Rate me in motion (6'3 Indian)

Average isn't meant as an insult. I mean you look like the average man of your age that would be walking on the street in India.
The only difference is your height, and like I said, that will help you, but your face is extremely average, and I am similar.

But like I said many times, you don't need to be above average in the face when you are a man, you just need to get very muscular, and you will mog most men. But it's not an easy feat, I couldn't have gained my 60 lbs in 1 year, so it takes time and you have to be patient.
Yes I just started gym can squat 130 kg after 5 months of consistent training.

This how my shoulder looks like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 14160
I give myself 4.5 psl 5.25 after leanmax and haircut, beard
Groom yourself, train neck, and Run RTT or something of that sort. Lip widener and MSE+canthopexy+minox/latisse too.

All the basic softmaxxes, it's over son.

Also im sick of people making rating threads without doing the basic softmaxxes, lean, brows/lashes, neck,etc

Like OP fucking groom yourself, exfoliate, etc, etx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
and what about yourself, foreverrecession sama?
Somedays I feel like I could be 6.5 - .75 and some days barely pushing 5 but maybe its just the gaslight from @StrangerDanger

I will make a full post at 10% body fat tho :feelsokman:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346, Birdcell and 2 others
Around 4.25-4.5 I guess. Objectively he is good failo'd by coloring :feelswhy:
Honestly felt in that selfie stick pic and that video he looked quite good, his face always for some reason makes me so hard to rate him, he looks like a black dude more than an Indian. With an improved lower third he'd be 5+ instantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 3946
Groom yourself, train neck, and Run RTT or something of that sort. Lip widener and MSE+canthopexy+minox/latisse too.

Also im sick of people making rating threads without doing the basic softmaxxes, lean, brows/lashes, neck,etc

This is my final form except for leanmaxx tbh none of that surgery shit .

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Honestly felt in that selfie stick pic and that video he looked quite good, his face always for some reason makes me so hard to rate him, he looks like a black dude more than an Indian. With an improved lower third he'd be 5+ instantly
How am I black bro I'm pretty light skin curry

Bhai, I've been waiting for like a month...
ever since that loox evisce-thread
I was back home for the holidays and went all out binge for 3 weeks :feelswhy: my bad. The cut was delayed unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

Do lip wideners really work? Ive only seen pathetic results, iirc the only legit way to widen mouth is through palate expansion.

• +1
Do lip wideners really work? Ive only seen pathetic results, iirc the only legit way to widen mouth is through palate expansion.
I'm very curious about this as well, I personally thought I knew my flaws, yet it seems I had never thought that I had omega narrow lips.

• +1
Indeed they do, you can use your hands or the one proposed in BOTB

Something like MSE mogs as it fixes the underlying problem

Remember you want the lips to miimum reach the IPD and not extend past the medial limbal ring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346

Man I always get chills whenever I see you in someone's rate thread cuz it's such a rare thing and I know youre about to school them brutally

• JFL
Man I always get chills whenever I see you in someone's rate thread cuz it's such a rare thing and I know youre about to school them brutally
You must get chills when you smell farts too

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you have to a make a rating thread on ths site, it never began 90% of the time tbh.

Most people make ratings thread w/o doing the simplest of softmaxxes, literally just lurk for a week or two. It's not that hard.

The most annoying is when ungroomed fat cels ask for a rating, it's so infuriating tbh.

And then some fraud and act as if they're gigachads like fucking devasnh smh, muh tom cruise:forcedsmile:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you have to a make a rating thread on ths site, it never began 90% of the time tbh.

Most people make ratings thread w/o doing the simplest of softmaxxes, literally just lurk for a week or two. It's not that hard.

The most annoying is when ungroomed fat cels ask for a rating, it's so infuriating tbh.

And then some fraud and act as if they're gigachads like fucking devasnh smh, muh tom cruise:forcedsmile:
I genuinely think for me losing weight will make me mog so hard since already 6'3 and average guy in india is 2 psl. Don't really want that surgery shit will make me a female type like wearing makeup and shit to advertise falsely genetic quality

• +1
I genuinely think for me losing weight will make me mog so hard since already 6'3 and average guy in india is 2 psl. Don't really want that surgery shit will make me a female type like wearing makeup and shit to advertise falsely genetic quality
IN all simplicity you're average hormonally, ungroomed, your soft features and pheno aren't ideal and your maxila is down and back.

Summary in short in why you ended up here. You're 3.5-4psl. LTN to Normie. Bad pheno and invisible irl.

Ascend to chadpreet lite, gymcel, lighten skin and colored contacts and move on to other aspects of your life.

Not everyone can be chad.

him plus @RoundHouse with his bold eviscerating

• JFL
  • +1
IN all simplicity you're average hormonally, ungroomed, your soft features and pheno aren't ideal and your maxila is down and back.

Summary in short in why you ended up here. You're 3.5-4psl. LTN to Normie. Bad pheno and invisible irl.

Ascend to chadpreet lite, gymcel, lighten skin and colored contacts and move on to other aspects of your life.

Not everyone can be chad.
How am I average hormonally lol my test is 750 ng/dl im just fat and sun tanned the rest of what you say is bs. Pheno is immaterial to me since I'm not in the west and I'm p lightskinned for a curry even though I've been tanning for 6 months. My maxilla can easily be covered with beard in fact I mog with beard so I'm gonna minox max too actually thx for reminding

Did mouth widening ascend me?
Sketch 1645387477713

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827