Finally confident enough to post myself, Rate me

In 3 years you will be dead from taking the rope

If that's your fraud then I'd hate to see you unfrauded
Not all in a bad way, yes it did fraud my acne but it fucked up my lips and whole facial structure jfl

Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall๐Ÿ˜‚. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
Js be confident n fix ur inner light

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Repost bcs the last one had old ahh shi and looked ass. Also put it as not op because i was scared to get gang raped by yall๐Ÿ˜‚. Js rate me, would be better to put it on 1 - 10 instead of ltn, mtn, htn but you can too. Please also give me the strongpoints/ weakpoints and what i should change appart from my acne (ik that its fucking my face up so bad). Also ima do a sideprofile in a bit buts its literally so trash i dont even wanna post it. Also be honest please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Im 13 years old rn, like 180cm, and like 78ish kg (prob wont post my body bcs im a child tho)
skincare you little polish boy

• +1

listen bro u are 13 get off this site asap or u will kill urself anyways 2-10

• JFL

looksmaxx skin, grow out ur hair , wear contacts, thicken ur eyebrows, get a tan, lower body fat% (12%) and lean towards the pretty boy aesthetic, you'll mog female gaze wise rn I'd rate you 3.5/10 but if I'm not harsh i'd give you 4... Potential imo is probably 7+

• +1