around a Mid MTN.

Height + Physique help your overall looks a lot, I'd give you a solid 6.4/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, noodlelover and poopoohead
Your physique hardly needs any work, just maintain that.
I can't really tell much of your face from the lighting but it doesn't look that bad, around a Mid MTN.

Height + Physique help your overall looks a lot, I'd give you a solid 6.4/10.
Yea I feel like that’s fair the highest I’d ever rate myself is 7 on a good day and it’s enough to get almost any girl I want but I’m aiming to get bigger trynna get like David laid

jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
high mtn
Looks recessed

definitely got the physique but you look pretty ugly ngl would slay though

• JFL
your maxilla is very recessed and is probably your biggest failo
Damn I didn’t even notice that my chin does that but like no girl has ever called that out if anything I feel like my big nose is what holding me back 😭

Also u seem pale AF, need tanmaxxing

• +1
nah i’m just fucking with u nigga delete ur account ur good looking bro
thank you 😭 and I’m too entertained by this people are actually insane

Damn I didn’t even notice that my chin does that but like no girl has ever called that out if anything I feel like my big nose is what holding me back 😭
not a single girl has a fucking idea what any of the facial bones are named retard unless they study biology or something besides girls dont call out why your ugly they just say your ugly. and i didnt say anything about your chin

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727 and IndraBC
Also no not yet but I’m planning on trying something in like 2024
mirin physique if youre not lying bro im gonna hop on anavar probably at some point

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
not a single girl has a fucking idea what any of the facial bones are named retard unless they study biology or something besides girls dont call out why your ugly they just say your ugly. and i didnt say anything about your chin
I mean they do call out specific things that stick out but at the end of the day girls don’t really care if ur cheek bone is 3cm too thick as long as ur features complement each other

I mean they do call out specific things that stick out but at the end of the day girls don’t really care if ur cheek bone is 3cm too thick as long as ur features complement each other
water + you obviously dont know but 3cm is fucking huge difference in bone size you need to lurk this forum for at least 6 months more bro get your knowledge up or just delete your account and go outside and forget about all this and carry on living your life

• +1
water + you obviously dont know but 3cm is fucking huge difference in bone size you need to lurk this forum for at least 6 months more bro get your knowledge up or just delete your account and go outside and forget about all this and carry on living your life
idk it looks to me your way too deep into this rabbit hole and I was obviously being sarcastic with my reference don’t take it literally 😂😂

thank you 😭 and I’m too entertained by this people are actually insane
just so you know, everyone on here is indian and their only hobby is staring at men all day, myself included, nobody here really goes outside or interacts with ppl irl so seriously don’t take anything ppl say on here seriously as there’s no benefit in doing so

• JFL
idk it looks to me your way too deep into this rabbit hole and I was obviously being sarcastic with my reference don’t take it literally 😂😂
more than i should be but there are people here with 50000 posts :lul::lul::lul::lul:

just so you know, everyone on here is indian and their only hobby is staring at men all day, myself included, nobody here really goes outside or interacts with ppl irl so seriously don’t take anything ppl say on here seriously as there’s no benefit in doing so
looks arnt even my problem It’s not girls I struggle with I need more homies 😭😭

Potential to become HTN 6

this is like my 4th time seeing a rating post from you, ur a recessed mtn with a shit eye area, go fix that failo maxilla, and your innocent cuck eyes and stop fishing for compliments from dalits that are shooting cum all over you for your physique, ur jaw is narrow, your nose is big and bulbous, your chin looks recessed so badly and all of your appeal comes from your tiktok hair and muscles, thats it. ur posting frauded pics with filters and expecting ratings from greycel indians that call any being with good skin an htn, this is the most honest rating you'll get so get off your compliment fishing like a 13 yo girl and go do some shit to fix your face

• +1
Reactions: aber, Kofri727, ResurgentSoldier and 2 others
this is like my 4th time seeing a rating post from you, ur a recessed mtn with a shit eye area, go fix that failo maxilla, and your innocent cuck eyes and stop fishing for compliments from dalits that are shooting cum all over you for your physique, ur jaw is narrow, your nose is big and bulbous, your chin looks recessed so badly and all of your appeal comes from your tiktok hair and muscles, thats it. ur posting frauded pics with filters and expecting ratings from greycel indians that call any being with good skin an htn, this is the most honest rating you'll get so get off your compliment fishing like a 13 yo girl and go do some shit to fix your face
You guys are hilarious even if I don’t have perfect cheek bones and Zyno sigma bones or what ever, my looks have taken me far enough in life u need to step back into society for a little and shut off the monitor 😂😂😂 but still I love you bro I hope the best for you my man 🙏

• +1
Reactions: aber
Also the filter just increases my upper lip and makes my skin look more clear

• +1
Lol looks like you have a light form of treacher collins syndrome

You guys are hilarious even if I don’t have perfect cheek bones and Zyno sigma bones or what ever, my looks have taken me far enough in life u need to step back into society for a little and shut off the monitor 😂😂😂 but still I love you bro I hope the best for you my man 🙏
bluepiller mindset. dont come back on these forums, and stop treating me like im an incel subhuman i face mog you to the slums of islamabad and back
Also the filter just increases my upper lip and makes my skin look more clear
thats still heavy frauding

• So Sad
You guys are hilarious even if I don’t have perfect cheek bones and Zyno sigma bones or what ever, my looks have taken me far enough in life u need to step back into society for a little and shut off the monitor
easy to say that when you have an above average face, height and physique

more than i should be but there are people here with 50000 posts :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope the best for you and get out this rabbit hole
is the first pic with the grey t shirt a before pic or smth?
dude all the pictures have big gaps from when they were taken I just grabbed random pictures from before and after my bulk
bluepiller mindset. dont come back on these forums, and stop treating me like im an incel subhuman i face mog you to the slums of islamabad and back

Nobody’s treating u like an incel 😭 ur ego got damaged off of one comment like bro how do you want me to take you serious with a line like “I face mog you to the slums of Islamabad and back” like I’m convinced ur just another troll

• +1

Well yea but like same with models they choose the best picture of themselves with the correct lighting those pictures was like me with a good hair day I know I don’t look like that on the norm

easy to say that when you have an above average face, height and physique
Then again hair saved me and my physique I’ve been building since I was 16 and height really isn’t that important i have a friend who’s 5’9 definitely more attractive then me and we pull the same

• JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx
me when I cope:
Real😞 but then again I don’t take my face seriously I literally don’t do skin care and eat like chick fil a super often I need to take my diet seriously for the cut

decent physique, low ltn face, borderline subhuman

also idk what 185 means in your title 185 cm is 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and Htobrother