Rate me I’m 6’2 185

Then again hair saved me and my physique I’ve been building since I was 16 and height really isn’t that important i have a friend who’s 5’9 definitely more attractive then me and we pull the same
clearly you are a delusional retard, but it is better than being aware of all of this. You have acknowledged that you have no issues with your looks so I have no idea why you are on this site

clearly you are a delusional retard, but it is better than being aware of all of this. You have acknowledged that you have no issues with your looks so I have no idea why you are on this site
No i mean i do have issues I came on here, trying to find ways to debloat, also how am i delusional😭 I’m saying anyone has potential for the most part

looks good according to normie society, physique and height halo carries you. get out of here.

although if you plan on doing modeling or if you’re rated according to forum standards, then you have a cucked eye area due to negative tilt + uee + short eye lashes + t50 eyes + hollow under eyes. recessed maxilla. recessed chin. protruding mouth area.
long philtrum. narrow palate. thick nose bridge. bulbous nose tip. also looks like your face is a bit asymmetrical, and yeah bloated.
this is like my 4th time seeing a rating post from you, ur a recessed mtn with a shit eye area, go fix that failo maxilla, and your innocent cuck eyes and stop fishing for compliments from dalits that are shooting cum all over you for your physique, ur jaw is narrow, your nose is big and bulbous, your chin looks recessed so badly and all of your appeal comes from your tiktok hair and muscles, thats it. ur posting frauded pics with filters and expecting ratings from greycel indians that call any being with good skin an htn, this is the most honest rating you'll get so get off your compliment fishing like a 13 yo girl and go do some shit to fix your face
i know it’s probably what you didn’t want to hear, probably wanted to be hailed as a chad merely for your physique but here your face is prioritized. and yeah you can reply to this and fraud laughing to this as a form of coping but all we’re doing is trying to help you by pointing out the falios that you need to fix. the guy i quoted above does a good job explaining this but does it more harshly.

probably gonna get a “yall are funny asf love yall :lul:“ reply to this

deformed eye area ngl
looks good according to normie society, physique and height halo carries you. get out of here.

although if you plan on doing modeling or if you’re rated according to forum standards, then you have a cucked eye area due to negative tilt + uee + short eye lashes + t50 eyes + hollow under eyes. recessed maxilla. recessed chin. protruding mouth area.
long philtrum. narrow palate. thick nose bridge. bulbous nose tip. also looks like your face is a bit asymmetrical, and yeah bloated.

i know it’s probably what you didn’t want to hear, probably wanted to be hailed as a chad merely for your physique but here your face is prioritized. and yeah you can reply to this and fraud laughing to this as a form of coping but all we’re doing is trying to help you by pointing out the falios that you need to fix. the guy i quoted above does a good job explaining this but does it more harshly.

lol no I mean I’m sure you know what your talking about only modeling I’m interested in is body and physique wise it’s my top priority i know I could never make it as a model with just my face atleast not without some work done

• +1
Reactions: vzidel

No I knew what I was expecting when I came on here I know everyone on here is very brutal and truthful and that’s what I was looking for I didn’t want some “ur perfect the way you are”

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
this is like my 4th time seeing a rating post from you, ur a recessed mtn with a shit eye area, go fix that failo maxilla, and your innocent cuck eyes and stop fishing for compliments from dalits that are shooting cum all over you for your physique, ur jaw is narrow, your nose is big and bulbous, your chin looks recessed so badly and all of your appeal comes from your tiktok hair and muscles, thats it. ur posting frauded pics with filters and expecting ratings from greycel indians that call any being with good skin an htn, this is the most honest rating you'll get so get off your compliment fishing like a 13 yo girl and go do some shit to fix your face
Brutal. :Comfy: Btw big nose is female gaze. :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kofri727

When I was responding with I love y’all
yea girls have said they love my nose it throws me off, only people who have called my nose out are guys and my cousin

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
yea girls have said they love my nose it throws me off, only people who have called my nose out are guys and my cousin
Precisely. Just look Adrien Brody edits on TikTok, women say they love his nose. Only the guys say he’s ugly because of his name. That’s because guys are male gaze maxxed copers. Guys just are toxic and wanna bring you down. I used to think big nose was a massive failo but my eyes have been opened.

• +1
Precisely. Just look Adrien Brody edits on TikTok, women say they love his nose. Only the guys say he’s ugly because of his name. That’s because guys are male gaze maxxed copers. Guys just are toxic and wanna bring you down. I used to think big nose was a massive failo but my eyes have been opened.
Yea female gaze is very versatile like it blows my mind when I see girls making edits and calling Paul dano hot or Barry Keoghan

Yea female gaze is very versatile like it blows my mind when I see girls making edits and calling Paul dano hot or Barry Keoghan
Precisely. That’s why you shouldn’t listen to what guys have to say.. and why there’s no need to post your pics here in essence. Guys here will just say nonsense to drag you down. You’re lucky you’re white though otherwise they would’ve said it’s completely over simply because you don’t fit into the Eurocentric beauty system.

• +1
I hope the best for you and get out this rabbit hole

dude all the pictures have big gaps from when they were taken I just grabbed random pictures from before and after my bulk

Nobody’s treating u like an incel 😭 ur ego got damaged off of one comment like bro how do you want me to take you serious with a line like “I face mog you to the slums of Islamabad and back” like I’m convinced ur just another troll
no damage to my ego jfl mostly troll to roast u but the shit im saying is still true and i do still mog u my negro
Well yea but like same with models they choose the best picture of themselves with the correct lighting those pictures was like me with a good hair day I know I don’t look like that on the norm
yea but not on the ration section you need to post honest pics here bc ur supposed to get rated not glazed

funny enough thats exactly what this nigga replied with and started saying im just ego damaged when i dont really care im just tryna help him and being harsh so he takes the advice and actually starts trying to fix it since being harsh makes him sad about it and actually get motivated to fix it bc if hes just gonna cry about my harshness then theres no point of being on here

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk and vzidel
Precisely. That’s why you shouldn’t listen to what guys have to say.. and why there’s no need to post your pics here in essence. Guys here will just say nonsense to drag you down. You’re lucky you’re white though otherwise they would’ve said it’s completely over simply because you don’t fit into the Eurocentric beauty system.
Lmao i am European
no damage to my ego jfl mostly troll to roast u but the shit im saying is still true and i do still mog u my negro

yea but not on the ration section you need to post honest pics here bc ur supposed to get rated not glazed
Yea I rarely take pictures tho I just found the most recent stuff and what do you look ?

funny enough thats exactly what this nigga replied with and started saying im just ego damaged when i dont really care im just tryna help him and being harsh so he takes the advice and actually starts trying to fix it since being harsh makes him sad about it and actually get motivated to fix it bc if hes just gonna cry about my harshness then theres no point of being on here
Bro I can’t tell if some people are trolling on here or actually losing there marbles

truly brutal. yea it is but still had to humble my guy here since he posted frauded pics to get rated higher than what he is and also made it harsh to make the advice really penetrate his brain and get him to go work on failos

You can be helpful without being harsh…

• +1
Reactions: aber and Kofri727
truly brutal. yea it is but still had to humble my guy here since he posted frauded pics to get rated higher than what he is and also made it harsh to make the advice really penetrate his brain and get him to go work on failos
I get your point. But I used to believe whatever toxic things guys said even though they were wrong about it. Like I was worrying about the wrong things, you know?

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
What’s failos? And I’m totally open for advice just not some crazy shit like buccal fat removal 😂

there had to be harshness bc of the insanely frauded pictures as the other guy said he was expecting to be hailed as chad n given a high rating
No that’s not why I came on here I knew people were gonna flame me I wanted to see what they would pick out and if I noticed the same stuff

I get your point. But I used to believe whatever toxic things guys said even though they were wrong about it. Like I was worrying about the wrong things, you know?
yea of course but i always keep my harshness moderate and dependent on the person this guy looks like he has thick skin and doesnt care about much advice since he says hes mostly satisfied with his face so just made it harsh to penetrate his skin and get him to worry about things that exist, i didnt delude him or make him worry about nonexistent things i just spoke harshly about the real failos that are there and should be worried about if he wants to looksmaxx

• +1
there had to be harshness bc of the insanely frauded pictures as the other guy said he was expecting to be hailed as chad n given a high rating
Yeah, like I said I get your point. But me, for instance; I’d just get really demotivated. But that’s because I already have a low opinion of myself, you know?

What’s failos? And I’m totally open for advice just not some crazy shit like buccal fat removal 😂
told u about them all, eye area, recession, and nose are the most major of all i can see and can ascend u if fixed, for bloat just take diuretics and keep a very lean body

yea of course but i always keep my harshness moderate and dependent on the person this guy looks like he has thick skin and doesnt care about much advice since he says hes mostly satisfied with his face so just made it harsh to penetrate his skin and get him to worry about things that exist, i didnt delude him or make him worry about nonexistent things i just spoke harshly about the real failos that are there and should be worried about if he wants to looksmaxx
Yeah, that’s fair enough. I thought you were always harsh, rather than taking into account what the other person is like. I understand and agree with that approach. Some guys get on here and wanna get validated by some inkwells. :Comfy:

told u about them all, eye area, recession, and nose are the most major of all i can see and can ascend u if fixed, for bloat just take diuretics and keep a very lean body
What do you do to fix that ? Like getting work done ?

Yeah, like I said I get your point. But me, for instance; I’d just get really demotivated. But that’s because I already have a low opinion of myself, you know?
i mean yea i get what u mean and its really hard but it feels like being harsh is sometimes better but not always a good way to help someone i def helped pther people before and i was nice abt it so yea, just depends on the person really, ur right tho i totally agree with u

• +1
Yeah, that’s fair enough. I thought you were always harsh, rather than taking into account what the other person is like. I understand and agree with that approach. Some guys get on here and wanna get validated by some inkwells. :Comfy:
exactly dude so just picking out ur way of speech with someone depending on how they are and you'd be considered more genuine instead of just sugarcoating thing

• +1
i mean yea i get what u mean and its really hard but it feels like being harsh is sometimes better but not always a good way to help someone i def helped pther people before and i was nice abt it so yea, just depends on the person really, ur right tho i totally agree with u
Good to have had this chat with ya, I see where you are coming from. Luckily you don’t have a black and white approach like most guys on here do. I don’t really check Ratings much anymore so I haven’t seen your posts except for the first posts in this thread so I had a different image of what kind of user you were. But now I know better. Thanks. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
exactly dude so just picking out ur way of speech with someone depending on how they are and you'd be considered more genuine instead of just sugarcoating thing
Completely agree. It’s always necessary to be honest. Being genuine is key, in my opinion. However some people sugarcoat and give the dude the wrong idea which is also bad.

• Love it
Yea I used to be like that but I came a long way from what I used to look like I’m proud in my progress
12687B9F 211A 471A AC2A 00276F230AE2

• +1
Good to have had this chat with ya, I see where you are coming from. Luckily you don’t have a black and white approach like most guys on here do. I don’t really check Ratings much anymore so I haven’t seen your posts except for the first posts in this thread so I had a different image of what kind of user you were. But now I know better. Thanks. :Comfy:
it was good talking to u aswell brother, no i just really like to be as bare bones and i dont like fooling ppl or deluding them, pretty straightforward and not pointlessly toxic unless im trolling jfl:lul:, but sure brother, anytime.

• Love it
High mtn face

Completely agree. It’s always necessary to be honest. Being genuine is key, in my opinion. However some people sugarcoat and give the dude the wrong idea which is also bad.
u seem like a genuine guy and an open minded user, u got urself a follower

• Love it
it was good talking to u aswell brother, no i just really like to be as bare bones and i dont like fooling ppl or deluding them, pretty straightforward and not pointlessly toxic unless im trolling jfl:lul:, but sure brother, anytime.
Mirin you bhai. Keep doing you. :Comfy::Comfy: Some others on here have unrealistic standards and project their insecurities onto others, I’m sure you’ve seen those guys too. :feelshaha:

• JFL
BBC cuck. LOL your face is melting:ROFLMAO:

Your physique hardly needs any work, just maintain that.
I can't really tell much of your face from the lighting but it doesn't look that bad, around a Mid MTN.

Height + Physique help your overall looks a lot, I'd give you a solid 6.4/10.
6.4 is actually crazy

u seem like a genuine guy and an open minded user, u got urself a follower
Thank you for the nice words bhai. Right back at you. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Mirin you bhai. Keep doing you. :Comfy::Comfy: Some others on here have unrealistic standards and project their insecurities onto others, I’m sure you’ve seen those guys too. :feelshaha:
mirin u hard too my bhaister, u do too :love:. seen tons and its always so obvious they're projecting , pure cagefuel:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
mirin u hard too my bhaister, u do too :love:. seen tons and its always so obvious they're projecting , pure cagefuel:lul::lul::lul:
Thanks bhai. I’ll continue being a dateless 28 y/o khhv shitskin. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad