Rate me in motion (6'3 Indian)

Underrate cmon bro. That's deformed, bo2c tier. Even my signature is still like 2.5psl and OP easily mogs him With facial hair covering his lower third OP is 3 psl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
This is ur best pic. Like 4psl here. Keep facial hair at this length and use minox to connect your beard
2756170 PSX 20220120 162634

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
Dharmic Kshatriya/ 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No idk anyone. And bumble is shit I got looks in uni and school even two people advanced but I just didn't have good social skills to make anything happen. But bumble pisses me off reading their bios and 0 likes makes me want to buy shotgun shells instead of shotgun implants and end it
Is it because of your looks ?

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Birdcell
I have that facial expression too. And nobody could tell me what is the root of it. I think it is because of squinting. I pull the muscles in my midface up, creating nasiolabial folds. It then looks like I smelled something bad or about to cry.. Atleast that is my theory

• +1
I have that facial expression too. And nobody could tell me what is the root of it. I think it is because of squinting. I pull the muscles in my midface up, creating nasiolabial folds. It then looks like I smelled something bad or about to cry.. Atleast that is my theory
That you in the profile pic?

Underrate cmon bro. That's deformed, bo2c tier. Even my signature is still like 2.5psl and OP easily mogs him With facial hair covering his lower third OP is 3 psl.

OP is an every day unattractive person, not strikingly ugly warranting 0-1 and not good looking enough to be 3PSL+

I wouldn't mind revising my rating to 2.5 though in all fairness though tbh

he mogs the gook in your sig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 4430, StrangerDanger and 2 others
OP is an every day unattractive person, not strikingly ugly warranting 0-1 and not good looking enough to be 3PSL+

I wouldn't mind revising my rating to 2.5 though in all fairness though tbh

he mogs the gook in your sig
Oh I was rating using the justmewbrah rating scale where 0psl doesnt exist.

What would you say the average person's psl is? 3.5 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
is over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Birdcell
for reference I see the average adult normie in the streets as 3PSL aka moderately unattractive everyday people

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero and 2 others
Ugly asl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5818
That you in the profile pic?
No it is a character from the tv series silicon valley. That character symbolizes the opposite of who I want to be and it reminds me of that every time I post

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 15827
Oh I was rating using the justmewbrah rating scale where 0psl doesnt exist.

What would you say the average person's psl is? 3.5 imo
3.5 psl is deff to low

why u look sad and got tears

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 5818 and Birdcell
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Birdcell
zero difference in the west in terms of quality of life as an ethnic. To register on people's radars you gotta be at least 5 which already seems out of reach for most ethnic phenos sadly :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Birdcell and Deleted member 15827
Bruh @RabidRosaries I've noticed that you are truly light for an Indian , this probably offsets your NTC

• +1
zero difference in the west in terms of quality of life as an ethnic. To register on people's radars you gotta be at least 5 which already seems out of reach for most ethnic phenos sadly :feelscry:
Well most WASP phenos look pure sub 100 ng/dl , although I must agree that the average white dolicho cuck holds infinitely more SMV than an ethnic

3.5 psl is deff to low
Idk bruv, I go outside and I very rarely see someone who'd even be rated htn here. The average bone structure irl is brutal. In most group photos ive taken the highest psl guy is like 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Birdcell and Deleted member 15827
Bruh @RabidRosaries I've noticed that you are truly light for an Indian , this probably offsets your NTC
I don't have NCT bro
It's just bad angle

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_004409.jpg
    IMG_20220219_004409.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PSX_20201119_011631.jpg
    PSX_20201119_011631.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PSX_20210523_224737.jpg
    PSX_20210523_224737.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Idk bruv, I go outside and I very rarely see someone who'd even be rated htn here. The average bone structure irl is brutal. In most group photos ive taken the highest psl guy is like 4.5psl
The equation for deffinned and angular face has many constants like forward growth ,bone mass , fat deposits ,water retention and bone position
That's why chad angular faces are very rare , you can't achieve it if you only have bones . I would set the average white man 4.25-4.5 PSL imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
cope, ethnic mogs, white people barely have brows

• +1
@VicMackey I don't remember you , do you mog OP , are you white ?

Who is bo2c

How to change that what is scleral show
I don't have the tools rn , but even if you don't have NCT , the scleral show makes look like it

How to change that what is scleral show
Squinchig or lower eyelid retraction , but based upon the fact that you asked me if you can get away with buying 1$ dollar dermaroller instead of the more expensive one , you will never be able to afford that surgery tbh , sry but it is what it is

• +1
Squinchig or lower eyelid retraction , but based upon the fact that you asked me if you can get away with buying 1$ dollar dermaroller instead of the more expensive one , you will never be able to afford that surgery tbh , sry but it is what it is
I'll just squinch then

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
what PSL do u rate @VicMackey?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16346
Average looks but if you live in India, you should mog with that height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and sub5inchcel
Average isn't meant as an insult. I mean you look like the average man of your age that would be walking on the street in India.
The only difference is your height, and like I said, that will help you, but your face is extremely average, and I am similar.

But like I said many times, you don't need to be above average in the face when you are a man, you just need to get very muscular, and you will mog most men. But it's not an easy feat, I couldn't have gained my 60 lbs in 1 year, so it takes time and you have to be patient.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 15827