Rate me in motion

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
What should I do to looksmax, still need to lose face bloat apologies for the shit quality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Mansnob, AestheticPrince and 2 others
Buy this book

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, dogtown and Krezo
Masculine AF psl 6

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
daddy

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Stingray
You good man, But i do recommend getting a different hair style, it dont look bad, But there is so much more potential.

Im one of those people who can actually squeeze out your potential with minor tweaks. As i have experienced and tried it my self actually and is tested and proven with the responds i got from females, This aint bullshit i put my self out there to test and took my 8 months of trying and physiological studies.

You are a great subject to actually follow those rules and measurements. you have a good baseline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
If I were a foid I would want to curry and chill w/ you.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, itsoverbuddyboyo, Notorious and 3 others
You good man, But i do recommend getting a different hair style, it dont look bad, But there is so much more potential.

Im one of those people who can actually squeeze out your potential with minor tweaks. As i have experienced and tried it my self actually and is tested and proven with the responds i got from females, This aint bullshit i put my self out there to test and took my 8 months of trying and physiological studies.

You are a great subject to actually follow those rules and measurements. you have a good baseline.
Cheers man.
What hairstyle would you recommend, I've tried skin fade short back and sides but I look shit with it

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
You seem pretty looksmaxxed to me and seems like you put a lot of effort too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Stingray

His hair looks really good though.

Lmao he mogs 99,9999% of currys ngl only true chad on this forum

No bro this hairstyle is great, especially since you receded a bit

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
You seem pretty looksmaxxed to me and seems like you put a lot of effort too
All I've done, is gone gym, trained neck, leaned down and taken a shit ton of vitamins and supplements
Lmao he mogs 99,9999% of currys ngl only true chad on this forum
Nah bro, plenty of other chads here that mog me

All I've done, is gone gym, trained neck, leaned down and taken a shit ton of vitamins and supplements

Do you have before/after pics of neck training

But bro you are a greycel get a blue name or it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 1680
Cheers man.
What hairstyle would you recommend, I've tried skin fade short back and sides but I look shit with it

as a stylist i recommend you try something like this. ''we have a saying you dont know how good it looks untill you actually try it''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1476 and Stingray
Do you have before/after pics of neck training
These were taken exactly a year before

This one was taken a few weeks ago

What is the name of this hairstyle?

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
whats your routine

curtains
Nibbas neck training thread
Works even though I’ve been in a 300kcal deficit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nibbas neck training thread
Works even though I’ve been in a 300kcal deficit
Long live king Nibba

• +1
Looking good. Sick hairstyle

These were taken exactly a year before
View attachment 67987View attachment 67989
This one was taken a few weeks ago
View attachment 67988

First one looks the best, You can try shaved look or very low well kept sharp stubble. The rest you have so it all comes down to the Psychological aspect of things, Your attitude the way you carry your self the way you talk. And most importantly how you dress because its a part of your body language, I studied Psychology and Body language is a part of your dress sense and style.

'' Before you open up your month to speak, Just know i already heard you'' Thats a great saying i usually use when it comes to allot of things. Also used in the army. as my dad used to be in the army aswell.

• +1

yeh gym is work

First one looks the best, You can try shaved look or very low well kept sharp stubble. The rest you have so it all comes down to the Psychological aspect of things, Your attitude the way you carry your self the way you talk. And most importantly how you dress because its a part of your body language, I studied Psychology and Body language is a part of your dress sense and style.

'' Before you open up your month to speak, Just know i already heard you'' Thats a great saying i usually use when it comes to allot of things. Also used in the army. as my dad used to be in the army aswell.
Im going to cut it soon over summer. As for dress style, I’ll pm you about how I dress and stuff cuz I’m pretty sure I dress like a spastic. Also being high inhib and all I’m certain my body language and how I come across is not ideal

• +1
Smile bro, you don’t look happy

Im going to cut it soon over summer. As for dress style, I’ll pm you about how I dress and stuff cuz I’m pretty sure I dress like a spastic. Also being high inhib and all I’m certain my body language and how I come across is not ideal

Yeah man, Feel free to PM me anytime.

• +1
Shave the stubble tbh

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Don’t cut your hair, your current hairstyle looks great.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It seems that your nose is downturned and slightly humped.

It's not very severe but it could be improved.

Also i think your eyebrows are too thin in the edges and curvy shaped rather than rectangular, this looks feminine in my opinion.
30d8e891-6611-4c2d-aabf-de374ae730d1-jpeg.68493
feafe23f-8159-4b94-bbe9-c3e369948595-jpeg.67030
(jfl at this pic)

In my opinion they should look more like in this pic
3b22ef29-d100-45ca-8cb0-56fac0d6013f-jpeg.67987

Other than that you look good.
Do you know if your growth plates are closed?

• +1
When she keep sucking. And you bumpin some house/dance music.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
View attachment 69026

Also i think your eyebrows are too thin in the edges and curvy shaped rather than rectangular, this looks feminine in my opinion.
(jfl at this pic)

View attachment 69026

(jfl at this pic)

tbh I don’t know cus I haven’t got an x Ray to check but in the last 6 months I’ve grown like half an inch
Yeh I know about my nose, from the profile it looks humped, but frontal you can’t notice it

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
masc af, easily one of biggest mog machines in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
tbh I don’t know cus I haven’t got an x Ray to check but in the last 6 months I’ve grown like half an inch
Yeh I know about my nose, from the profile it looks humped, but frontal you can’t notice it
View attachment 69032

You a cool fucking dude you know that. i fuck with you heavy.

• +1
  • +1
Cheers brah you’re a pretty sound dude yourself

If you ever need tips on what ever situation hit me up man, i experienced it all. Got decent tips not allot of people know.

• +1
If you ever need tips on what ever situation hit me up man, i experienced it all. Got decent tips not allot of people know.
Yeh bro I’ll be sure to pm you at some point x

• +1
Digging the hairstyle.

south indian?

You look alright, but you’re intimidating.

• +1