Rate me in motion accounted for camera distortion and everything

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Used the back camera on my phone to improve quality accounted for camera height , used video app to reduced selfie distortion , and no fraud. I Will not be posting any more rating after this until I get to 8% body fat , I’m at 11% right now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Dogs
Tsarbombapill about height and frame tbh, brutal, if you were 6'1 with a big skull you would be a slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Luke LLL, Mateusz74 and 11 others
Also in the pm I didn't include body and frame. Your height and frame needs to be bigger

Screenshot 20191108 212120 Gallery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Luke LLL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Im sorry brah your side profile is a BIG weakness aesthatically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
Your failos are height/frame/ears

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Your failos are height/frame/ears
My frame bad because I’m cutting, and at low body fat for the first time. Once I bulk up it looks good I had wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Used the back camera on my phone to improve quality accounted for camera height , used video app to reduced selfie distortion , and no fraud. I Will not be posting any more rating after this until I get to 8% body fat , I’m at 11% right now

take down the video srs asap

• WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
good looking but you look too ethnic

middle and upper thirds in profile aren't very good and eye area generally isn't so good

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
good looking but you look too ethnic

middle and upper thirds in profile aren't very good and eye area generally isn't so good
His profile is very good, quite forward grown, not harmonious but definitely above average, also his eyes are above average, they are hooded and pct, also low set brows

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, prgfromnl and Deleted member 470
His profile is very good, quite forward grown, not harmonious but definitely above average, also his eyes are above average, they are hooded and pct, also low set brows
I honestly think ears , rhino and skin is what makes me look curry

he has aspie stare basically 24/7 in every single pic I've seen, the only thing forward grown about his profile is his mandible

nose and infraorbitals mainly ruin his profile imo and make it not harmonious at all

he has aspie stare basically 24/7 in every single pic I've seen, the only thing forward grown about his profile is his mandible

nose and infraorbitals mainly ruin his profile imo and make it not harmonious at all
Yeah accurate tbh, his big facial problem is the infraorbitals and his aspie stare , and yeah the nose is ehhh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Titbot and Deleted member 470
lol titbot you gotta incorporate some sort of facial movement you were standing so still i thought the video was paused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 470
lol titbot you gotta incorporate some sort of facial movement you were standing so still i thought the video was paused
I didn’t want any distortion or frauding
F
Yeah accurate tbh, his big facial problem is the infraorbitals and his aspie stare , and yeah the nose is ehhh
fuck I got that sean aspie eyes

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Mufasa ( Indian slayer)

Looks insane facially for a curry

frame and extremely weird skull failos you

how do you know youre 11% bf? You look less

You require more collagen

I can nearly smell the curry wafting through my monitor.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Titbot

you look like this guy with worse body and face

Never understood why he never trained his neck tbh.
idk when i saw titbots video

with his head shape and neck

it instantly made me think of this other guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Guest
Tsarbombapill about height and frame tbh, brutal, if you were 6'1 with a big skull you would be a slayer
yeah if you were 6'4, jacked, had a huge skull, chad face, and were white you would be a slayer

Getting more symmetry and acceptable proportions can be a tough thing to do really, I need to do it as well. Mostly a question of money in my case (un)fortunately, which can be simply changed.

• +1
If you were white and bigger you would be good.

Conclusion: If you weren't you, you would be GL.

• +1
I need to bulk back up just minimize fat gain in my face
idk when i saw titbots video

with his head shape and neck

it instantly made me think of this other guy jfl
I think he’s good looking

U look good bro, done well for your leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Titbot
U look good bro, done well for your leanmaxxing
Thanks man , just need to gain more mass . I’m skinny with clothes on decent physique when I take my shirt off

Thanks man , just need to gain more mass . I’m skinny with clothes on decent physique when I take my shirt off
Yeh thats the issue with natties, cant have the best of both worlds.
Especially for us framecels

• +1
Yeh thats the issue with natties, cant have the best of both worlds.
Especially for us framecels
My frame isn’t bad when bulked up goes to absolute shit when cutting. It’s winter tho so I mostly wear hoodies to avoid having that shit frame look. Would you say I’m a psl 5?
pajeeto/8 over
Says the dude whose on his way to becoming a tranny

Basically if he was a completely different person lol

Lifting natty is useless
Just be a different person theory
I’ll be Glad and happy to look like Neodhrddded his gf is got a Stacy Priya

• JFL
My frame isn’t bad when bulked up goes to absolute shit when cutting. It’s winter tho so I mostly wear hoodies to avoid having that shit frame look. Would you say I’m a psl 5?

Says the dude whose on his way to becoming a tranny
If you were taller yeh probably
Face is def in that territory

• +1
If you were taller yeh probably
Face is def in that territory
I think with otoplasty and rhino I will get to PSL 5.5. I still am iffy on infraorbital rim implants as people on here are giving me two answers I need them or I don't.
yeah if you were 6'4, jacked, had a huge skull, chad face, and were white you would be a slayer
I already have a chad face its the damn pheno that makes it unremarkable

otoplasty.

Stroma.

skin care.

and posterior third action.

this will make you psl 6+

• +1