Rate me I’m 6’2 185

************* looking ahhh

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
Thanks bhai. I’ll continue being a dateless 28 y/o khhv shitskin. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
its never over:feelswah: im an autist with social skills of a burn victim so it might be over for me too lobotomy coming soon:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thanks bhai. I’ll continue being a dateless 28 y/o khhv shitskin. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
its never over:feelswah: im an autist with social skills of a burn victim so it might be over for me too lobotomy coming soon:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Ay bro I don’t have social skills either 90 percent of the play I’ve gotten is because women have made the first move I can hold a conversation but I can’t initiate one😭😭😭

• So Sad
No bhai as long as you’ve got good looks then you’re good. I’m truecel facially. :feelswah::feelswah: Got rejected by my oneitis because I was too ugly. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Women are really superficial bhai…

• So Sad
Reactions: yyamann
Ay bro I don’t have social skills either 90 percent of the play I’ve gotten is because women have made the first move I can hold a conversation but I can’t initiate one😭😭😭
me too im non nt as fuck but i just cope by saying im focusing on the grind and dont want women:feelswah:

• So Sad
Being an ugly guy myself I gotta say I wish I had good looks and bad social skills rather than bad looks and good social skills.

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
No bhai as long as you’ve got good looks then you’re good. I’m truecel facially. :feelswah::feelswah: Got rejected by my oneitis because I was too ugly. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Women are really superficial bhai…
any plans on surgerymaxxing bhai? bc thats pretty brutal u gotta go full villain arc:feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Being an ugly guy myself I gotta say I wish I had good looks and bad social skills rather than bad looks and good social skills.
really felt i was a literaly truecel with very bad social skills but i thankfully ascended and still have bad social skills i used to wish i looked better with the same social skills level

• Love it
me too im non nt as fuck but i just cope by saying im focusing on the grind and dont want women:feelswah:
My issue is I’m too indecisive when it comes to my love life I get too overwhelmed

My issue is I’m too indecisive when it comes to my love life I get too overwhelmed
u can just cope with ltr's until u reach slayer tier looks and can get laid whenever u want, thats what i do but not really loyal im ltr's bc im not taking them cery serious im still young, i take every slay i could get

any plans on surgerymaxxing bhai? bc thats pretty brutal u gotta go full villain arc:feelscry::feelscry:
No bhai, not at all. The only person I’d have considered for is already married so there’s no one else anymore I want to approve of me in terms of looks. :feelswhy: And I don’t have it in me to become a villain, I’m too much of a softie at heart. :feelswah::feelswah:

really felt i was a literaly truecel with very bad social skills but i thankfully ascended and still have bad social skills i used to wish i looked better with the same social skills level
Bro what do you look like I’m intrigued

Good to hear you’ve ascended bhai! You can always work on your social skills so hopefully that will improve as well.

No bhai, not at all. The only person I’d have considered for is already married so there’s no one else anymore I want to approve of me in terms of looks. :feelswhy: And I don’t have it in me to become a villain, I’m too much of a softie at heart. :feelswah::feelswah:
man thats really sad to hear:cry: makes me wanna force u into ascension, its just not really a good idea to spend the rest of ur life alone bc u couldnt get with that specific person, if u get a decent ascension you might find the true one for u

• So Sad
Bro what do you look like I’m intrigued
D6310c92 abc9 43c7 8de0 cee3d143e5ee
IMG 0935

heres a before and after of my ascension bro

Good to hear you’ve ascended bhai! You can always work on your social skills so hopefully that will improve as well.
really appreciate the kind words brother, i hope the socials get better soon, job's not done with ascension but im doing good so far i think, also i hope u take my ascension as motivation bc everything is possible

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and Michael Myers
View attachment 2991531View attachment 2991530

really appreciate the kind words brother, i hope the socials get better soon, job's not done with ascension but im doing good so far i think, also i hope u take my ascension as motivation bc everything is possible
Damn bro that’s crazy you growing your physique too or only focusing on your face ? Also how do you do your eyebrows I’ve never attempted to straighten them

man thats really sad to hear:cry: makes me wanna force u into ascension, its just not really a good idea to spend the rest of ur life alone bc u couldnt get with that specific person, if u get a decent ascension you might find the true one for u
Thanks bhai, I appreciate that. Yeah, some days I just think to myself “Maybe I should just stay alone.” Like when I was wandering downtown earlier this Monday. It’s that I don’t want kids and women only get married to have kids so I’m royally screwed. Then again, I’m already used to being alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727
View attachment 2991531View attachment 2991530

Mirin bhai, both you and OP have ascended. But you still want more, and you should do that if you can. What is your ethnic background? I’m asking because I live in a country with a lot of Moroccans and you could pass for one.

Damn bro that’s crazy you growing your physique too or only focusing on your face ? Also how do you do your eyebrows I’ve never attempted to straighten them
focusing on face and started gymcelling like two days ago to get my body status up, straightening my brows was a tricky one it took me long to get to this shape im pretty satisfied with it for now but i had awkward stages with my brows looking too thin or crooked sometimes

Bro don’t have that poopy mindset your only 28 there’s plenty of fish in the sea you will find another one that makes you feel that way

• +1
focusing on face and started gymcelling like two days ago to get my body status up, straightening my brows was a tricky one it took me long to get to this shape im pretty satisfied with it for now but i had awkward stages with my brows looking too thin or crooked sometimes
What do you use to straighten ? Like a razor ? And yea I suggest the gym my body definitely has upgraded me made me look more masculine and actually like a man I used to just have a big ass head and built like a twink

Bro don’t have that poopy mindset your only 28 there’s plenty of fish in the sea you will find another one that makes you feel that way
I feel old as hell and I don’t even have my life together. I’m starting college after the summer break as a freshman. I don’t have a job.. I’m a complete loser. :ogre: And I’m also asexual so I have trouble getting attracted to women, hence why I only liked 2 girls in my entire life although I only liked the first one because I thought she liked me. :hnghn: I was wrong. :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Thanks bhai, I appreciate that. Yeah, some days I just think to myself “Maybe I should just stay alone.” Like when I was wandering downtown earlier this Monday. It’s that I don’t want kids and women only get married to have kids so I’m royally screwed. Then again, I’m already used to being alone.
yes but trust me man its really not a good idea to go that path of staying alone, i promise you'll start feeling better with every little bit of improvement you get just keep thinking about the thought of not being alone anymore and actually wanting to make a change and you'll realise its worth it, i was hopeless but then i decided to either make things better or die trying it as my best decision.
Mirin bhai, both you and OP have ascended. But you still want more, and you should do that if you can. What is your ethnic background? I’m asking because I live in a country with a lot of Moroccans and you could pass for one.
thanks bhaister, i do want more and im hoping to reach my goals in the soon upcoming years, im half levantine arab half white so i pass off as white to lots of white ppl i know except for hair nerf from my dad, if i fixed my hair, got blue contacts then boom i'll look full white which is a huge instant appeal boost in my country

• +1
I feel old as hell and I don’t even have my life together. I’m starting college after the summer break as a freshman. I don’t have a job.. I’m a complete loser. :ogre: And I’m also asexual so I have trouble getting attracted to women, hence why I only liked 2 girls in my entire life although I only liked the first one because I thought she liked me. :hnghn: I was wrong. :ROFLMAO:
What have you been doing the last 10 years since you got out of highschool ? there’s still time to act your still in your 20s you can do a lot from 30s to your 40s bro don’t doubt yourself we’re all gonna make it just a matter of when

• +1
What do you use to straighten ? Like a razor ? And yea I suggest the gym my body definitely has upgraded me made me look more masculine and actually like a man I used to just have a big ass head and built like a twink
yea used an eyebrow razor for it but make sure they're dense enough and grown in areas that should have hair, so spam minox before starting to shape them. and yes im gonna start grinding the gym hard since i have a good frame that i'll make even better and have a better masc look

yes but trust me man its really not a good idea to go that path of staying alone, i promise you'll start feeling better with every little bit of improvement you get just keep thinking about the thought of not being alone anymore and actually wanting to make a change and you'll realise its worth it, i was hopeless but then i decided to either make things better or die trying it as my best decision.

thanks bhaister, i do want more and im hoping to reach my goals in the soon upcoming years, im half levantine arab half white so i pass off as white to lots of white ppl i know except for hair nerf from my dad, if i fixed my hair, got blue contacts then boom i'll look full white which is a huge instant appeal boost in my country
Looks are also not everything your relating all your problems to your looks that’s the mindset that’s holding you back

What have you been doing the last 10 years since you got out of highschool ? there’s still time to act your still in your 20s you can do a lot from 30s to your 40s bro don’t doubt yourself we’re all gonna make it just a matter of when
true as fuck its always possible to ascend especially in ur 20's, you're gonna make it if u try hard enough man

yea used an eyebrow razor for it but make sure they're dense enough and grown in areas that should have hair, so spam minox before starting to shape them. and yes im gonna start grinding the gym hard since i have a good frame that i'll make even better and have a better masc look
Yes having a good face with a Good physique is perfect my eye brows are already pretty dense and dark I think I have room to work with I’ll ask my girl if she can help shape them for me she’s good with that stuff

Yes having a good face with a Good physique is perfect my eye brows are already pretty dense and dark I think I have room to work with I’ll ask my girl if she can help shape them for me she’s good with that stuff
good idea dude, she'll help a lot but show her an inspo pic so that she doesnt go too far, but yea if u got room to play with then u should be all set

good idea dude, she'll help a lot but show her an inspo pic so that she doesnt go too far, but yea if u got room to play with then u should be all set
What’s like a good inspo?

What’s like a good inspo?
let me see your eyebrows now bc if there was an area that has no hair you'll have to grow new hair there in order to get a good shape

let me see your eyebrows now bc if there was an area that has no hair you'll have to grow new hair there in order to get a good shape

I’m missing some hair in the middle on my left Becuase I have a scar there
AE184243 D165 4B33 885D CD16B6B930CC

IMG 1061

IMG 1062

kinda what u could go for, but that needs the eyebrows to be grown closer together

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 0
bhai how do u stay lean like this
starvemaxxing, smoking cigarettes, drinking lots of black coffee, home cardio to keep ur metabolism going, drinking fuck tons of water, and my face doesnt really store much fat its the first thing that gets more defined when i go down in body fat

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
6.4 is actually crazy
Facecard isn’t the best and I usually do those types of ratings similar to how I’d do PSL, I believe people throw around ratings too easily, giving people 7s, 8s, and 9s on their looks too easily.

An actual 7/10 would be a ridiculously attractive guy, an 8/10 would be on the verge of being a model, a 9/10 would be an actual model and a real 10/10 doesn’t exist.

• +1
A

All right, bet thanks that’s really helpfull should I dye my eyebrows darker or are they already dark enough?
anytime bro, yea worth dying a darker color since ur hair looks dark but again the denser they get the darker they'll look so just put minox on them to grow them closer and denser

Can you give me like insane psl I wanna see what that looks like
anytime bro, yea worth dying a darker color since ur hair looks dark but again the denser they get the darker they'll look so just put minox on them to grow them closer and denser
Facecard isn’t the best and I usually do those types of ratings similar to how I’d do PSL, I believe people throw around ratings too easily, giving people 7s, 8s, and 9s on their looks too easily.

An actual 7/10 would be a ridiculously attractive guy, an 8/10 would be on the verge of being a model, a 9/10 would be an actual model and a real 10/10 doesn’t exist.
I’d consider myself attractive not mind blowing but enough to catch certain women’s eyes