Rate me in motion

Guess that’s not a bad thing then
Depends
From male perspective it’s good, men wouldn’t want to fuck with you but some females might get scared initially especially if you’re autistic and acting weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Depends
From male perspective it’s good, men wouldn’t want to fuck with you but some females might get scared initially especially if you’re autistic and acting weird
I don’t look ogre tho do I? Tbh I don’t really care that much about what guys think, I just want to attract females. Yeh I am a bit autistic talking to females ngl. Hope I haven’t gone too far with the gymcelling as well
This is how I looks rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
I don’t look ogre tho do I? Tbh I don’t really care that much about what guys think, I just want to attract females. Yeh I am a bit autistic talking to females ngl. Hope I haven’t gone too far with the gymcelling as well
This is how I looks rn
View attachment 69258
No you don’t look ogre.
But I have to say you’re not giga chad either. Nor Chad. Not sure why people lose it on this forum. Probably they faggots.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
This is how I looks rn
View attachment 69258

You look subhuman without facial hair. Don't clean shave.