• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and ConfusedBolivian
Over you are 20 and look like 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Axii, tombradylover and 3 others
Mogs me back to poverty

Over you are 20 and look like 30
Water, bcs i have the androgens equivalent of 5-7 young adults so my face will look more ogre and less like a teenager/early 20s guy.
And na it aint over, i love to walk on the streets after a gym sessions and girls looking at me with my pumped muscles it is lifefuel

Subhuman kys

How much do you get laid

Why you hate me i dont understand
I don't really hate you, you are just funny to mess with. And I sincerely want you to stop coping and realize you are indeed a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I don't really hate you, you are just funny to mess with. And I sincerely want you to stop coping and realize you are indeed a truecel.
Explain why i am a truecel

Water, bcs i have the androgens equivalent of 5-7 young adults so my face will look more ogre and less like a teenager/early 20s guy.
And na it aint over, i love to walk on the streets after a gym sessions and girls looking at me with my pumped muscles it is lifefuel
At this point you are only going to attract milfs buddy. Young women want young men.

At this point you are only going to attract milfs buddy. Young women want young men.
Ok, so the 20 year old uni classmate i fucked and complemented my body is a milf, now i see

Send me pics of your face

Ok, so the 20 year old uni classmate i fucked and complemented my body is a milf, now i see
Stop making up stuff you just said in this thread that you don't get laid bro. You still have time to stop the roids before you look middle aged

Stop making up stuff you just said in this thread that you don't get laid bro. You still have time to stop the roids before you look middle aged
I said i dont get laid often, i do get laid once a week or 2. Last time i had sex was last week with a tinder match and i dont look middle aged i am doing fine

You look older than me and im the oldest motherfucker still here.

Great arm genetics

Natural or enhanced amigo?

Have you considered joining a cartel

natural? also what going on with ur forearm, should be a little bigger or is genetic?

natural? also what going on with ur forearm, should be a little bigger or is genetic?
My wrist is thick i cant wrap my finger around it, it is just the muscle mass making it look smaller

you can't make fun of join dates if the person who you're making fun of was there before you were you fucking retard :lul::lul::lul:
JoinedDec 9, 2023Posts334Reputation393

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, ConfusedBolivian and drag
you can't make fun of join dates if the person who you're making fun of was there before you were you fucking retard :lul::lul::lul:
He us retard